Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

Just now, Samus said:

this post is too pathetic

To be fair, most everything in IRONs channel falls into that category.

The government, well they are really taking it hard that people are leaving and the best excuse they have is that caustic poached them-

let’s just pretend that maybe the reason they left is because your government is prude, no idea how bob works, and is ignorant to the fact that every 15 minutes there is a back channel joke pointing fun at RON.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

The government, well they are really taking it hard that people are leaving and the best excuse they have is that caustic poached them-

it's the reality sadly, but if you want to stay in fairy land and make up things in your head be my guest.

IRON members are free to leave if they want, it's not the best thing, but ultimately it's their choice.

Caustic poached several members, and attempted to poach several more including myself, so I can bare witness to that. 

Dude the whole join my AA is old. To use that as a CB is sad. Just admit that FTW cried for help and we can get this over with. Stop trying to put a ribbon on your reasons for getting involved. We all know why you got involved. Incompetence.

Edited by Thrash

The last global war, according to the CN Wiki, was the Doom War of 2014-2015.

nHPmyQZ.png

jp7rL7L.png

Let's analyze the other wars of the last few years.

E70RxVn.png

From the bottom up: Snake Eyes is the conflict between COBRA et al. and FTW - effectively a micro conflict. Yin-Yang is NG-FTW, and Hazardous Materials is NG-Oculus+RFI.

The Harmless Civil War was Umbrella roguing out on MHA and others. From the OP: "Disbanding and spending a lengthy amount of time going back and forth between hitting different alliances, all the while while running around spouting outright lies to other alliances, makes you one thing: rogues." While I imagine responses will focus on the "spouting lies" part, the entirety of that sentence clearly indicates displeasure with the idea of roguing out (which is the only thing that I am trying to assert). But people will continue to rogue out if / since there is essentially no alternative for militaristic desires.

The War for Maroon Dominance was NG-instigated. XX-Sparta and Ghostbusting were both curbstomps.

This is what the list of wars would look like without Umbrella's rogue-out and without NG:

Lzx73bm.png

Two curbstomps, two years ago, and a micro war this year.

Edited by rabonnobar

Understand Lord of Darkness does not want another major conflict on Planet Bob- the entire reason they’ve locked up the treaty web was so that alliances would not war each other.

Unlike the greats like my personal favorites, Letum, LOD is content that this world is dead and his mission is to spring us all off this planet for the promise land. I’m not buying it- he’s just lazy. 

I must say, Caustic's silence in this thread is deafening.  You'd think he'd be in here crowing about how he's gotten all this attention.

Also, MCRABT and Mia didn't leave when TW became President.  It was before then.  So if you're gonna crow about supposedly pulling 2 prominent members of IRON to your !@#$stain of an alliance, you should get your facts right.

Oh well.  Everyone enjoy increasing their casualties.

1 minute ago, Finster Baby said:

Everyone enjoy increasing their casualties.

Indeed. Shout out to NG for providing 3 of the last 7 wars / opportunities to do so. And to COBRA/Kashmir and Umbrella for providing the others. Oh, and XX/etc., too, I suppose, for the opportunities they gave 2 years ago.

Shame on everyone else.

7 minutes ago, rabonnobar said:

nHPmyQZ.png

jp7rL7L.png

E70RxVn.png

From the bottom up: Snake Eyes is the conflict between COBRA et al. and FTW - effectively a micro conflict. Yin-Yang is NG-FTW, and Hazardous Materials is NG-Oculus+RFI.

The Harmless Civil War was Umbrella roguing out on MHA and others. From the OP: "Disbanding and spending a lengthy amount of time going back and forth between hitting different alliances, all the while while running around spouting outright lies to other alliances, makes you one thing: rogues." While I imagine responses will focus on the "spouting lies" part, the entirety of that sentence clearly indicates displeasure with the idea of roguing out (which is the only thing that I am trying to assert). But people will continue to rogue out if / since there is essentially no alternative for militaristic desires.

The War for Maroon Dominance was NG-instigated. XX-Sparta and Ghostbusting were both curbstomps.

