Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Zigur

The Yellow Terminator

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Thrash said:

 

You keep talking about this commitment. But your commitment was October. I guess October is the same as Thursday. Trust me, we don't care that you're gone, we're just pointing out hypocrisy and fear now.

 

Fear of what exactly?

 

My commitment would have stayed as October if Caustic hadn't stepped down and well that other thread as hilarious as it may have been wasn't started. But why fight along side people who don't want me too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Terminator said:

 

Fear of what exactly?

 

My commitment would have stayed as October if Caustic hadn't stepped down and well that other thread as hilarious as it may have been wasn't started. But why fight along side people who don't want me too?

 

No one asked you to bail. You bailed on your own accord. PS Caustic didn't step down until after you were already gone.

Edited by Thrash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thrash said:

 

No one asked you to bail. You bailed on your own accord. PS Caustic didn't step down until after you were already gone.

 

so I couldn't fight along side of you all from my own AA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Terminator said:

 

so I couldn't fight along side of you all from my own AA?

 

You could've. But, you made another AA because they found you, and it was pointed it out again. And you got hit again, and you realized you couldn't hide, so you went to NoR. You can't say you wanted to fight along-side us, but then say you left us because you were against the things people in our AA said. That just doesn't make any sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thrash said:

 

You could've. But, you made another AA because they found you, and it was pointed it out again. And you got hit again, and you realized you couldn't hide, so you went to NoR. You can't say you wanted to fight along-side us, but then say you left us because you were against the things people in our AA said. That just doesn't make any sense.

 

You do realize their tracking systems right?  They were always going to find me. I left the bakery AA because some clown created a thread about it. I’d have fought til October from my own aa Alongside y’all had you actually wanted me too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He who is the ubermensch stands tall, aware of and proud of his beauty and magnificence, willing to share selfies as he stands in the light of creation. His actions are defined by nobility, for he derives value from within. He is steadfast in war, fighting for a cause that begins in truth.

 

He who is the untermensch is craven, aware of his ugliness he hides himself in shadows, concealed by impossible lies. Motivated by petty grievance and opportunity, he slithers from conflict should it go badly, and is the first to abandon the causes he uses to justify his aggression.

 

- Book of Junka, the Heresy of Terminator chapter 

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Terminator said:

 

You do realize their tracking systems right?  They were always going to find me. I left the bakery AA because some clown created a thread about it. I’d have fought til October from my own aa Alongside y’all had you actually wanted me too

 

Again. No one asked you to leave. You made that decision on your own. Hell, we were trying to see who could deal the most damage and then all of a sudden, gone. And also, do you think I care about being tracked? I sealed my fate when I made the decision to join. Hell, I'd be upset if they WEREN'T tracking me. There's nothing left here. It's 90% of Bob's NS allied to each-other, they sure as hell better be able to track me.

Edited by Thrash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thrash said:

 

Again. No one asked you to leave. You made that decision on your own. Hell, we were trying to see who could deal the most damage and then all of a sudden, gone. And also, do you think I care about being tracked? I sealed my fate when I made the decision to join. Hell, I'd be upset if they WEREN'T tracking me. There's nothing left here. It's 90% of Bob's NS allied to each-other, they sure as hell better be able to track me.

That’s true. It is awfully boring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're doing a grand job of keeping me staggered.  Haven't seen such a good job in years. The funny part is that the people that are staggering me are thinking they'd be fighting a turtle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thrash said:

They're doing a grand job of keeping me staggered.  Haven't seen such a good job in years. The funny part is that the people that are staggering me are thinking they'd be fighting a turtle. 

Haha. I never understood the infra to tech ratios of the nations fighting me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Terminator said:

Haha. I never understood the infra to tech ratios of the nations fighting me. 

 

I don't even look at that. If you declare on me, I'm going to fight back, regardless of what you have. 8% odds? Aggressive attack, hoping I still have 5% odds left for another aggressive attack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow I thought Nordreich shot cowards and deserters, not welcomed them. Nordreich must be scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

Wow I thought Nordreich shot cowards and deserters, not welcomed them. Nordreich must be scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

 

Yeah, my respect has dropped highly as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 hours ago, Terminator said:

 

I’d have fought til October from my own aa Alongside y’all had you actually wanted me too

Sure... was there anything really stopping you then?  You wanna tell us all why you went back on your own word, or is that too personal? 

 

11 hours ago, Wobblies said:

Wow I thought Nordreich shot cowards and deserters, not welcomed them. Nordreich must be scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

 

Now now, I'm sure they have their reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

 

Sure... was there anything really stopping you then?  You wanna tell us all why you went back on your own word, or is that too personal? .

 

I’m pretty sure you all made it abundantly clear that I wasn’t fighting still while I’ve been at war since day one. Or am I just crazy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Terminator said:

 

I’m pretty sure you all made it abundantly clear that I wasn’t fighting still while I’ve been at war since day one. Or am I just crazy?

