Nukes
down.gif up.gif

1) DEFCON 1
award.png
2) New League Of Nations
award.png
3) Alpha Wolves
award.png

So far your wars waged against D1 are 22 and NLoN are 6. Both alliances have the same amount of members.

But why even add NLoN? We both know they're all broke. We're 56 days into the round and OP haven't seen a single nuke yet so why continue to deny them a war and pad your stats adding NLoN?

mcBQesi.png

Edited by HiredGun

7 hours ago, HiredGun said:

No love for OP?

Also I can't say I've ever seen anyone mess stats up like this before. All you have to do is take a screenshot. smh 😂

ARE you never happy ???? lets see why add NLON 

first because they chose to jump us during our last war so we figured instead of waiting for them to sneak in well invite them right to the party ..

ass far as NLON being broke i don’t know why you would assume we would know this AW doesn’t put spies in other alliances …

as far as wars ,,22 on D1 and 6 on NLON we are 18 members versus 44 as much as we would have enjoyed more wars that is as far as we could extend ourself ATM ….

and on a personal note why would we hit OP they were nice enough to help us out when you asked NLON to jump in and help you in our last encounter , if you like you are more then welcome to hit OP i would love to share the battlefield with them again against you ……

oh and I’m sorry my declaration isn’t as fancy as yours i did the best i could with the time i had , but of course for you it wouldn’t be good , you cry when there is no declaration you cry when there isn’t a declaration to your standings , 

from now on i will contact you to write my next declaration so you will be happy 

much love 

RoadRash 

xoxo

Oh yes that's right NLoN aided D1after AW chose to jump D1 with the biggest underhanded war I've ever seen while we were at war with Stevies group. 

I never said your dow wasn't fancy though it lacks any effort or creativity, I was only pointing out that your stats dont line up. 

Next round we'll make sure everyone participates. 

Hahaha he whines no matter what @RoadRash

If we would have just hit them, he would have whined about a down declare hahaha...

Wow...

Add... also we post stats and they whine about that too hahaha

Al

Edited by AL Bundy
Add