This is what the list of wars would look like without Umbrella's rogue-out and without NG:

Lzx73bm.png

Apart from GW2 all wars have been curbstomps. Every single war is planned with the victor known before it is even started. Wars are merely only fun for the first few rounds, then they inevitably become monotonous and boring.

Every alliance outside of Oculus has had the chance to more or less grow unimpeded and gather a coalition of their own together to shake up the politics of the game. Unfortunately most of the alliances outside of Oculus never built their alliances on a community. Once they got bored and inactive they crumbled. Why should we have to always put the effort in to make things interesting because the other side is too apathetic to do anything meaningful? We have no desire to war without reason and to force more people from this game and their communities than is necessary. 

If you want interesting politics and more wars, take over inactive alliances and merge them together. Spend the necessary time and effort to build your coalition. Alternatively you can sit there and moan, and go out with a bang. 

You'll also find between '16 to '18 NPO and Oculus were still fighting Spatr/Mongols and co. 

15 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Understand Lord of Darkness does not want another major conflict on Planet Bob- the entire reason they’ve locked up the treaty web was so that alliances would not war each other.

Unlike the greats like my personal favorites, Letum, LOD is content that this world is dead and his mission is to spring us all off this planet for the promise land. I’m not buying it- he’s just lazy. 

Lord of Darkness is truly the biggest stumbling block to Pacifican greatness. I echo your calls for Letum's return o/ 

17 minutes ago, Samus said:

Caustic poached several members, and attempted to poach several more including myself, so I can bare witness to that. 

May I ask who was ever poached by Caustic? I've clarified Brutus and myself reached out to him. We planned to rogue well before we made any commitment to any AA, Council was aware I was leaving at least a month prior. RR joined after he found out Brutus and I were roguing. His choice, CK wanted to rogue as well; but clarified he did not want to hit FTW or any IRON ally. I've had multiple people in my inbox stating they wanted to rogue too, because their tired of the stagnation of doing nothing. My response? Don't unless you don't care for your nation anymore, because we all seen this curbstomp coming. Why would I tell them not to if we were poaching? Hit me up in PMs for logs (I'm blocking names to protect them, but if you doubt this claim, let me know.)

22 minutes ago, Samus said:

IRON members are free to leave if they want, it's not the best thing, but ultimately it's their choice.

Unless, of course, after resigning you hit an allied AA. Then you get IP banned from the community, have the only sanctions all war casted on you, and get some really nice talk about you on some closed chats, when you've spent literally hundreds of hours dedicated to an AA, and you decide to go out with something more than clicking delete.
Ironic I'm called the traitor for hitting an ally when Council was fully content sitting on their hands while FTW's lower tier got rolled. Hitting allies = IP ban worthy, ignoring their calls for help? They'll probably hand out high fives by dinner. 
Please tell, what was CK's crime for an IP ban? 

IRON is free to make their own decisions regarding how they treat ex-members. I make no argument to that, but to sit here and state they're free to leave, implying IRON wouldn't overreact like a teenage girl getting stood up on prom night is wrong. 

1 hour ago, rabonnobar said:

I was in NPO before joining NG a few days ago. I was not poached into NG by Caustic. I was poached out of NPO by boredom.

I sent foreign aid to NG nations while in NPO not because it was solicited (it wasn't), but out of boredom. I had already made the decision to join NG at that point.

We weren't really referring to you so much with that. Multiple other Pacificans were approached by Caustic about either joining Non Grata or providing war aid.

36 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Ironically Letum doesn't share your sentiments here.

Edited by Lord of Darkness

34 minutes ago, rabonnobar said:

nHPmyQZ.png

jp7rL7L.png

E70RxVn.png

Lzx73bm.png

I should point out that particular template shouldn't be relied upon as an all inclusive list, by chance I only added in the "Other Wars of '19" section about an hour ago. For a period of 2 years (June 2016 - September 2018) no one updated that template at all. It's certain that more wars have been fought than just the ones listed, just that no one's added them.

