Stewie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In 1861 Fetterman took a patrol of 81 US soldiers with orders from his commander not to cross Lodge Trial Ridge. Fetterman was a braggart of some note and once announced if he was given 80 men he could go through the Native American ( Indians ) like "S*** through a goose". Getting to lodge trail and stopping: the Native American pulled down their garb and presented their rears to the US Troops.  Outraged by the decorum of his foes he disobeys orders and advances pass the ridge to be massacred

This topic is Non Grata"s showing their rears, to induce a change in tactics to their benefit.

Edited by Yggdrazil
changed a word for clarification

5 hours ago, Yggdrazil said:

In 1861 Fetterman took a patrol of 81 US soldiers with orders from his commander not to cross Lodge Trial Ridge. Fetterman was a braggart of some note and once announced if he was given 80 men he could go through the Native American ( Indians ) like "S*** through a goose". Getting to lodge trail and stopping: the Native American pulled down their garb and presented their rears to the US Troops.  Outraged by the decorum of his foes he disobeys orders and advances pass the ridge to be massacred

This topic is Non Grata"s showing their rears, to induce a change in tactics to their benefit.

An astute comparison, and quite accurate.

However,  the distinction between the two types of "rear presentation" must, I think, be made here, for the purpose of educational  clarification. 

Whereas we taunt by mooning

Furry ingratiate themselves by swooning.

Pic related:

20200112-050718.jpg

9 hours ago, Stewie said:

I mean...  I'm not slayed. I don't feel slayed...

Non Grata therefore are not slayed.

Ergo:

Canik is Donald Trump 

Might wanna tell that to HeroofTIme xD

jTFUixd.png

Edited by Canik

21 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

An astute comparison, and quite accurate.

However,  the distinction between the two types of "rear presentation" must, I think, be made here, for the purpose of educational  clarification. 

Whereas we taunt by mooning

Furry ingratiate themselves by swooning.

Pic related:

lol go beg NpO to bail you out some more

NwvNEFi.jpg

3 hours ago, Canik said:

lol go beg NpO to bail you out some more

NwvNEFi.jpg

There we go boi, that's the spirit!

It's about time you let that fur loose and made a (laughably feeble, no doubt) attempt at memetic warfare. 

Still think I went begging to NpO for help huh.

That's cool. 

There's no shame in admitting I've asked for help under the weight of all your protectors, but it definitely wasn't Polar who I approached.

Asking for help from your betters when fighting a bunch of micros... now that's  funny.

As your own personal historian put it-

imageproxy-1.jpg

Good to know I'm still able to successfully trigger you  :ph34r:

1424176349673.gif

Edited by General Kanabis

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

There we go boi, that's the spirit!

It's about time you let that fur loose and made a (laughably feeble, no doubt) attempt at memetic warfare. 

Still think I went begging to NpO for help huh.

That's cool. 

There's no shame in admitting I've asked for help under the weight of all your protectors, but it definitely wasn't Polar who I approached.

Asking for help from your betters when fighting a bunch of micros... now that's  funny.

As your own personal historian put it-

imageproxy-1.jpg

Good to know I'm still able to successfully trigger you  :ph34r:

1424176349673.gif

Am I supposed to be ashamed of that? Pfft, I'm proud to be the first person ever to think of securing superior numbers before entering a war. Very innovative I think. I call it a curbstomp. Just wait, it's gonna be a smash!

Tell me how you really feel, GK. Oh wait, you already did!

9CFPNuE.png

❤️

6 minutes ago, Canik said:

I take it that's supposed to be FTW's flag? I can never tell if it's FTW or NG's because their IdEnTiCAl!!1

If it's supposed to be FTW's tho, this is our current flag:
0nPBoju.png

Get it right!

Wow, I am impressed! You answered that very well, did you have Kaz write that for you? Maybe Velocity?

PBVyBtH.png

Hey, your flag is still bad so thank you for that, I am glad my meme still works. 

Edited by Lyanna Mormont

56 minutes ago, Canik said:

Am I supposed to be ashamed of that? Pfft, I'm proud to be the first person 
9CFPNuE.png

❤️

Show the rest of it, boo 😘 😂

13 minutes ago, Canik said:

I take it that's supposed to be FTW's flag? I can never tell if it's FTW or NG's because their IdEnTiCAl!!1

If it's supposed to be FTW's tho, this is our current flag:
0nPBoju.png

Get it right!

For only 2 billion in Furry cash reserves a month,  you can keep the old flag. But thanks for validating the CB, we accept your surrender of the Non Grata Banner.

@Stewie The enemy has relinquished their claim.

They may yet find us out of commission, but it won't be today, tomorrow, or any time soon.

And when they find us they'll know we went down as we stood-

4409ac-6394917.jpg

Fightin'