News Felch

Why are Non Grata to be considered a 'rogue entity'? 

Read the DoW thread and statement within.

- Is this declaration to be considered permanent, or will Non Grata at some point regain their status as an official alliance in their eyes?

Nothing is ever permanent. The war will conclude once we have achieved our goals.

- Why does this coalition choose to fight a war for an alliance who are very clearly taking a backseat?

NG-RFI and NG-Oculus are seperate conflicts.

- How long will they sit on their thumbs as the Freehold refuses to pull their weight?

As above, seperate conflicts. FTW's war effort isn't an interest of ours.

- What are your real feelings regarding the Freehold of the Wolves?

They wear their flag better than when Non Grata owned it.

- With Stewie as the new God Emperor, are you willing to reconsider your position?

No.

Edited by Tiberius

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

3916em.jpg

Easy to preen like the pretentious peacock you are from where you're pixel hugging.

GK,

I am asking for more war, I'm pleading for my targets to actually fight me. No pixel hugging, no running, but yes I'm talking crap, because the fighters I'm facing (save a few) have been crap.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

4 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

GK,

I am asking for more war, I'm pleading for my targets to actually fight me. No pixel hugging, no running, but yes I'm talking crap, because the fighters I'm facing (save a few) have been crap.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Can you get to like 25K NS? If so, request a war slot on me next round. Cut-off is 25K NS, but I'll be smaller after this round. Or, I could not buy infra or planes or military until you get the declaration on me. That should drop me low enough.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nothing is ever permanent. The war will conclude once we have achieved our goals.

No.

Be honest, this is about having a personal vendetta not your CB

What are your goals?

Good to know.

Good to know.

I disagree.

You should.

Nice reporting, as usual, JA.

Obviously your point of view is strongly in favour of one side but that doesn't detract from the entertainment value of your issues: well done and again thank you for the fun.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I read better statements on my toilet roll

Trying to burn our warchests.  Enjoy.

That's not what RFI have said previously in internal messages, but you keep spinning that BS.

It is an interest of IRON though ;)

To be fair, the NSO version of your flag looked better.

No.

Tell us where Non Grata touched you babycakes.

1 hour ago, jerdge said:

Nice reporting, as usual, JA.

Obviously your point of view is strongly in favour of one side but that doesn't detract from the entertainment value of your issues: well done and again thank you for the fun.

Ah it keeps it fun for me too [ooc] i get to practice playing around with words and stuff[/ooc]

I just wish there were more sides and more fodder for the presses! I'd probably be more impartial if there was more going on.

10 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Wasn't aware that NG ever gave up ownership of the flag.

NG as an alliance disbanded last year, essentially alleviating ownership of everything NG related. In any case I am merely playing along with you all that the FTW and NG flag are the same. Furthermore the FTW use of the yin yang is far superior to NGs use of it. 

On 8/27/2019 at 12:09 PM, Stewie said:

All hail Stewie, God Emperor and Starchild of Non Grata 

Behold his, I mean my Lazer beams keeping The Day Today accessible 

1155844718213mp8.jpg?1316405983

That's quite the throwback.  It's an honor (and big pleasure) to be part of the consensus here, Emperor Stewie.  The credit's hardly mine alone. 

When something like, say, a pack of feral wolves attempts to obstruct our viewership of (and access to) a reputable news source such as The Day Today or any of its broadcasting grounds, well, then we'll help all that wolf ash finish creating itself.

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

NG as an alliance disbanded last year, essentially alleviating ownership of everything NG related. In any case I am merely playing along with you all that the FTW and NG flag are the same. Furthermore the FTW use of the yin yang is far superior to NGs use of it. 

Those like you could sure use a throwback, but thanks for admitting originality is out the window for FTW.

Edited by King Cyan

46 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

When something like, say, a pack of feral wolves attempts to obstruct our viewership of (and access to) a reputable news source such as The Day Today or any of its broadcasting grounds, well, then we'll help all that wolf ash finish creating itself.

lol reputable

Also, I'm curious what wolf pack you speak of here. We let JA link his ramblings right alongside Junka's. We didn't start these wars either. You all declared on us. O_o

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

100%

That was funny tho how desperately they reached. "Vindication" 🤣

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I remember when NPO used to ZI nations for wearing their flag 

Not as good as the people actually giving enough of a !@#$ about this World to chase off an alliance of 46 instead of taking a bite into a real challenge (jfc I'm not saying NG aren't a real challenge but when you've got 1/3rd of the planet's population backing you? You look pretty pathetic in the same way FTW did by calling in RFI against COBRA)

0/10 for ambition.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

5 hours ago, Stewie said:

I remember when NPO used to ZI nations for wearing their flag

According to your recollection of it, was it only after their cease and desist letter had been ignored? Or with no prior warning?

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That's not how integrity works.