27 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

May I ask who was ever poached by Caustic? I've clarified Brutus and myself reached out to him. We planned to rogue well before we made any commitment to any AA, Council was aware I was leaving at least a month prior. RR joined after he found out Brutus and I were roguing. His choice, CK wanted to rogue as well; but clarified he did not want to hit FTW or any IRON ally. I've had multiple people in my inbox stating they wanted to rogue too, because their tired of the stagnation of doing nothing. My response? Don't unless you don't care for your nation anymore, because we all seen this curbstomp coming. Why would I tell them not to if we were poaching? Hit me up in PMs for logs (I'm blocking names to protect them, but if you doubt this claim, let me know.)

Unless, of course, after resigning you hit an allied AA. Then you get IP banned from the community, have the only sanctions all war casted on you, and get some really nice talk about you on some closed chats, when you've spent literally hundreds of hours dedicated to an AA, and you decide to go out with something more than clicking delete.
Ironic I'm called the traitor for hitting an ally when Council was fully content sitting on their hands while FTW's lower tier got rolled. Hitting allies = IP ban worthy, ignoring their calls for help? They'll probably hand out high fives by dinner. 

IRON is free to make their own decisions regarding how they treat ex-members. I make no argument to that, but to sit here and state they're free to leave, implying IRON wouldn't overreact like a teenage girl getting stood up on prom night is wrong. 

SBG, that's rather revisionist history.  You left IRON.  Fine, that's your choice.  You joined NG.  Again, fine, your choice.  But you still rogued an ally before changing your AA, and like it or not, that's been cause for banning from IRON since before I was president.  You messed up, and you reaped the consequences.  Also, joining an enemy can subject you to being shunned from the community.  You are a former Councilor, so you if you didn't know this, then shame on you.

Nobody is claiming Caustic poached you.  We all knew your situation.  We don't have proof that the former IRON nations who went with you to NG were poached.  However, we do know that Caustic attempted to poach several other members of IRON.  That's always been a valid CB for any war.  Again, as a former IRON Councilor, you should know this.

You got what you deserved.  If I were President when you did this, you'd have been on the target list quicker than you could say "Hey Caustic, can I join NG?"

Enjoy your blaze of glory, such that it is.  For someone ready to quit, you sure look like you're sticking around.

Edited by Finster Baby

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Apart from GW2 all wars have been curbstomps. Every single war is planned with the victor known before it is even started. Wars are merely only fun for the first few rounds, then they inevitably become monotonous and boring.

Every alliance outside of Oculus has had the chance to more or less grow unimpeded and gather a coalition of their own together to shake up the politics of the game. Unfortunately most of the alliances outside of Oculus never built their alliances on a community. Once they got bored and inactive they crumbled. Why should we have to always put the effort in to make things interesting because the other side is too apathetic to do anything meaningful? We have no desire to war without reason and to force more people from this game and their communities than is necessary. 

If you want interesting politics and more wars, take over inactive alliances and merge them together. Spend the necessary time and effort to build your coalition. Alternatively you can sit there and moan, and go out with a bang. 

You'll also find between '16 to '18 NPO and Oculus were still fighting Spatr/Mongols and co. 

The concentration of power within Oculus was too extreme to be undermined. They are closely allied to the next biggest bloc, and to every other alliance of consequence in the game. The power differential is orders of magnitude too great to ever be overcome. This declaration is the perfect example. The ten largest non-neutral alliances in the game, declaring on the 27th largest alliance in the game.

Despite that, you assume, falsely, that those complaining did not make attempts. I based my CN career on attempts to dislodge boring power structures.

I white peaced STA "early" in the War of the Coalition. I did so for several reasons, but one that I could not be open about at the time was that it was an attempt to cause internal discord within The Hegemony, with which I was bored. Chefjoe of Valhalla wanted to impose harsh terms on STA that I did not agree with. I white peaced STA, received copious threats from Chefjoe, and did my best to turn that into conflict. It didn't work, but I tried. https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/34237-defcon-announcement/

I was part of NSO government in the lead-up to the Disorder War:

hh7jhPy.png

I was the founder of WFCN (Worry-Free Cybernations [Discussion]), and its better-known successor, CNtel, which I hoped would serve as places for anonymous discussions, intrigue, log-dumping, etc. The site's biggest concrete claim to fame was breaking the news of the Pandora's Box bloc before it was announced. Not much, but something. And it did encourage some mild drama (read: intrigue) here and there otherwise.

