Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Oh look, the ladder climber who thinks he's amazing being an NPO bureaucrat in the clan's twilight, calls other people worthless.

Get a clue dude, most of the valuable govt people in CN moved on a long time ago for obvious reasons.

I mean, I'm not wrong.

You couldn't even keep good on the boast to just reroll and keep resisting.

Your nation just died. And then went inactive.

Worthless as always.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DeathAdder said:

I mean, I'm not wrong.

You couldn't even keep good on the boast to just reroll and keep resisting.

Your nation just died. And then went inactive.

Worthless as always.

Sorry, been succeeding in a 3D realm which actually requires talent and ability. You are free to lord over this husk, I am just here to spectate.

Just now, The Zigur said:

Sorry, been succeeding in a 3D realm which actually requires talent and ability. You are free to lord over this husk, I am just here to spectate.

I wondered how long you'd go before trying to point to WoT to shift attention off your failures here.

14 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Oh look, the ladder climber who thinks he's amazing being an NPO bureaucrat in the clan's twilight, calls other people worthless.

He blew his way to the top and then criticizes us for not having the intestinal fortitude of gag reflexes of which he was apparently gifted with-and then expects us to do the same.

I dunno what his problem is

4 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

Come on Zigur. Be fair to Dead Snake. He's like a god or something. 

Who would want to be a God here? Even Cuba got bored of sitting at the top and never being able to do anything. No thanks. I'll stick to mid-tier fighter.

Have you actually met Zigur, the guy who believes playing an MMO and ranking in it makes you a real life strategist?

29 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I wondered how long you'd go before trying to point to WoT to shift attention off your failures here.

NPO is a tenth of the size it once was, and you think being a mid-level bureaucrat sets you apart? Haha keep deluding yourself buddy. If you don't think I could do the same job you do, you're full of it.

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

NPO is a tenth of the size it once was, and you think being a mid-level bureaucrat sets you apart? Haha keep deluding yourself buddy. If you don't think I could do the same job you do, you're full of it.

Everyone is a tenth of the size they once were.

Reflecting over your mid-level bureaucrat position in NPO much? You didn't even get out of staff in Media. When it was a huge Alliance. Despite spending 8-10 hrs a day there, the same as the IO's of that period.

So.... no. You couldn't do the same job that I'm doing nowadays. Or even back then. :popcorn:

Edited by DeathAdder

16 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Everyone is a tenth of the size they once were.

Reflecting over your mid-level bureaucrat position in NPO much? You didn't even get out of staff in Media. When it was a huge Alliance. Despite spending 8-10 hrs a day there, the same as the IO's of that period.

So.... no. You couldn't do the same job that I'm doing nowadays. Or even back then. :popcorn:

I never spent that much time on stuff in NPO lol, and that was certainly one of my less colorful adventures in CN. What exactly have you done to earn this better than thou attitude anyway? Run a few spreadsheets? 

I never spent that much time on stuff in NPO lol, and that was certainly one of my less colorful adventures in CN. What exactly have you done to earn this better than thou attitude anyway? Run a few spreadsheets? 

I told you the last time that we engaged in this conversation that spreadsheets were obsoleted in 2008.

See, this is why you never amounted to anything, Zigur. You can't even keep up with changing times or grasp basic mechanics.

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

See, this is why you never amounted to anything, Zigur. You can't even keep up with changing times or grasp basic mechanics.

Okay I’ll try:

I head over and apply to NPO, make it through the week-long Q&A grilling. They complain than I’m a trolling micro and I explain that it was the world we wanted as my members who wonder heavy nations on their way out and we played by our rules. They nod, give me a chance.

Now than I’m a pacifican I walked into the halls of the intellect and engage it very scientific dialogue about the state of bob politics and explain to them in the nicest way possible how they are a bunch of morons who should all get scanned for leaving the planet bob in the current state that it is.

They are impressed and I am promoted. 

I am now in Death Adders ranks and I turn around and take all of my power and status out of Tankobite.

hmmm.... no.

10 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I told you the last time that we engaged in this conversation that spreadsheets were obsoleted in 2008.

What's the definition of insanity?

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Zigur is clueless, always has been, always will be, and to try and get him to realize that or change his ways is futile.  Come my friend, I'll buy you a drink and we can watch the carnage of NG burning to the ground.  And too long was it's existence.

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Okay I’ll try:

I head over and apply to NPO, make it through the week-long Q&A grilling. They complain than I’m a trolling micro and I explain that it was the world we wanted as my members who wonder heavy nations on their way out and we played by our rules. They nod, give me a chance.

Now than I’m a pacifican I walked into the halls of the intellect and engage it very scientific dialogue about the state of bob politics and explain to them in the nicest way possible how they are a bunch of morons who should all get scanned for leaving the planet bob in the current state that it is.

They are impressed and I am promoted. 

I am now in Death Adders ranks and I turn around and take all of my power and status out of Tankobite.

hmmm.... no.

In reality, you'll just continue to sit in sub 250 and not contribute anything of value.

But hey, good try!

4 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Zigur is clueless, always has been, always will be, and to try and get him to realize that or change his ways is futile.  Come my friend, I'll buy you a drink and we can watch the carnage of NG burning to the ground.  And too long was it's existence.

I think we're all insane to still be playing a Nation Sim a decade+ in, but, here we are!

Zigur is good for a chuckle.

17 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

How about you keep up with changing "MMO" mechanics, I don't know about you but I doubt you make as much cash having fun as I do.

6 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

The best argument you can throw out there is a cliche? Sad.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

I think we're all insane to still be playing a Nation Sim a decade+ in, but, here we are!

Zigur is good for a chuckle.

There's a lot of truth to that first statement.  We all say we were gonna quit at one time or another, but here we are!

Zigur is good for a chuckle, sure.  But when he can't come up with new material it gets old.

How about you keep up with changing "MMO" mechanics, I don't know about you but I doubt you make as much cash having fun as I do.

MMOs are stale and literally everyone does them.

RTS or Political/War Sims, please.

5 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

MMOs are stale and literally everyone does them.

RTS or Political/War Sims, please.

You know which sim I play, if you're feeling froggy you are free to duel me. If you actually win, you get a date. 😘

14 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

Zigur isn't worth the effort.

Neither are you, if I'm honest.  Wish you'd bulk up so I could kick your ass.

And here I thought you were above 1000 nations flexing on a micro. No wonder you stuck around when IRON council started backstabbing allies.

Damn, y'all deleted the group PM Bay put y'all in when I left. I guess you forgot IRON values, or didn't want to be reminded you go against them.

Edited by TIEIXIAIS

Just now, The Zigur said:

You know which sim I play, if you're feeling froggy you are free to duel me. If you actually win, you get a date. 😘

Why? It's just America's Army rehashed with tanks. I grew bored of AA back in 2010.

I grow bored with all MMOs.

In terms of competition, I'll give it to you, those, and games like DoTA, etc, are good platforms for competition level gaming in the professional level, but, nothing ever really changes from game-to-game. Studios just take the same ideas, give it a new engine, and then charge people money for it, on a lot of them.

I'd rather not support them for keeping to the status quo without any real creativity happening.