Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 9/3/2019 at 4:55 PM, jerdge said:

Thank you too, I didn't limit myself to the wiki but I also read some of the related threads/DoWs, now I have a much clearer idea of what this whole discussion is about.


You are very welcome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Yes, because you injected your bias, omitted important information, and made a mockery of real CN historians.

As soon as I proposed for wiki mod intervention, and Walsh's indisputable work to make changes there, you and your furry friends began editwarring that page, and even targeted the COBRA page until I backed off.

IMG-20190904-080340.jpg


And you don't have a biased opinion? That's a joke and a half.

I don't know how many !@#$@#$ times that I have to tell you, I didn't target your page. Get it through your delusional head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I was explaining why Canik isn't the actual coward, the cowards were Polar and their allies attacking ISX. Of course Mogar himself is a coward who bandwaggoned us in the past, while avoiding helping his allies in TTK when they were rolled.


I just want to let everyone know, if you hover over its name for a few moments, there is a mighty convenient "Ignore User" button.  If you want it to go away.

Edited by HeroofTime55

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smitty256 said:


And you don't have a biased opinion? That's a joke and a half.
 


A "biased opinion" is a bit different from vandalizing the wiki with petty insults.  What your alliance has done from beginning to end is an entire joke.  You can't stop making fools of yourselves, seriously.  Stealing flags, demanding "goodwill" reps, defacing the wiki, there's really no end to this comedy show.

Edited by HeroofTime55

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Smitty256 said:


And you don't have a biased opinion? That's a joke and a half.

I don't know how many !@#$@#$ times that I have to tell you, I didn't target your page. Get it through your delusional head.

 

Oh it wasn't done under your Wiki Account, not officially.

All I know is that at precisely 04:37 on April 6th, the culprit(s) made their move-

IMG-20190904-213447.jpg

 

Here's where it gets interesting, because there's a long pause in your edit activity at approximately the same time.

IMG-20190904-211644.jpg

A fifteen minute interval in between your edit warring, indicating you logged out of your wiki account to vandalize the COBRA page.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by General Kanabis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Oh it wasn't done under your Wiki Account, not officially.

All I know is that at precisely 04:37 on April 6th, the culprit(s) made their move-

Screenshot-20190904-211224.png

Here's where it gets interesting, because there's a long pause in your edit activity at approximately the same time.

IMG-20190904-211644.jpg

A fifteen minute interval in between your edit warring, indicating you logged out of your wiki account to vandalize the COBRA page.

 

 

 

 

 

 

If I was going to vandalize your precious wiki page, I would do it while logged into my account. I would want you to know that I did it. I am not going to hide behind the anonymous user signature. 

 

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:


A "biased opinion" is a bit different from vandalizing the wiki with petty insults.  What your alliance has done from beginning to end is an entire joke.  You can't stop making fools of yourselves, seriously.  Stealing flags, demanding "goodwill" reps, defacing the wiki, there's really no end to this comedy show.

 

I dont remember asking for your opinion. When you actually do something in CN let me know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

 

If I was going to vandalize your precious wiki page, I would do it while logged into my account. I would want you to know that I did it. I am not going to hide behind the anonymous user signature. 

 

 

I dont remember asking for your opinion. When you actually do something in CN let me know. 

 

It's just funny how you seemed pretty active immediately before and immediately after that fifteen minute stretch.

source-1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

 

It's just funny how you seemed pretty active immediately before and immediately after that fifteen minute stretch.

source-1.gif

 

Okay, and? What would I have to gain by vandalizing your page? Again if I vandalized your page, I would want you to know. If I vandalized than you would vandalize my page and it would start an edit war. I dont like edit wars. They are stupid and pointless. Believe whatever you want, I wasnt the one that did it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

 

I dont remember asking for your opinion. When you actually do something in CN let me know. 


Child, I have done far more and far greater things than you will ever know.  And it wasn't so much an opinion as it was an observation of facts.  You are a clown and FTW is your circus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HeroofTime55 said:


Child, I have done far more and far greater things than you will ever know.  And it wasn't so much an opinion as it was an observation of facts.  You are a clown and FTW is your circus.

 

Whatever dude. Your opinion matters as much to me as Gks.

 

The future is now old man, get use to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smitty256 said:

 

Whatever dude. Your opinion matters as much to me as Gks.

 

The future is now old man, get use to it.


If only you knew what was.  Enjoy your "future" in this dead husk of a game while you still can.  It's a bleak world indeed, when an embarrassment like Canik is allowed to "lead" and alliance, and the best trolls they can put forth are as dull as you.  But you really got 'em with that wiki edit, champ, they'll never figure out it was you ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, General Kanabis said:

 

@Smitty256 may be a clown, but he's definitely sneaky, gotta give him that-

 

39q8ui.jpg

 

Call me a clown all you want but a liar I am not. It doesn't matter though, you wouldnt believe me anyway. Go on believing your delusions, thinking you are more important than you actually are.

 

All you are GK, is a spineless coward. You led your alliance into a war that you couldn't win. Into a win that even you admitted was a mistake. Then right before the war was going to end, you left and joined NG. You left what was left of your alliance to Johnny, to pick up the pieces. @Johnny Apocalypse I kind of feel bad for you. You have to pick up the pieces when the so called leader of Cobra hides in NG. You cant admit defeat so you join a bunch of rogues to continue fighting us.