As I mentioned, I fought on the losing side, that is, against the NPO side, in GWII. Likewise in GWIII. I fought on the winning side in the WotC, but did my best to cause discord within the coalition (described above). My alliance was part of the group allied to NPO but working to undermine The Hegemony pre-Karma. When Karma came, I was happy, though I honored my existing treaty obligations and fought on the losing side yet again.

With NPO's dismantling and a new hegemony emerging, I flipped sides and lost the next few wars alongside NPO, again, to push back against a boring power structure.

Eventually, I was in an ex-CDS retirement home that was a protectorate of RIA. This was during the CnG-SF honeymoon period, so I was in the power structure (to retire). But then NSO was curbstomped. I have always been a vocal opponent of curbstomps, and joined NSO to protest the severity of the power disparity, despite having zero connections to NSO. I ended up liking the fact that NSO was a rowdy bunch that wanted to stir up what some would call trouble, but I call "political destabilization / discord", aka interesting things. I ended up in NSO gov and was there most of my CN career, losing several additional wars in the process, largely for constantly being on the side of those trying to make things interesting - trying to drive a wedge between NG/NPO and AZTEC/Umbrella; being open to the idea of supporting Doom Kingdom's attempts to dislodge the status quo.

So with all due respect, you chose a horrible person to make that accusation against. Just because people have not been successful does not mean that people have not tried. You can criticize our failure, but you cannot accurately criticize our, or my at least, record.

Edited by rabonnobar

@LoD: Fair enough.

"I should point out that particular template shouldn't be relied upon as an all inclusive list, by chance I only added in the "Other Wars of '19" section about an hour ago. For a period of 2 years (June 2016 - September 2018) no one updated that template at all. It's certain that more wars have been fought than just the ones listed, just that no one's added them."

Yeah, I gotcha. But (1) the fact that there is so little interest in updating it (because there is so little of interest worth updating) is an issue and (2) even a full list would be exceptionally sparse.

I was curious to check my intuition that the signatories in the OP comprised more than half of all alliances' NS and tech (for the curious: it does, it's almost 60% and about 64% of them, respectively). Having checked said signatories I noticed that among them there's this one:

10 hours ago, Lord of Darkness said:

North Atlantic Treaty Organization

Does NATO still exist as an alliance?

EDIT:

1 hour ago, rabonnobar said:

[analysis]

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

[further reasoning]

IMHO you're both right, and that's because War Is a LieTM. I've been preaching this literally for years but you lot don't want to listen...

jerdge leans against a non-existent table and falls down, popcorn and his umpteenth drink splattered all over... having then failed to get up, he leaves the scene on all fours, grumbling.

Edited by jerdge
(comedy value)

3 minutes ago, rabonnobar said:

The concentration of power within Oculus was too extreme to be undermined. They are closely allied to the next biggest bloc, and to every other alliance of consequence in the game. The power differential is orders of magnitude too great to ever be overcome. This declaration is the perfect example. The ten largest non-neutral alliances in the game, declaring on the 27th largest alliance in the game.

Despite that, you assume, falsely, that those complaining did not make attempts. I based my CN career on attempts to dislodge boring power structures.

I white peaced STA "early" in the War of the Coalition. I did so for several reasons, but one that I could not be open about at the time was that it was an attempt to cause internal discord within The Hegemony, with which I was bored. Chefjoe of Valhalla wanted to impose harsh terms on STA that I did not agree with. I white peaced STA, received copious threats from Chefjoe, and did my best to turn that into conflict. It didn't work, but I tried. https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/34237-defcon-announcement/

I was part of NSO government in the lead-up to the Disorder War:

hh7jhPy.png

I was the founder of WFCN (Worry-Free Cybernations [Discussion]), and its better-known successor, CNtel, which I hoped would serve as places for anonymous discussions, intrigue, log-dumping, etc. The site's biggest concrete claim to fame was breaking the news of the Pandora's Box bloc before it was announced. Not much, but something. And it did encourage some mild drama (read: intrigue) here and there otherwise.

