Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, General Kanabis said:

 

I may very well be a retard-

e37.png

in fact, but that wasn't a factor in your intervention as much as your furry puppets demanding a thing like reps in their terms.

 

IMG-20190829-105541.jpg

IMG-20190829-105527.jpg

 

 

Congrats. You parroted what I said to JA above. Saves me the trouble of digging for your conversation (not that I was going to bother).

 

 

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

And lol, Hannah told me alot of things, among them, that RFI would be dealt with militarily come the time.

Ask your allies about "Operation Overlord". I'll give you time to diffuse the situation behind closed doors before I get around to dropping more sensitive logs.

 

#RollFrawley is better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

#RollFrawley is better.

 

Probably, but we should let the public decide for themselves.

 

In May of this year, I was approached by NpO government officials with an odd request.

They insisted I lead the Cobralition towards peace talks.

This was necessary, I was assured, in order to properly execute an operation they had codenamed "Overlord", RFI being the eventual target intended for rolling.

As this was an excellent field test on which to measure the politics at play (from a safe distance), the two NpO officials present were not as unsettled by the first round of terms as we were.

But to assuage our growing concerns, they continually assured us Overlord was a sure thing-

 

IMG-20190829-121852.jpg

IMG-20190829-121810.jpg

 

*to be continued....(because doing this from my phone is exhausting)*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Probably, but we should let the public decide for themselves.

 

In May of this year, I was approached by NpO government officials with an odd request.

They insisted I lead the Cobralition towards peace talks.

This was necessary, I was assured, in order to properly execute an operation they had codenamed "Overlord", RFI being the eventual target intended for rolling.

As this was an excellent field test on which to measure the politics at play (from a safe distance), the two NpO officials present were not as unsettled by the first round of terms as we were.

But to assuage our growing concerns, they continually assured us Overlord was a sure thing-

 

IMG-20190829-121852.jpg

IMG-20190829-121810.jpg

 

*to be continued....(because doing this from my phone is exhausting)*

 

This is very alarming news... as a representative of the community of a realm of otherworldly tank-based lifeforms, I am concerned that Polar aggression could someday invade and destabilize the affairs of other realms, let alone this one. Investigating this issue should be of paramount importance to anyone aware.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

 

 

IP Banning from a private forum is so separate from an OWF gag-order, I have no idea why it's relevant in this particular discussion.

 

On 8/28/2019 at 8:26 AM, DeathAdder said:

The best part about this is that someone thinks people actually give enough of a !@#$ about this World to place gag-orders still.

 

10/10 for wishful thinking.

 

If IP banning was done for purely IC stuff (and after said banning had happened after said members had already left said private alliance) then that's still "giving enough of a !@#&#036 about this world," don't you think? 

 

 

6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

 

 

Just because someone has left doesn't prevent an Alliance from expelling the member after the fact so they will be unable to reapply for membership.

 

 

Then that's just banning after the fact, not expulsion from an alliance, maybe just expelling from an alliance's forums only.  Even if it's just the forums, why's that even necessary for purely IC stuff?  I'd say that's also a lot of "!@#&#036 about this world" to be given.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Probably, but we should let the public decide for themselves.

 

-Snip-

 

Doesn't sound as fun as rolling Frawley. Sorry.

 

28 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

If IP banning was done for purely IC stuff (and after said banning had happened after said members had already left said private alliance) then that's still "giving enough of a !@#&#036 about this world," don't you think? 

 

 

Then that's just banning after the fact, not expulsion from an alliance, maybe just expelling from an alliance's forums only.  Even if it's just the forums, why's that even necessary for purely IC stuff?  I'd say that's also a lot of "!@#&#036 about this world" to be given.

 

I mean, I'd say that has more to do with them having an active IA dept/leadership that made a judgement call on not welcoming them back in. I'm assuming for their participation in roguery, but, I don't have the finer details. 🤔

 

You can still police your AA without giving a !@#$ about the World.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

 

 

I mean, I'd say that has more to do with them having an active IA dept/leadership that made a judgement call on not welcoming them back in. I'm assuming for their participation in roguery, but, I don't have the finer details. 🤔

 

You can still police your AA without giving a !@#$ about the World.

