Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ericsw

Stewie, The new Saviour of Bob, PBUH

Recommended Posts

As the community may be aware NG have recently had quite the upheaval and changed its leadership. It is not everyday a living pope is replaced.

 

vatican40-06.jpg

 

Although some members in NG were shocked thinking the pope would reign forever, some were excited upon hearing of a new leader would be appointed.

 

38tdwf.jpg

 

What became clear was Stewie was not just appointed as leader, he was chosen to lead.

 

He began to teach his men and answer their questions

 

One man shouted 'We should all do a Term, the enemy is too many!!'

 

to which Stewie responded 'I grant you each 2 nukes per day, send these nukes to your enemy and you will be granted salvation'

 

What if they kill our CMs with a nuke?? 'Buy just 2 CMs and launch them at your enemy without delay'

 

soon it became clear, wisdom was granted to our leader to be passed down to his followers

 

Hope had returned to NG. A new dawn was upon us and we were all here to do our bit for the world.

 

The gospel according to Stewie needs to be recorded to help all new players who join CN learn as we learn each day.

 

Please share your teachings.... 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FTW, there's a link that says "Declare War". I challenge you to find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He even watches over us little folk who can only buy CMs, he’s a leader for all

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2019 at 6:59 PM, ericsw said:

One man shouted 'We should all do a Term, the enemy is too many!!'

 

Ericsw,

 

And here I was worried. It seems there are those with an understanding of how to actually move life forward. To many of your dead will be returning to their graves soon. Your leader has led you to the end of everything.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

 

Ericsw,

 

And here I was worried. It seems there are those with an understanding of how to actually move life forward. To many of your dead will be returning to their graves soon. Your leader has led you to the end of everything.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

 

Casualties are the only permanent statistic.  Everything else can be blown away.

 

At the end of all things, your casualty count will remain...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

Ericsw,

 

And here I was worried. It seems there are those with an understanding of how to actually move life forward. To many of your dead will be returning to their graves soon. Your leader has led you to the end of everything.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

 

End of everything? Do you just throw stuff out there to see what sticks? My grave isn’t ready yet, and none of the coalition I’m facing is terrifying enough to put me there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

 

End of everything? Do you just throw stuff out there to see what sticks? My grave isn’t ready yet, and none of the coalition I’m facing is terrifying enough to put me there.

 

Kerschbs,

 

You maybe still here, but many of those in your group are getting ready to once again fade away to sleep. Even now their attacks become fewer and fewer. Some aren't even attacking at all. How long until your left holding the bag?

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stewie said:

 

Casualties are the only permanent statistic.  Everything else can be blown away.

 

At the end of all things, your casualty count will remain...

 

Stewie,

 

Your a wise and honest leader. When you've had your fun and leave them, again. Those who remain or who want more for their nation will have their casualty count as a reminder that they once followed a false god.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

Stewie,

 

Your a wise and honest leader. When you've had your fun and leave them, again. Those who remain or who want more for their nation will have their casualty count as a reminder that they once followed a false god.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

What more is there for us to want? To buy more infrastructure? To organized tech trades? To collect taxes and pay bills? How many times must we explain it before you understand? I would ask if you were really this dense, but I abhor posing questions to which I already know the answer. It's a poor man's rhetorical device.

 

Also, the word you're looking for is you're.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

What more is there for us to want? To buy more infrastructure? To organized tech trades? To collect taxes and pay bills? How many times must we explain it before you understand? I would ask if you were really this dense, but I abhor posing questions to which I already know the answer. It's a poor man's rhetorical device.

 

Also, the word you're looking for is you're.

 

RV,

 

Than casualties you shall have. You're right, it is an illusive contraction. 

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

Stewie,

 

Your a wise and honest leader. When you've had your fun and leave them, again. Those who remain or who want more for their nation will have their casualty count as a reminder that they once followed a false god.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

 

They'll also have the friends we made along the way...

 

#wholesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

RV,

 

Than casualties you shall have. You're right, it is an illusive contraction. 

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

 

Ponder this, all the while:

 

Shall we sanction cleavage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

Stewie,

 

Your a wise and honest leader. When you've had your fun and leave them, again. Those who remain or who want more for their nation will have their casualty count as a reminder that they once followed a false god.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

 

Wait...  Are you trying to imply people should be ashamed of high casualty counts?  This is rich.  The FTW philosophy is literally cowardice.  What a joke of an alliance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

 

Wait...  Are you trying to imply people should be ashamed of high casualty counts?  This is rich.  The FTW philosophy is literally cowardice.  What a joke of an alliance.

 

 

I am ashamed that my casualty count is only 12th...

 

I should be at least 10th.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

RV,

 

Than casualties you shall have. You're right, it is an illusive contraction. 

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Was that meant to be threatening?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

illusive (adj.) - lacking in reality or substance or genuineness; not corresponding to acknowledged facts or criteria; based on or having the nature of an illusion


Sorta like FTW's war effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

39 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Was that meant to be threatening?

 

RV,

 

I'm thrilled to be facing off with you this round. For once I have a target that's hitting me back. 

 

3 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

illusive (adj.) - lacking in reality or substance or genuineness; not corresponding to acknowledged facts or criteria; based on or having the nature of an illusion


Sorta like FTW's war effort.

 

Illusive was another spelling error. I suppose it's what I get for using voice to text. Elusive is the word that was intended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joseph Black said:

 

 

RV,

 

I'm thrilled to be facing off with you this round. For once I have a target that's hitting me back. 

 

 

Illusive was another spelling error. I suppose it's what I get for using voice to text. Elusive is the word that was intended.

 

I hit you back...

 

I TAKE THAT AS A SLIGHT SIR!

 

I outmaneuvered you with wit and weapons of tactical purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Stewie said:

 

I hit you back...

 

I TAKE THAT AS A SLIGHT SIR!

 

I outmaneuvered you with wit and weapons of tactical purpose.

 

Stewie,

 

I've had a few good wars, but how could a moral man hope to complete again the false prophet himself?

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

 

Stewie,

 

I've had a few good wars, but how could a moral man hope to complete again the false prophet himself?

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

 

When your morals are to waste our oxygen, I guess they're pretty low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Stewie said:

 

When your morals are to waste our oxygen, I guess they're pretty low.

 

Stewie,

 

The last book speaks of a beast (Caustic) and his false prophet (you). Soon the admin will return and put an end to this world. And those of us loyal will be able to join him in the actual game release.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

 

P.S. it was supposed to be mortal, but I'll roll with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...