Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Finster Baby said:

I must say, Caustic's silence in this thread is deafening.  You'd think he'd be in here crowing about how he's gotten all this attention.

[OOC] Some human beings do other things besides play this too, ya know ;) [/OOC]  I'm sure he'll be back here soon enough! 

Also echoing rabonnobar's sentiment here; I too hold very little (if any) ill will for all parties involved here (yes even to you Samus).  Who doesn't like a little rabble here and there?  Poaching (flags and members alike) is the best CB around here in years.  Although I too am curious to see more evidence of this (as of this moment) alleged 'poaching' done by Non Grata. 

Also I hereby state that Samus still acts like a vacuum and he or she should feel bad and his or her testimony should be considered invalid based on said vacuum behavior rather than on whether or not he or she tells the truth.

8 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You didn't do !@#$.

Ever.

You hung onto other AA coat-tails and lived vicariously through other people who made their way without you.

While we are on this topic, what exactly have you done?

I see you talk down to tankobite sitting in alliance you did not build- we know how Sparta worked out during your Kingship there and running them into the ground..

Is there any other glistening accomplishments on your resume prior that fiasco that would legitimize your ego?

Caustic: " join NG". me goes to look at the reasons for it. sees a bloated AA thinking they are king of the world who cant even defend themselves. join NG. not poaching, personal choice. truly sad that the #3? AA has to call in allies of allies to do what they are incapable of doing. that's why this world is done. this is not f'in Farmville.

Edited by Thrash

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

While we are on this topic, what exactly have you done?

I see you talk down to tankobite sitting in alliance you did not build- we know how Sparta worked out during your Kingship there and running them into the ground..

Is there any other glistening accomplishments on your resume prior that fiasco that would legitimize your ego?

And what is your claim to fame?

Sitting below 1k NS and running your mouth while doing absolutely nothing productive, either for the World, or the Alliances you've been a part of?

Go hang out with Zigur some more.

You're both equally as worthless as the other, and always have been.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

And what is your claim to fame?

Sitting below 1k NS and running your mouth while doing absolutely nothing productive, either for the World, or the Alliances you've been a part of?

Gotta agree with you on that.

42 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You didn't do !@#$.

Ever.

You hung onto other AA coat-tails and lived vicariously through other people who made their way without you.

Tell me how you really feel DeathAdder.

Still whining over us breaking the paper tiger of Sparta?

9 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Tell me how you really feel DeathAdder.

Still whining over us breaking the paper tiger of Sparta?

When was that?

When you lost to the coalition we were on and had to get Stevie to jump on forums and have a nervous OOC breakdown that NG WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!"?

He was right. 

You just became even more mediocre wastes of space ever afterwards.

Now we're here.

Edited by DeathAdder

When was that?

When you lost to the coalition we were on and had to get Stevie to jump on forums and have a nervous OOC breakdown that NG WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!"?

You talk a lot for someone who has nothing to say.

When was that?

He was right. 

You just became even more mediocre wastes of space ever afterwards.

Now we're here.

Im guessing it’s when they rolled Sparta/MI6 I think you were still king then right? I get the years blurred up at this point tbh. 

Just now, TIEIXIAIS said:

You talk a lot for someone who has nothing to say.

To be fair, steve was right.  Our upper tier was decimated by the number of alliances hitting us.

But we evolved. We changed.  We focussed on the one figure actually worth collecting.

Casualties.

1 minute ago, kerschbs said:

Im guessing it’s when they rolled Sparta/MI6 I think you were still king then right? I get the years blurred up at this point tbh. 

No. I went inactive after Doom due to rl issues. I don't even know what happened during that time, tbph.

No. I went inactive after Doom due to rl issues. I don't even know what happened during that time, tbph.

TL:DR you were around when Sparta canceled MI6 and the XX bloc in the same thread (very classy)

Lent some spartan nations over to blood pact to hit WTF because you had burned all of your bridges and needed to suck up.

All-in-all, you left Cazaric with a heaping pile of dog !@#$ reputation which he then flipped the bill for.

10 minutes ago, TIEIXIAIS said:

You're flexing on a micro that's been at war with the third largest alliance for months. I hope you realize this?

And you're launching spy ops that do nothing against me because you don't know how to war.

What is your point?

8 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

TL:DR you were around when Sparta canceled MI6 and the XX bloc in the same thread (very classy)

Lent some spartan nations over to blood pact to hit WTF because you had burned all of your bridges and needed to suck up.

All-in-all, you left Cazaric with a heaping pile of dog !@#$ reputation which he then flipped the bill for.

Yeah. I cancelled garbage because they were stirring crap with my extended sphere.

Afraid that Cazaric re-signing garbage, instead of carrying through with the FA that had been on-going for three and a half years was his failing solely. Unless, of course, you're claiming I was somehow shadow gov'ing Sparta during periods I didn't even have internet?

That's a pretty impressive feat you're trying to lay on me.

Edited by DeathAdder

And you're launching spy ops that do nothing against me because you don't know how to war.

What is your point?

Yeah. I cancelled garbage because they were stirring crap with my extended sphere.

Afraid that Cazaric re-signing garbage, instead of carrying through with the FA that had been on-going for three and a half years was his failing solely. Unless, of course, you're claiming I was somehow shadow gov'ing Sparta during periods I didn't even have internet?

That's a pretty impressive feat you're trying to lay on me.

I will give you a life-line an say that your biggest failure was never canning Yeru

4 minutes ago, TIEIXIAIS said:

Apparently they do enough to make you rage on the OWF about it.

You have a very strange notion of raging.

But, then, you're a guy who uses change defcon.

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I will give you a life-line an say that your biggest failure was never canning Yeru

To be honest, the Supreme Council was more of a hindrance than Yeru. Tulak was right in I should have fired the SC.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 hour ago, King Cyan said:

[OOC] Some human beings do other things besides play this too, ya know ;) [/OOC]  I'm sure he'll be back here soon enough! 

[OOC]Of course they do.  I get that. ;)[/OOC]

I hope soon, my bucket of popcorn is getting cold.

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Oh look, the ladder climber who thinks he's amazing being an NPO bureaucrat in the clan's twilight, calls other people worthless.

Get a clue dude, most of the valuable govt people in CN moved on a long time ago for obvious reasons.