All you mean is more obfuscation of facts.  Plain and simple, they were IP banned for purely IC action. 

 

Are you too condoning the IP banning of anyone who decides to participate in "roguery"?  I guess that would sure tow the party line if you do at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Probably, but we should let the public decide for themselves.

 

In May of this year, I was approached by NpO government officials with an odd request.

They insisted I lead the Cobralition towards peace talks.

This was necessary, I was assured, in order to properly execute an operation they had codenamed "Overlord", RFI being the eventual target intended for rolling.

As this was an excellent field test on which to measure the politics at play (from a safe distance), the two NpO officials present were not as unsettled by the first round of terms as we were.

But to assuage our growing concerns, they continually assured us Overlord was a sure thing-

 

IMG-20190829-121852.jpg

IMG-20190829-121810.jpg

 

*to be continued....(because doing this from my phone is exhausting)*

 

Interesting log dump there GK.  I can confirm for those of you who care, that I do not, at this time, care.  My distaste for pretty much everyone is beyond the comprehension of pretty much everyone, however it is unlikely that, given we were trying to assist our friends off the battlefield, we would also be planning another offensive at the same time.  I don't need any help to plot and plan chaos, I just do it.  Therefore whatever you are insinuating seems to be reaching around a little too far.

 

I will make no secret of my intentions to roll someone if and when the time comes to do so... If RFI or its friends wants some Polar, they are free to come knocking.  Until you see me starting the Trollmaster2000 up, it is safe to say that Polar isn't rolling anyone.   Except maybe Legion... they appear bogged down in quicksand of their own making and appear to be an easy target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

 

Interesting log dump there GK.  I can confirm for those of you who care, that I do not, at this time, care.  My distaste for pretty much everyone is beyond the comprehension of pretty much everyone, however it is unlikely that, given we were trying to assist our friends off the battlefield, we would also be planning another offensive at the same time.  I don't need any help to plot and plan chaos, I just do it.  Therefore whatever you are insinuating seems to be reaching around a little too far.

 

I will make no secret of my intentions to roll someone if and when the time comes to do so... If RFI or its friends wants some Polar, they are free to come knocking.  Until you see me starting the Trollmaster2000 up, it is safe to say that Polar isn't rolling anyone.   Except maybe Legion... they appear bogged down in quicksand of their own making and appear to be an easy target.

 

No point.  You would be really bored.

 

Legion nations appear to have bugger all money left.

 

Screenshot_20190830-063532_Chrome.jpg 

Screenshot_20190830-063519_Chrome.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Probably, but we should let the public decide for themselves.

 

In May of this year, I was approached by NpO government officials with an odd request.

They insisted I lead the Cobralition towards peace talks.

This was necessary, I was assured, in order to properly execute an operation they had codenamed "Overlord", RFI being the eventual target intended for rolling.

As this was an excellent field test on which to measure the politics at play (from a safe distance), the two NpO officials present were not as unsettled by the first round of terms as we were.

But to assuage our growing concerns, they continually assured us Overlord was a sure thing-

 

IMG-20190829-121852.jpg

IMG-20190829-121810.jpg

 

*to be continued....(because doing this from my phone is exhausting)*

 

GK,

 

You were plotting with government in Polar to roll RFI back in May. And you have logs showing this and presumably more. 

 

So your surpise wasn't that OC got involved, but that NG ended up the target. From your logs, it sounds like y'all screwed something up bad. And none of it was OC coming in to save FTW. You really should have clued NG in. This makes y'all look really silly right now.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

GK,

 

You were plotting with government in Polar to roll RFI back in May. 

 

You were complaining about the lack of action, now you have a reason to war a real challenge, be my guest... Grub just invited ya'll to take it to the next level lol

 

We all know you guys aren't going to do anything about it though.

It's all talk.

But if you're genuinely curious about our source of Intel during the war, I kindly invite you to look beyond COBRA's newest membership and put on your thinking cap for once.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

 

You were complaining about the lack of action, now you have a reason to war a real challenge, be my guest... Grub just invited ya'll to take it to the next level lol

 

We all know you guys aren't going to do anything about it though.

It's all talk.

But if you're genuinely curious about our source of Intel during the war, I kindly invite you to look beyond COBRA's newest membership and put on your thinking cap for once.