As I mentioned, I fought on the losing side, that is, against the NPO side, in GWII. Likewise in GWIII. I fought on the winning side in the WotC, but did my best to cause discord within the coalition (described above). My alliance was part of the group allied to NPO but working to undermine The Hegemony pre-Karma. When Karma came, I was happy, though I honored my existing treaty obligations and fought on the losing side yet again.

With NPO's dismantling and a new hegemony emerging, I flipped sides and lost the next few wars alongside NPO, again, to push back against a boring power structure.

Eventually, I was in an ex-CDS retirement home that was a protectorate of RIA. But then NSO was curbstomped. I have always been a vocal opponent of curbstomps, and joined NSO to protest the severity of the power disparity, despite having zero connections to NSO. I ended up liking the fact that NSO was a rowdy bunch that wanted to stir up what some would call trouble, but I call "political destabilization / discord", aka interesting things. I ended up in NSO gov and was there most of my CN career, losing several additional wars in the process, largely for constantly being on the side of those trying to make things interesting.

So with all due respect, you chose a horrible person to make that accusation to. Just because people have not been successful does not mean that people have not tried. You can criticize our failure, but you cannot accurately criticize our, or my at least, record.

It wasn't directed at you personally. All blocs can be taken down with time and hard work. Look how long it took NPO to help create a new hegemony after falling in the Karma War. We kept at it and arrived to where we are today. The opposition simply don't want to invest the time and effort necessary to reach those levels these days. FTW have the right idea in merging alliances together. The game would be better served with a max of 40 alliances, 30 preferably. Politics might just get interesting again when there is more than one or two active alliance members per alliance.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I think they care more than you think. What do you expect? We are evil NPO, don't forget. Always indebted to something done years ago.

I don’t think NPO is evil, you’re one of my favorite alliances on Bob. You’re just tremendously boring.

edit: at Tiberius you’re just being obtuse if you think anyone can rally against Oc, that’s the point of the bloc. It’s over half of the available NS left on this planet. It’s literally impossible, and that’s mind numbingly dull.

Edited by kerschbs

4 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

I don’t think NPO is evil, you’re one of my favorite alliances on Bob. You’re just tremendously boring.

Same here, to be clear. I chose to go to NPO after NSO disbanded for a reason. I don't hold ill will for NPO specifically, other than their part in the overall situation, but they share that burden with others.

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It wasn't directed at you personally. All blocs can be taken down with time and hard work. Look how long it took NPO to help create a new hegemony after falling in the Karma War. We kept at it and arrived to where we are today. The opposition simply don't want to invest the time and effort necessary to reach those levels these days. FTW have the right idea in merging alliances together. The game would be better served with a max of 40 alliances, 30 preferably. Politics might just get interesting again when there is more than one or two active alliance members per alliance.

I disagree that all blocs can be taken down. If all alliances on Bob, including GPA and the inactive alliances, were to join the same bloc, and that bloc acted as one and showed zero signs of faltering (even after, yes, attempts were made), then it would be impossible to take down. There is a point at which the task becomes genuinely impossible.

Then the argument just becomes: Is Oculus at that point - of being impossible to take down? I believe it is, and pretty obviously so. The differential between the current power structure and the elements working, and willing, to combat it is massively larger than it has been at any point in this world's history. I am saying this as someone who saw post-GWIII-era NPO as able to be beaten. I saw Continuum, CnG/SF, and even Pandora's Box as able to be beaten. But there is a wide gap between "difficult" and "impossible."

44 minutes ago, jerdge said:

I was curious to check my intuition that the signatories in the OP comprised more than half of all alliances' NS and tech (for the curious: it does, it's almost 60% and about 64% of them, respectively). Among said signatories there's this one:

Does NATO still exist as an alliance?