 

I didnt vandalize your page. I'm sorry that you believe I did but I didn't. I have too much respect for the work that people put into these pages to vandalize them. I dont want anyone to vandalize my page, so I'm not going to vandalize anyone else's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:


If only you knew what was.  Enjoy your "future" in this dead husk of a game while you still can.  It's a bleak world indeed, when an embarrassment like Canik is allowed to "lead" and alliance, and the best trolls they can put forth are as dull as you.  But you really got 'em with that wiki edit, champ, they'll never figure out it was you ;) 

 

Then make CN more than a dead husk. I have had a lot of fun in this game. 

 

Canik is a good man and a fantastic leader. I would follow him anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

 

All you are GK, is a spineless coward. 

 

33 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

the so called leader of Cobra hides in NG. 

 

39qaqb.jpg

The trick to "hiding" is to do it in a place where literally everyone is tryna finish you off.

 

Edited by General Kanabis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

 

All you are GK, is a spineless coward. You led your alliance into a war that you couldn't win. Into a win that even you admitted was a mistake. Then right before the war was going to end, you left and joined NG. You left what was left of your alliance to Johnny, to pick up the pieces. @Johnny Apocalypse I kind of feel bad for you. You have to pick up the pieces when the so called leader of Cobra hides in NG. You cant admit defeat so you join a bunch of rogues to continue fighting us.

 

 

Facts seem to be difficult to keep straight.

 

Fact - General Kanabis announced he would be stepping down when the war ended.

 

This was announced here:

https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/132414-king-cobra-ii/

 

And then, lo and behold, 100 Cups of Coffee Later:

 

https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/132551-a-tale-of-100-coffees/?do=findComment&comment=3563727

 

So. No. General Kanabis did not leave Cobra while the war was ongoing. He left when the war was completed.

 

Smitty, I gave you sound advice in your public room that night long ago, seriously, stop talking. You never seem to help your alliance when you start talking. Leave it to Mr. Joseph Black, honestly, why isn't he in charge over there? Leave it armpit, Velocity, I mean, frankly even leave it to Master Chief, god help us all. Any of them do a better job of representing your AA.

 

It is just like a good friend of mine in RFI said, "FTW is best served when Canik and others are silent, they benefit from a bit of mystery."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

 

He's your better in every way conceivable (but we'll start at intelligence and reputation). As for the latter, it's immaterial.

 

Who are you again? What wars have you not bandwaggoned into?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

 

Facts seem to be difficult to keep straight.

 

Fact - General Kanabis announced he would be stepping down when the war ended.

 

This was announced here:

https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/132414-king-cobra-ii/

 

And then, lo and behold, 100 Cups of Coffee Later:

 

https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/132551-a-tale-of-100-coffees/?do=findComment&comment=3563727

 

So. No. General Kanabis did not leave Cobra while the war was ongoing. He left when the war was completed.

 

Smitty, I gave you sound advice in your public room that night long ago, seriously, stop talking. You never seem to help your alliance when you start talking. Leave it to Mr. Joseph Black, honestly, why isn't he in charge over there? Leave it armpit, Velocity, I mean, frankly even leave it to Master Chief, god help us all. Any of them do a better job of representing your AA.

 

It is just like a good friend of mine in RFI said, "FTW is best served when Canik and others are silent, they benefit from a bit of mystery."

 

 

Thanks for the advice, I'll look you up when I need help getting kicked out of my alliance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

...delusions...

 

All you are GK, is a spineless coward. You led your alliance into a war that you couldn't win. ... you left and joined NG. ... hides in NG. ... you join a bunch of rogues to continue fighting us. ...


Tell me more about what you think a "Coward" is.  Is this the same definition Canik uses, where NG is too "cowardly" to not war and spend years in boredom buying infra for their spreadsheets?

 

6 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Canik is a good man and a fantastic leader. I would follow him anywhere.


I never made the claim that you weren't exactly where you belong.  Trash belongs in the dumpster.

Edited by HeroofTime55

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, The Zigur said:

 

Who are you again? What wars have you commanded?

 

Ok incelf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, The Zigur said:

 

Who are you again? What wars have you commanded?

 

Perhaps I stabbed our Savior
In His sacred helpless side.
Yet I've called His name in blessing
When in after times I died.

Through the travail of the ages
Midst the pomp and toil of war
Have I fought and strove and perished
Countless times upon this star.

I have sinned and I have suffered
Played the hero and the knave
Fought for belly, shame or country
And for each have found a grave.

So as through a glass and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names - but always me.

So forever in the future
Shall I battle as of yore,
Dying to be born a fighter
But to die again once more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lex Quintus said:

 

Perhaps I stabbed our Savior
In His sacred helpless side.
Yet I've called His name in blessing
When in after times I died.

Through the travail of the ages
Midst the pomp and toil of war
Have I fought and strove and perished
Countless times upon this star.

I have sinned and I have suffered
Played the hero and the knave
Fought for belly, shame or country
And for each have found a grave.

So as through a glass and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names - but always me.

So forever in the future
Shall I battle as of yore,
Dying to be born a fighter
But to die again once more.

WhO aRe YoU aGaIn???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Polar and Company had nothing but Terminator's triggered little sad eyes as a CB and you didn't back your allies. Call it what you wanna call it...

Your cowardice is showing-


So you think Polar's CB was a joke yet you had no qualms with Kashmir, NG and so many others piling on in a curbstomp against them. Where were your principles for free speech and fair fights then? Seems to be me a true man of principle and integrity would fight against injustice WHENEVER he saw it and not JUST when it's your own suffering it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...