 

 

 

 

 

When are you going to stop talking out your ass?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

[...] My distaste for pretty much everyone is beyond the comprehension of pretty much everyone [...]

Don't feel alone*, I think I comprehend you, on this.

 

 

* Yes, I know you don't mind feeling it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

 

When are you going to stop talking out your ass?

You gonna grow a personality if he does?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is indeed true that the aggressive elements of Polar were planning war against the peace-loving nations of the world, I will make myself available to RFI in planning a pre-emptive strike to effect regime change.

 

ISX gutted polar's lower and mid tiers in our first defense against their aggression, forcing Grub to threaten us with his allies to secure a phyrric victory. In that war our EMP turtles focused on knocking down their nations below 5000 tech, and we purged tech dealers and banks with the objective of harming their long-term tech production.

 

Polar would be incredibly soft today in a defensive conflict, and is reeling after losing their closest ally NG to a failed proxy war. Their survival depends on remaining in Oculus, so I suspect behind the scenes Grub is begging daddy NPO for a second chance.

 

 

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

If it is indeed true that the aggressive elements of Polar were planning war against the peace-loving nations of the world, I will make myself available to RFI in planning a pre-emptive strike to effect regime change.

 

ISX gutted polar's lower and mid tiers in our first defense against their aggression, forcing Grub to threaten us with his allies to secure a phyrric victory. In that war our EMP turtles focused on knocking down their nations below 5000 tech, and we purged tech dealers and banks with the objective of harming their long-term tech production.

 

Polar would be incredibly soft today in a defensive conflict, and is reeling after losing their closest ally NG to a failed proxy war. Their survival depends on remaining in Oculus, so I suspect behind the scenes Grub is begging daddy NPO for a second chance.

 

 

At least some of this sure sounded like a threat.

Edited by HeroofTime55

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

At least some of this sure sounded like a threat.

 

I have never feared to speak the truth, especially when it concerns a tyrant. It is evident Polar's proxy war backfired, and RFI should be serious about considering all available options. The malevolent old spider will inevitably strike again if given a chance.

 

 

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

[...] tech dealers and banks [...]

What do you mean with "banks"? I thought that bank nations went out of fashion more than ten years ago. Have I been wrong all this time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jerdge said:

What do you mean with "banks"? I thought that bank nations went out of fashion more than ten years ago. Have I been wrong all this time?

 

ISX defined tech banks as nations at around 5k infrastructure who self-financed full time tech production. It was a top priority for us to target these nations as they generate twice the tech of a normal tech producer.

 

I remember writing an analysis at the time of the war calculating the tech loss suffered by Polar at our hands. The combination of EMP turtles, tech bank targeting and driving new Polar nations into inactivity cost Polar billions of dollars worth of tech long term.

 

It was the very definition of a Phyrric victory.

 

 

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

 

ISX defined tech banks as nations at around 5k infrastructure who self-financed full time tech production. It was a top priority for us to target these nations as they generate twice the tech of a normal tech producer.

 

I remember writing an analysis at the time of the war calculating the tech loss suffered by Polar at our hands. The combination of EMP turtles, tech bank targeting and driving new Polar nations into inactivity cost Polar billions of dollars worth of tech long term.

 

It was the very definition of a Phyrric victory.

 

 

Who are ISX again?  Were they the alliance that booted you to the curb because even they thought you were a nozzle?

 

No one now, or indeed ever, cares about your mighty but irrelevant conquests at 5K NS.  Your analysis of events is always self-serving, largely revisionist and usually so far from reality that it should have it own comic book.  Face the facts Junka, you are a clown, a clown that apparently doesn't care about this realm but still manages to sprout ''wisdom'' on a daily basis. 

 

If you want to hit Polar, you have always been free to do so.  Ravage our bottom ranks, the damage you do is not only irrelevant in every sense of the word, but it will be further demonstration to the world of the hypocrisy and delusion you ooze.  Polar is not the issue here, you are.  No one has done more damage to the world since its inception than you.  You take no responsibility for the dozens of smaller nations you chased off realm, you take no responsibility for the hundreds of leaders who would rather quit than read another one of your sermons.  You have bored your own alliance into disbandment multiple times and you have been evicted from every single one of them for that crime.

