Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

Just now, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Huh, I assumed that was the Pacifican Modus Operandi.

How ironic ;)

Oh, Johnny, as a former leader of one of the most Hegemonic Alliances ever to grace Bob, that's just hilarious coming from you.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, TIEIXIAIS said:

And here I thought you were above 1000 nations flexing on a micro. No wonder you stuck around when IRON council started backstabbing allies.

Damn, y'all deleted the group PM Bay put y'all in when I left. I guess you forgot IRON values, or didn't want to be reminded you go against them.

That's rich, you speaking of IRON values.  You were a POS member when you were in, left because you couldn't hack it, and now you're gonna burn.

And I'm gonna enjoy watching it.

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Oh, Johnny, as a former leader of one of the most Hegemonic Alliances ever to grace Bob, that's just hilarious coming from you.

That's the joy of COBRA; I haven't inherited a mangle-web of treaties, just a 6 month war of attrition. No big deal.

And seeing as I can't watch you burn appropriately I can at least make you laugh. Small victories and all that.

That's the joy of COBRA; I haven't inherited a mangle-web of treaties, just a 6 month war of attrition. No big deal.

And seeing as I can't watch you burn appropriately I can at least make you laugh. Small victories and all that.

You did during Grudge and Dave, remember?

I was on the moralist/underdog side for 7 years, so get off your cross, please. They did the same petty, ridiculous !@#$%^&* this micro drama has seen. That's why I left them.

If it was no big deal, then your side of the coalition wouldn't have actually been the ones to run to Daddy Oculus to stop the reps FTW wanted on you. You're just mad now because NG wrote a check their asses can't cash and you're going to have to end up surrendering out, regardless.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Oh look, the ladder climber who thinks he's amazing being an NPO bureaucrat in the clan's twilight, calls other people worthless.

Get a clue dude, most of the valuable govt people in CN moved on a long time ago for obvious reasons.

And....

I suppose  you are one of those valuable people? 

13 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

That's rich, you speaking of IRON values.  You were a POS member when you were in, left because you couldn't hack it, and now you're gonna burn.

And I'm gonna enjoy watching it.

How was I a PoS member? You and I never had any issues, until now I suppose.

37 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

In terms of competition, I'll give it to you, those, and games like DoTA, etc, are good platforms for competition level gaming in the professional level

Glad we cleared that up. Now maybe stop looking down on people because you are Grand Poobah in 2019 NPO.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Glad we cleared that up. Now maybe stop looking down on people because you are Grand Poobah in 2019 NPO.

You aren't professional though, Zigur. The fact you think you are just makes your outrage at my mockery of you all the more delicious.

Edited by DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You aren't professional though, Zigur. The fact you think you are just makes your outrage at my mockery of you all the more delicious.

Why do you think I care if a middle-aged bureaucrat mocks me? Lol. You mentioned me first, I wouldn't have even noticed your presence otherwise, so since I am mentioned I am explaining why you are irrelevant in the big scheme of things.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

You did during Grudge and Dave, remember?

I was on the moralist/underdog side for 7 years, so get off your cross, please. They did the same petty, ridiculous !@#$%^&* this micro drama has seen. That's why I left them.

If it was no big deal, then your side of the coalition wouldn't have actually been the ones to run to Daddy Oculus to stop the reps FTW wanted on you. You're just mad now because NG wrote a check their asses can't cash and you're going to have to end up surrendering out, regardless.

That time was quite fuzzy so I don't really remember much (OOC: messy RL stuff started taking priority around then)

It's no big deal in the sense that I don't have to navigate an FA minefield of conflicting interests. Besides wrt to the issue of reps I'd been pushing back against them myself in negotiations, as far as I remember our chat going it went along the lines of mutually agreeing reps are bad and reminiscing on old times- I don't think I asked for your help there. It's also not unheard of to invite a third party into negotiations when there is such bitterness between combatants.

And for the record: I'm not mad, and I don't see a cross anywhere. I've actually been enjoying every minute of this as it's unfolded. I got to watch NG savage FTW, and now I'm giddy with nostalgia at the sight of another Pacifican curbstomp. Look at all the meat you had to muster to blacklist NG, we both know it's mostly hollow mass but that you need that much to tackle 45 active people is as laughable as FTW requiring all RFI to tackle the Cobralition*

What I will contest, however, is your reasoning for dogpiling NG. We all know the 'CBs' you have listed are merely a flimsy pre-text to conceal that you are entering to:

1) Bail out FTW who have taken a beating

2) Seek revenge for past grievances with NG

The latter of which is at least quite transparent. Stop pretending that this isn't for FTW's benefit.

* With the exception of Kashmir, for some reason

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Why do you think I care if a middle-aged bureaucrat mocks me? Lol. You mentioned me first, I wouldn't have even noticed your presence otherwise, so since I am mentioned I am explaining why you are irrelevant in the big scheme of things.

I mean, you could get back to that professional gaming career that you feign to have, instead?

What place did you score in at any of the ESL competitions?

1 minute ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

That time was quite fuzzy so I don't really remember much (OOC: messy RL stuff started taking priority around then)

It's no big deal in the sense that I don't have to navigate an FA minefield of conflicting interests. Besides wrt to the issue of reps I'd been pushing back against them myself in negotiations, as far as I remember our chat going it went along the lines of mutually agreeing reps are bad and reminiscing on old times- I don't think I asked for your help there. It's also not unheard of to invite a third party into negotiations when there is such bitterness between combatants.

