News Felch

15 hours ago, jerdge said:

I can imagine very few things I'd take more seriously than the drawings a child might want to show me. Things I could consider more urgent, a lot. Things I'd take as seriously, definitely some. But more seriously? Really, only a selected few.

I quietly suggest that you might have picked the wrong metaphor.

Reflecting upon this that is something I can entirely agree with, showing everyone at the event their fortnite score perhaps to be a more hip and accurate metaphor. 😉

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Canik said:

So you think Polar's CB was a joke yet you had no qualms with Kashmir, NG and so many others piling on in a curbstomp against them. Where were your principles for free speech and fair fights then? Seems to be me a true man of principle and integrity would fight against injustice WHENEVER he saw it and not JUST when it's your own suffering it. 

I have no principles, all I have are my convictions.

I am absent of integrity, but behold my intuition.

You're a fraud and I'm a dead man.

Born of opposite decisions.

For I defend my friends, with or without their permission.

37 minutes ago, Canik said:

So you think Polar's CB was a joke yet you had no qualms with Kashmir, NG and so many others piling on in a curbstomp against them. Where were your principles for free speech and fair fights then? Seems to be me a true man of principle and integrity would fight against injustice WHENEVER he saw it and not JUST when it's your own suffering it. 

A coward who would not step up to defend the allies that he signed papers with, lectures others about "principles."

10 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

All you are GK, is a spineless coward. You led your alliance into a war that you couldn't win. Into a win that even you admitted was a mistake. Then right before the war was going to end, you left and joined NG. You left what was left of your alliance to Johnny, to pick up the pieces. @Johnny Apocalypse I kind of feel bad for you. You have to pick up the pieces when the so called leader of Cobra hides in NG. You cant admit defeat so you join a bunch of rogues to continue fighting us.

Now, I've seen you say this before in another thread and I don't quite understand why you feel bad for me? It's not like the crown was thrust upon my head at gunpoint and I've always enjoyed leading alliances of good people (regardless of what state their nations may be in after a war) It's far more fun than maintaining some middle-management office drone role where you have responsibility but no meaningful influence over your alliance.

Pick up the pieces? Fairly straight-forward stuff that; get people aid, make sure trade circles don't fall apart and maintain an active presence in the community. Oh! The crushing burden of it all....

And just for clarification; the current King of Cobra is not in Non Grata, he's right here addressing you. You can keep your pity Smitty.

P.S. I don't think you seem to understand what a coward is: Cowards tend to avoid fights, not start them.

In address to the morons Mogar, Lex Quintus and SirWilliam, who together average an IQ of room temperature:

None of you have attempted anything remotely ambitious in CN, nor have you contributed anything interesting of note to the history of this world. You lack any monetization potential or marketable skills.

You are the definition of casuals who cling to the remnants of your positions in this declining world, standing upon contrived platforms of zero merit. As casuals you lack the intelligence and/or ambition to compete in any realm that has an evolving meta. 

You probably don't even know what a meta is, so maybe i can teach you the first new thing you have learned in years:

I mentioned my success in a meta-based clan environment in response to (another moron's) claims that I achieved nothing with ISX. In reality, I have taken my experience as Emperor with me elsewhere.

Enjoy pretending to be relevant in the twilight years of CN; my time has just begun.

Edited by The Zigur

30 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

In address to the morons Mogar, Lex Quintus and SirWilliam, who together average an IQ of room temperature:

Sounds about right.  We use Kelvin, we are that meta.

6 hours ago, Mogar said:

Reflecting upon this that is something I can entirely agree with, showing everyone at the event their fortnite score perhaps to be a more hip and accurate metaphor. 😉

I was sure that your heart was in the right place: good show.

7 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Getting kicked out of RFI and Claws was easy, you don't need advice for that, you need a backbone and an opposing opinion. 

Fact.

You know as much as I dislike The Legion, the rest of RFI should take The Legion's solid advice and learn how to shut up on the open world forum.

But I digress, not only will that never happen but very shortly I will get trolled by RFI for saying this I am sure.

Edited by Kyrilnys

24 minutes ago, tobbogon said:

Former Oculus member here (Sengoku, Umbrella)— y’all should try it. Just bow down to them. What’s the point really? They’re just allowing you to bicker amongst yourselves lol

All bow down before me!

10 hours ago, tobbogon said:

Former Oculus member here (Sengoku, Umbrella)— y’all should try it. Just bow down to them. What’s the point really? They’re just allowing you to bicker amongst yourselves lol

Also former Umbrella (pre-Oculus bootlicking phase) member here, I say everyone does the opposite of what this guy says!

On 9/5/2019 at 3:50 AM, The Zigur said:

Who are you again? What wars have you not bandwaggoned into?

Y'know, I think "prince of mk when anything at all mattered" is probably the most credibility any active player has

On 9/5/2019 at 4:50 AM, The Zigur said:

Who are you again?

I'd hate to engage you, if only for the sake of the OWF, to spare us all from one of your fantastical diatribes.

...oh wait.

Clearly you're being disingenuous. Lets pretend though that you're not. Perhaps I expect too much of you but a cursory review of the Wiki may refresh your memory (minimal as my contributions may have admittedly been). You, on the other hand, have accomplished precisely nothing other than lead an alliance of deadweight nations that ultimately failed as a result of your hilarious ineptitude.

Bravo, Zigur, if indeed your time has just begun. 😆

3 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

I'd hate to engage you, if only for the sake of the OWF, to spare us all from one of your fantastical diatribes.

...oh wait.

Clearly you're being disingenuous. Lets pretend though that you're not. Perhaps I expect too much of you but a cursory review of the Wiki may refresh your memory (minimal as my contributions may have admittedly been). You, on the other hand, have accomplished precisely nothing other than lead an alliance of deadweight nations that ultimately failed as a result of your hilarious ineptitude.

You have a Wiki article? Nerd.

Also, how have you been?

13 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

You have a Wiki article? Nerd.

Also, how have you been?

You have one too, nard! Course yours is a bit more epic. Still waiting on that Part 4...

I'm well. Took some time off from CN but now I'm back because there are too many insufferable !@#$%* about these parts and balance is needed.

On 9/4/2019 at 11:15 PM, The Zigur said:

Of course Mogar himself is a coward who bandwaggoned us in the past, while avoiding helping his allies in TTK when they were rolled.

To be fair to Mogar (and RIA as a whole) the only times they have not ridden to our aid are when we have asked them not to. Chestnut has proved itself a great bunch of friends... within the bounds of their activity levels... 🤗

7 hours ago, Mandystalin said:

To be fair to Mogar (and RIA as a whole) the only times they have not ridden to our aid are when we have asked them not to. Chestnut has proved itself a great bunch of friends... within the bounds of their activity levels... 🤗

I dislike sitting on the sidelines in any conflict, choosing sides win or lose is better than wasting away.

On 9/6/2019 at 1:47 PM, SirWilliam said:

...oh wait.

I'd bother to tell you all the cool things I did, but I don't really care what you think.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I'd bother to tell you all the cool things I did, but I don't really care what you think.

Shall we start with disbanding IAA because you were too inept to negotiate a peace? How about geeting the boot from Seven Kingdoms for talking way above your pay grade and picking fights with every alliance you were sn ambassador to? And we haven't even touched upon ISX.