 

Im pretty sure no one said you weren't fighting. It's just that you were with us one day and the next day poof. You still haven't provided a valid reason for the sudden change of heart, but you've tried, I'll give you that. You cannot be trusted. You can't even honor your own words. Good luck, NoR.

 

Like I told you yesterday Term, I hate that it had to come to this, since we've had a long a history, but I'm calling a spade a spade.

 

Edited by Thrash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Thrash said:

 

Im pretty sure no one said you weren't fighting. It's just that you were with us one day and the next day poof. You still haven't provided a valid reason for the sudden change of heart, but you've tried, I'll give you that. You cannot be trusted. You can't even honor your own words. Good luck, NoR.

 

Like I told you yesterday Term, I hate that it had to come to this, since we've had a long a history, but I'm calling a spade a spade.

 

 

No reason will ever be valid to you though

 

legend for sure said I wasn’t fighting. I’m sure I could find more

Edited by Terminator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terms war avoidance tactics are documented in the bakery thread

 

they included,

  • Messaging the guys hitting him to agree a 'ceasefire'
  • When Crinkledstraw hit term, he again demanded a ceasefire saying he was unable to be active until thursday
  • Request was denied by CS, term was super active during the war!
  • To avoid the CS nuke damage with 8k tech nukes, term arranged for friendly wars against nations with 100 tech (one of which was against Brian who does CN radio with Hannsen in discord) 
  • Term also had a war deleted for war slot filing with Masterchief
  • Term was hit by Nord from infowars, term is then accepted in NoR, NoR request peace for term on the basis that 'he was not an active participant in the war'
Edited by ericsw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long did it take him to run from NG when Oculus declared war?

 

And btw, NoR is a great choice. They let Al Bundy !@#$ all over them and let him off with a slap on the wrist before escorting him back to CLAWS.

Good choice, Mr. Terminated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

513Oj2lEkwL.jpg

 

Hansenn and Terminator, illustrated

 

(She attacked FTW's ally in the past despite a treaty, so no surprise she is undermining Canik's earlier request for Terminator to surrender).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

How long did it take him to run from NG when Oculus declared war?

 

And btw, NoR is a great choice. They let Al Bundy !@#$ all over them and let him off with a slap on the wrist before escorting him back to CLAWS.

Good choice, Mr. Terminated.

Who the $%&@ lets al Bundy style on them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ericsw said:

Terms war avoidance tactics are documented in the bakery thread

 

they included,

  • Messaging the guys hitting him to agree a 'ceasefire'
  • When Crinkledstraw hit term, he again demanded a ceasefire saying he was unable to be active until thursday
  • Request was denied by CS, term was super active during the war!
  • To avoid the CS nuke damage with 8k tech nukes, term arranged for friendly wars against nations with 100 tech (one of which was against Brian who does CN radio with Hannsen in discord) 
  • Term also had a war deleted for war slot filing with Masterchief
  • Term was hit by Nord from infowars, term is then accepted in NoR, NoR request peace for term on the basis that 'he was not an active participant in the war'

You literally one one fact correct in that list lol. I wasn’t super active I forgot to buy nukes how many times? I didn’t run full attacks ever. I didn’t have Brian nuke me. He likely attacked me because I have always threatened to roll RIA. He nuked me because you ran your mouth lol. I had a form of a ceasefire agreed upon with Canik. I kind of had to ask people who attacked me to see what was going on. Lol. It’s not like I could just assume she was breaking it. I literally had to ask. And Brian is the only nation who attacked me that had anywhere close to 100 tech. He had 200 though. 

 

 

Did I forget anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think one thing we are forgetting is that terminator is a key piece of the puzzle, tying together the motives of a number of different parties in this war. 

 

Consider the following:

 

*Terminator is a known associate of AlmightyGrub, Hansenn, and Caustic. He is former Polar govt.

*Terminator has the motive of hating FTW, much as Polar does.

 

Now, let us consider the situation preceding the entrance of Oculus. Polar members were publicly cheering Non Grata's attacks, claiming that FTW was weak. They demonstrated hostility towards both FTW and the RFI bloc. 

 

From the messages I received inviting me to participate as an agent for Non Grata, it was apparent their goal was to weaken FTW in the same manner as Bear Force One years ago. Polar was planning to fragment RFI and eventually roll FTW a few months later.

 

Unfortunately for them, NPO, presumably at the behest of IRON and others, decided to take FTW's side in this conflict. Polar only entered the conflict to avoid appearing weak and isolated; as of yet, 0 wars by Polar have been declared against Non Grata.

 

It is apparent therefore that Polar is in a precarious position. They have overreached, and if any evidence is released that demonstrates their culpability in this war, they could be removed from Oculus and rolled by RFI.

 

Grub, and by extention his shill Hansenn, has no choice but to bail Terminator out of the war at any cost. The rank and file in NG despise Terminator today, but he was never in it for the cause in the first place.

 

Polar always considered the majority of NG expendable. The problem is, after all of Grubs treacherous plots and manipulations over the last two years, it is questionable how many true allies they have.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...