Round 51 Start Date

admin

@admin  To discourage the use of nuke turret rogues who can reroll back into a lot of cash and continue to nuke turret,  can we consider starting with a lower amount of cash than the previous. 

The lower the start up cash was, the more beneficial donations become and it also benefits skilled players who've significant time honing their skills and build a lot of cash but if you give everyone +100 million, this skill factors importance diminishes.

It'd be great to see a 25mil or 50mil round start up. 

Thanks 

nah leave it the way it is ……. whats a matter  you know something … i guess plating the way you play makes for a lot of enemies coming your way ….

you can always make a rogue nation and come after me again ……

admin i think the big start up cash makes for a great round … HG is just upset you got out played 

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

@admin  To discourage the use of nuke turret rogues who can reroll back into a lot of cash and continue to nuke turret,  can we consider starting with a lower amount of cash than the previous. 

The lower the start up cash was, the more beneficial donations become and it also benefits skilled players who've significant time honing their skills and build a lot of cash but if you give everyone +100 million, this skill factors importance diminishes.

It'd be great to see a 25mil or 50mil round start up. 

Thanks 

There are hardly any players as it is and more importantly TE is a fun way to play with wonders and improvements you don't have in SE. I am new to CN and it is fun to get a WRC when I know I won't have it for YEARS in regular. I think it should be 100 mil because it encourages fast and competitive play. @admin please leave it as it was in 50, a new alliance was born from it and it was a great time. Thank you for your consideration! 

4 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

There are hardly any players as it is and more importantly TE is a fun way to play with wonders and improvements you don't have in SE. I am new to CN and it is fun to get a WRC when I know I won't have it for YEARS in regular. I think it should be 100 mil because it encourages fast and competitive play. @admin please leave it as it was in 50, a new alliance was born from it and it was a great time. Thank you for your consideration! 

Last round there were 5 alliance wide wars in total which is fewer wars than we saw in rounds 48 and 49 with roughly equal player counts so I'd have to disagree that starting with more cash encourages fast and competitive play, I believe it does the opposite. What we do see though are more rogues and we see them more frequently, some here may prefer this because they're not having to deal with rogues and they benefit from enemy alliances having to deal with them. But WRC's could be bought even when we started with 2 million and new alliances come and go every round, 50 mil rounds are balanced, rogues rerolling can't do much with 50 mil and it's easy to build strong nations with this start up amount.

7 hours ago, RoadRash said:

nah leave it the way it is ……. whats a matter  you know something … i guess plating the way you play makes for a lot of enemies coming your way ….

you can always make a rogue nation and come after me again ……

admin i think the big start up cash makes for a great round … HG is just upset you got out played 

D1 actually outplayed you and your scummy opportunistic alliance and the results will show this soon.

7 hours ago, HiredGun said:

D1 actually outplayed you and your scummy opportunistic alliance and the results will show this soon.

how is getting your ass kicked all round outplaying … ohhhhhhh you mean your opportunist flag running skills … yeah maybe …. 

you also seem to be the only one who wants a change …. cant wait to see you next round and no matter how much we start with I’m still gonna beat you down ….. xoxo

19 hours ago, RoadRash said:

how is getting your ass kicked all round outplaying … ohhhhhhh you mean your opportunist flag running skills … yeah maybe …. 

you also seem to be the only one who wants a change …. cant wait to see you next round and no matter how much we start with I’m still gonna beat you down ….. xoxo

Every war you declared was a down declare so why are you bragging about that tough guy. When stats have been equal, we've pummeled you every time and you ou avoided nations your size by avoiding OP.

sorry HG you never pummeled me … you talked a lot of crap about keeping me in perma Zi last round but EVEN the nations who declared on me got pushed so far under my boots it was a joke … you made D1 look like a joke you showed most of TE your hollow threats and just ate  AW boots all round …. as far as hitting OP nah they helped out when you asked NLON to join in your war against AW and for that i definitly wouldn’t hit them I’m glad to see the other wolves didn’t either .. its hard to find good guys on steve as you know because your really  not one ….. 

but it will be fun next round I’m still waiting for your perma ZI .. and also wondering what excuse you will use next round when i whope you again 

xoxo

RR

imagine getting pummelled by NPO crying that u were stressed irl and now trash talking after funding rogues.. smh... monkey alert

4 hours ago, RoadRash said:

sorry HG you never pummeled me … you talked a lot of crap about keeping me in perma Zi last round but EVEN the nations who declared on me got pushed so far under my boots it was a joke … you made D1 look like a joke you showed most of TE your hollow threats and just ate  AW boots all round …. as far as hitting OP nah they helped out when you asked NLON to join in your war against AW and for that i definitly wouldn’t hit them I’m glad to see the other wolves didn’t either .. its hard to find good guys on steve as you know because your really  not one ….. 

but it will be fun next round I’m still waiting for your perma ZI .. and also wondering what excuse you will use next round when i whope you again 

xoxo

RR

12 minutes ago, not roadrash said:

imagine getting pummelled by NPO crying that u were stressed irl and now trash talking after funding rogues.. smh... monkey alert

LH NPO never played TE … and thank you for copying me thats a great form of flattery :D

13 minutes ago, not roadrash said:

LH you really do seem to be fixated that i cried find me someplace where that is …. if your talking about the rogue you or HG made i crushed him every round i just felt bad about my new members …. and if you mean when Eurasia or whatever hit NDO right after a destructive war yeah i said stuff about that as that is just crap play …….

but i do have to say i really loved beating on you and HG this last round i cant wait for next 

On 9/14/2019 at 11:19 PM, AL Bundy said:

Excited to see the next round date!

Would be cool to see changes again. Also i like any start up cash amount, changing it up is nice!

Al

Al is wise. 

5 hours ago, Jesusfreak said:

Why not keep it 100 (or 50, whatever) and bring back the "Top X% can buy nukes". MP can be bought with X amount of casualties. 🤷‍♂️

that i actually like ……