News Felch

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

If FTW is worthless I trust there is no objection if I help prepare their milcom as a member.

Well their Milcom appears to he a hamster so I guess they can upgrade to a rat 

10 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Thrash,

Did you read GKs logs? Your side went clamoring to OC back in May and had Gov in polar planning it with you. It seems the reason OC got involved is because y'all asked them too and couldnt do what you were told to.

My side? In May? I didn't join NG until the end of last month.

20 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Honestly, roll GK for getting Junka on this insane tangent.  Good job, now we have to listen to this crap.

Definitely roll me.

I wasn't even done leaking and he has already derailed the thread..

Just as well, Grub basically confirmed the rest (rollLolegion).

And it's not like RFI is gonna make the first move. Ever.

15 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

That is complete rubbish and you know it.  Stop trying to score points, your alliance is pretty much worthless at this point and mocking those who have successfully tied you up for months is laughable. 

AG,

Tied up our lowest tier? Sure, but lets call a spade a spade. Either Polar approached them or they approached Polar. At the end of the day things clearly didn't turn out the way Alexio implied it would. 

19 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

AG,

Tied up our lowest tier? Sure, but lets call a spade a spade. Either Polar approached them or they approached Polar. At the end of the day things clearly didn't turn out the way Alexio implied it would. 

Tied up your lower tier and forced you to call in as much help as you could possibly beg for precisely because you were/are terrified of fighting Polar on your own-

20190802-235032.jpg

I'm still waiting for you to get at that challenge you've been bragging about wanting-

source-1.gif

Seems like quite a wait though.

7 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Tied up your lower tier and forced you to call in as much help as you could possibly beg for precisely because you were/are terrified of fighting Polar on your own-

20190802-235032.jpg

I'm still waiting for you to get at that challenge you've been bragging about wanting-

source-1.gif

Seems like quite a wait though.

GK,

Thats an apt description of my feelings yes. I serve my King before myself and until the time comes to close this chapter of my life there is still time. 

Edited by Joseph Black

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

The only thing that truly matters is:

Number of Soldiers Lost: 5,170,560 Attacking + 9,674,788 Defending = 14,845,348 Casualties
Casualty Rank:

Ranked #55 of 2,805 Nations (Top 1.96%)

Cute

Still just shy of 10 million behind me 😉

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Polar will always be Carthage to FTW and her surrounding allies. Grub cannot bear for anyone to be outside his influence or control, and this dispute will not end until one side or the other is destroyed.

Appears you're talking to yourself at this point, mate. 😉

I think that going forward, all threads should reflect the demographic changes forced upon us by the sheer passage of time. A hidden sub-text to the conversation, if you will. We're discussing foreign affairs but what we're ACTUALLY talking about is how we as nation rulers literally manage to get enough sleep each night, what with all of the soul-crushing realizations that come with middle age.

3 hours ago, kingzog said:

I think that going forward, all threads should reflect the demographic changes forced upon us by the sheer passage of time. A hidden sub-text to the conversation, if you will. We're discussing foreign affairs but what we're ACTUALLY talking about is how we as nation rulers literally manage to get enough sleep each night, what with all of the soul-crushing realizations that come with middle age.

Speak for yourself old-timer ;)

I agree though.

On 9/1/2019 at 8:47 AM, Joseph Black said:

AG,

What actually transpired was quite simple.  Here are the facts.

1.  When Kashmir got involved, I asked them if they needed help, they said they were having fun and didn't require assistance.

2.  When other alliances including allies of Polar were involved on the opposite side they sought advice as to Polar's position re Kashmir.  They were informed as per #1 with a caveat that once sufficient blood was spilled that the war should end without stupid terms and preferably white peace.

3.  As the war continued to drag on, I made inquiries with my allies and others as to the short term future of the war and peace discussions.  I was told of the stupidest set of terms since WOTC and decided it was time to exert some diplomatic pressure on my respective allies to end the !@#$%^&* and the war.  When that proved fruitless I reached out to others to exert pressure from different angles.   I believed that the matter was pretty close to settled and that the war would come to a conclusion with respectable terms for everyone.

4.  At no stage did I approach anyone with any plan involving anything other than a diplomatic solution.

At this stage, I don't particularly care about this war, other than to assist Kashmir to exit it.  I am watching to see what exactly transpires and I will make my call based on the actions of others.  Polar has no plan to be involved at this stage and we certainly wont be attacking our allies bloc mates any time soon.  But please don't take that as a license to do whatever you feel like.  I don't have any great affection for Canik and his dog mates and if he wants a piece of Polar he knows both where to find us and where the roads lead to.  There seems to be some confusion as to Oculus' role in the war, I think you need to read the DOW again and take it at face value rather than pretending anyone is interested in saving the puppies from further embarassment.

Don't forget the missing step!

0. Instigate a proxy war against FTW to soften them up in preparation for a future invasion. Reduce bloc cohesion and attempt to use Legion to split the bloc or abstain from conflict. Turn the momentum in Oculus against RFI and ultimately IRON.

Of course this all failed with Oculus intervening on behalf of RFI. If anyone is at risk of being isolated now it is Polar, as the combined RFI/IRON side of Oculus has alot more super-tier weight than Polar does. 

32 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

0. Instigate a proxy war against FTW to soften them up in preparation for a future invasion. Reduce bloc cohesion and attempt to use Legion to split the bloc or abstain from conflict. Turn the momentum in Oculus against RFI and ultimately IRON.

Of course this all failed with Oculus intervening on behalf of RFI. If anyone is at risk of being isolated now it is Polar, as the combined RFI/IRON side of Oculus has alot more super-tier weight than Polar does. 

I shouldn't feed your madness but I can't help it.

NO.  Didn't happen, wouldn't happen, I would certainly take credit for it though.  Genius move, unfortunately not mine.

NO.  Oculus did not intervene on behalf of anyone but their own interests.  Any convergence with the RFI agenda is coincidence.

Polar has no super tier, so how exactly does that matter to Polar?

3 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

There seems to be some confusion as to Oculus' role in the war, I think you need to read the DOW again and take it at face value rather than pretending anyone is interested in saving the puppies from further embarassment.

AG,

I appreciate you saying that.The whole point of my post was to illustrate that OC involvement wasn't guided by a desire to "save" us from anything. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

5 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

AG,

I appreciate you saying that.The whole point of my post was to illustrate that OC involvement wasn't guided by a desire to "save" us from anything. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Except it was.

Death Adder involved himself because you idiots were demanding things like reps.

And he specifically made sure to isolate your tormentors well before anything else.

They were very much guided by a desire to save FTW from themselves and their own stupidity.

Anything else they used in their CB could've easily been applied to a wide range of entities, including certain Doombirds with trillion dollar warchests and a desire to bring down Oculus from within.

10 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

There seems to be some confusion as to Oculus' role in the war, I think you need to read the DOW again and take it at face value rather than pretending anyone is interested in saving the puppies from further embarassment.

But that's de-facto what you're doing. Sure, that might not be your reason, but you've given FTW a chance and reason to sit on the sidelines. It's "good luck" for them. I'd accept that you're defending them by proxy rather than straight up. Point is: Oc is defending FTW anyway you spin it.

Edited by Thrash

17 hours ago, kingzog said:

Getting old sucks.  Now get over here so I can smack you with my cane.

11 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Why is it you continually open your mouth to prove you're a fool instead of keeping it shut and maybe people will only think it???

Oh that's right, you're smarter than all of us. What was I thinking? 

Edited by Finster Baby