And for the record: I'm not mad, and I don't see a cross anywhere. I've actually been enjoying every minute of this as it's unfolded. I got to watch NG savage FTW, and now I'm giddy with nostalgia at the sight of another Pacifican curbstomp. Look at all the meat you had to muster to blacklist NG, we both know it's mostly hollow mass but that you need that much to tackle 45 active people is as laughable as FTW requiring all RFI to tackle the Cobralition*

What I will contest, however, is your reasoning for dogpiling NG. We all know the 'CBs' you have listed are merely a flimsy pre-text to conceal that you are entering to:

1) Bail out FTW who have taken a beating

2) Seek revenge for past grievances with NG

The latter of which is at least quite transparent. Stop pretending that this isn't for FTW's benefit.

* With the exception of Kashmir, for some reason

There was very little navigating through messy minefields except when it came to justifying why we should mediate on your coalition's behalf when your friends were going around scamming aid out of alliances.

Nah, you weren't mad. You just came in here to make a clever little jab about my stance on MMO's being a plague of the everyday gaming World as in any way relating to 60+% of the game actively rolling its eyes at the retardation of this war and stomping a bug, for your health. I didn't actually drop names for who went to whom, just that, despite the propaganda that NG and your side has contributed to in this thread, it was actually "cobralition" that came to us for help. Not FTW.

You can believe whatever you want in regards to the majority of the AA community's CBs.

The fact that Caustic threatened my Emperor with eternal war on our ally is enough to wipe them off this planet for me, and is also listed, if you bothered to read. :popcorn:

Rogues get killed. Always have. Always will.

10 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, you could get back to that professional gaming career that you feign to have, instead?

What place did you score in at any of the ESL competitions?

I never used the word professional, I just get tips because I am a good player and I'm attractive. I make money having fun while you pretend to be important running scripts in CN. I'd rather be me by a long shot lol.

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

There was very little navigating through messy minefields except when it came to justifying why we should mediate on your coalition's behalf when your friends were going around scamming aid out of alliances.

Nah, you weren't mad. You just came in here to make a clever little jab about my stance on MMO's being a plague of the everyday gaming World as in any way relating to 60+% of the game actively rolling its eyes at the retardation of this war and stomping a bug, for your health. I didn't actually drop names for who went to whom, just that, despite the propaganda that NG and your side has contributed to in this thread, it was actually "cobralition" that came to us for help. Not FTW.

You can believe whatever you want in regards to the majority of the AA community's CBs.

The fact that Caustic threatened my Emperor with eternal war on our ally is enough to wipe them off this planet for me, and is also listed, if you bothered to read. :popcorn:

Rogues get killed. Always have. Always will.

Actually I was trying to get us back on topic rather than indulge Zigur's rambling about a world that doesn't exist (which I see your own comrade tried to do) ;)

So you deny that FTW asked any of Oculus for assistance against NG?

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I never used the word professional, I just get tips because I am a good player and I'm attractive. I make money having fun while you pretend to be important running scripts in CN. I'd rather be me by a long shot lol.

I make money because I'm a productive citizen in Society and have a job.

Actually I was trying to get us back on topic rather than indulge Zigur's rambling about a world that doesn't exist ;)

So you deny that FTW asked any of Oculus for assistance against NG?

Not to my knowledge, no. This was literally because we were done with NG screwing with fringe Oculus and Oculus directly.

45 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

the ones to run to Daddy Oculus to stop the reps FTW wanted on you. 

Lol. NpO approached us.Not the other way around. I can show you, but why not confirm with them.

Doom is always plotting against Polar. Vice versa. This isn't new to you.

COBRA doesn't run. 

RFI is a transit official and we're just the traffic violation, I get that.

NG must be mafia to warrant the mobilization of an entire federal agency. 

Just now, General Kanabis said:

Lol. NpO approached us.Not the other way around. I can show you, but why not confirm with them.

Doom is always plotting against Polar. Vice versa. This isn't new to you.

COBRA doesn't run. 

RFI is a transit official and we're just the traffic violation, I get that.

NG must be mafia to warrant the mobilization of an entire federal agency. 

Nah. People approached us. Me specifically.

Then NpO spoke up.

Just now, The Zigur said:

I feel like someone who considers MMOs a plague prooobably fails at being competitive socially in a non-authoritarian environment.

I mean, that's cool.

You also feel like playing them makes you an actual strategist. Everyone knows your mind is warped.

When did people start whining at us about being sick of the war?

Probably within the second or so month.

When did we start getting asked to do something in alternative to the reps?

Uh... probably 1-2 days after I first heard about them from LoD. I don't recall the exact date. Late march/early June.

8 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, that's cool.

You also feel like playing them makes you an actual strategist. Everyone knows your mind is warped.

Actually I find people fascinating. That's why the drama in CN was always more interesting to me than the nation mechanics. 

You are a hard worker and willing to grind tedious work for advancement, but you don't have the ability to stand out socially as an individual. So you build up your social capital by gaining authority, which compels respect from people.

The problem with this is that you are always limited by two factors: your ability to maintain/gain authority and the success of your organization. Lets face it, NPO (and CN in general) is a dead end if you have any real ambition. There's no streamers or youtube channels. There's no hype. 

So, logically you are either content with being mediocre, or don't have the ability to succeed in a more active and lucrative realm. Either way, you aren't in a position to look down on anyone else.

Edited by The Zigur