 

If you ever want to be honest with yourself, which I know in your delusional state is impossible, you will begin to understand that I am not the problem, you are.  You are a loud mouth coward who has never risked anything except your dignity, but you seem blissfully unaware that you have no clothes.  

 

If you, or anyone else, wants a shot at Polar, we are right where we always have been.  If not, please refrain from dredging my name up every time you want to create a sensation in your own mind, your love for me is creepy at best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You take no responsibility for the dozens of smaller nations you chased off realm, you take no responsibility for the hundreds of leaders who would rather quit than read another one of your sermons.  You have bored your own alliance into disbandment multiple times and you have been evicted from every single one of them for that crime.

 

Nor did he teach them how to war since the remainders are all in FTW now, "rebuilding" while some one else does the dirty work in the war of "we're not here because of FTW."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Thrash said:

 

Nor did he teach them how to war since the remainders are all in FTW now, "rebuilding" while some one else does the dirty work in the war of "we're not here because of FTW."

 

Thrash,

 

Did you read GKs logs? Your side went clamoring to OC back in May and had Gov in polar planning it with you. It seems the reason OC got involved is because y'all asked them too and couldnt do what you were told to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, roll GK for getting Junka on this insane tangent.  Good job, now we have to listen to this crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

 

Who are ISX again?  Were they the alliance that booted you to the curb because even they thought you were a nozzle?

 

No one now, or indeed ever, cares about your mighty but irrelevant conquests at 5K NS.  Your analysis of events is always self-serving, largely revisionist and usually so far from reality that it should have it own comic book.  Face the facts Junka, you are a clown, a clown that apparently doesn't care about this realm but still manages to sprout ''wisdom'' on a daily basis. 

 

If you want to hit Polar, you have always been free to do so.  Ravage our bottom ranks, the damage you do is not only irrelevant in every sense of the word, but it will be further demonstration to the world of the hypocrisy and delusion you ooze.  Polar is not the issue here, you are.  No one has done more damage to the world since its inception than you.  You take no responsibility for the dozens of smaller nations you chased off realm, you take no responsibility for the hundreds of leaders who would rather quit than read another one of your sermons.  You have bored your own alliance into disbandment multiple times and you have been evicted from every single one of them for that crime.

 

If you ever want to be honest with yourself, which I know in your delusional state is impossible, you will begin to understand that I am not the problem, you are.  You are a loud mouth coward who has never risked anything except your dignity, but you seem blissfully unaware that you have no clothes.  

 

If you, or anyone else, wants a shot at Polar, we are right where we always have been.  If not, please refrain from dredging my name up every time you want to create a sensation in your own mind, your love for me is creepy at best. 

 

 

The Imperium of Supernova X was more old-school Polar than you could ever claim to be!

 

Does the Polar of today even believe in anything? I doubt it. The wars of Dajobo are long forgotten, replaced by the memory of allying with the filth of Non Grata, and aggression waged against former allies like NADC. Polar today earned it's place in Oculus by feeding upon the allies it once stood beside, convincing the powers that be that old bonds were forgotten; that the new government cared only for the illusion of power.

 

Yet is that true power? ISX humiliated Polar, destroying billions in tech solely because of the belief we held in our cause. Grub convinced his members of an easy war, and found a determined adversary willing to fight a crusade against the wicked. Perhaps the ultimate humiliation for Grub was having to backtrack from thuggery to pretend it was all just a misunderstanding.

 

My reputation remains ironclad for those who served under me. I have absolute confidence that with the proper manpower I could annihilate the New Polar Order and bring about change in the status quo. For hours every night I wage war in another realm, seeking my share of blood and iron to sate my desire for conflict.

 

Give me your discord server, that I may issue my challenge for any Polar champion with the gonads to face me!

 

 

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

Thrash,

 

Did you read GKs logs? Your side went clamoring to OC back in May and had Gov in polar planning it with you. It seems the reason OC got involved is because y'all asked them too and couldnt do what you were told to.

 

That is complete rubbish and you know it.  Stop trying to score points, your alliance is pretty much worthless at this point and mocking those who have successfully tied you up for months is laughable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...