They exist, but whether they truly live or not is another matter.

That's ultimately the thing for me here: say what you will about the undead 'rogues' - there's more life among them than the bags of meat and their decade-stale alphabetti-spaghetti excuse for foreign affairs who have 'united' against them.

That's the real threat here. The top alliances would rather sit atop their trash mountain, in self-imposed isolation than engage meaningfully with the world. At least as a neutral you can and do engage without having to try and play 'World Police'.

And when some people come along to disrupt their boring harmony they appeal to 'traditions' as a means of justifying their actions and stifling any dissent against the status quo. It's a good attempt to spin this to not look like they're defending FTW but I'm not buying their snake oil and neither should anyone else.

Buy mine instead, naturally we produce much higher quality stuff.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

42 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

You did in fact inform us that you were leaving to have your fun. That was your prerogative and we didn't care.. until you forced us to care. You were treated the way you were because of what you chose to do: rogue an IRON ally while wearing the IRON AA (accident or not), less than 24 hours after working to help bring peace to that ally in a conflict they were engaged in, and then ignore the request of the Council you were a part of to peace out of that war with that someone you were allied to 5 minutes prior. You could have had your fun, like so many have before you, without hitting an ally and you would have been remembered for what you did in IRON and not what you did on your way out of IRON.

54 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

SBG, that's rather revisionist history.  You left IRON.  Fine, that's your choice.  You joined NG.  Again, fine, your choice.  But you still rogued an ally before changing your AA, and like it or not, that's been cause for banning from IRON since before I was president.  You messed up, and you reaped the consequences.  Also, joining an enemy can subject you to being shunned from the community.  You are a former Councilor, so you if you didn't know this, then shame on you.

Nobody is claiming Caustic poached you.  We all knew your situation.  We don't have proof that the former IRON nations who went with you to NG were poached.  However, we do know that Caustic attempted to poach several other members of IRON.  That's always been a valid CB for any war.  Again, as a former IRON Councilor, you should know this.

You got what you deserved.  If I were President when you did this, you'd have been on the target list quicker than you could say "Hey Caustic, can I join NG?"

Enjoy your blaze of glory, such that it is.  For someone ready to quit, you sure look like you're sticking around.

I'm not complaining of the consequences, as I clearly stated "IRON is free to make their own decisions regarding hot they treat ex-members." My complaint is that the statement was worded in a way presenting IRON as passive when people leave, whereas we see Cydonian being IP banned for roguing ODN, who has no connection to IRON save a senator treaty, nor did he join Non Grata. We see the only sanctions of the war being imposed on myself and Rearview. IRON, who held no active DoW in the war, felt they should sanction, whereas FTW, the ally directly in the conflict made no sanctions. 

Do not get me wrong, I've enjoyed the people I met in IRON. IRON has some wonderful people, yourself and Samus included for me. Me personally, I feel Council could've reacted much differently regarding the other members. We don't see sanctions from NPO going out on their members who left. We don't see IP bans going around on the Polar members who left. I hold no content for the actions placed against me, as former Council, I was well aware my actions would result in consequences. I do, however, hold disdain for multiple incidents recently. Banning Cydonian, who is a close friend, for simply leaving. Targeting Rearview with sanctions because he told The Warrior he was leaving and planned to rogue AFTER he left. Forgive me for being defensive of the friends I had made amongst my time in IRON. (I was mistaken in declaring wars prior to leaving the AA by seconds, but if you see, I declared those wars at 10:01pm server time and joined the NG AA at 10:01pm server time. Anyone with an ability to click my nation name could see I was not on the IRON AA.) There are other incidents recently I'd rather keep off the OWF, as it is not the peanut galleries business nor relevant to this DoW. 
Poaching is a valid CB, but again, I asked who he tried to post? To my knowledge, granted I'm not Caustic nor the individuals claiming he has, I've seen no proof to such claims.

I will enjoy my short blaze of glory, I have no intention of sticking around a world where I will only collect taxes, pay bills, and occasionally congratulate an alliance for signing their umpteenth treaty this year. I would, however, like to see the pixels I've acquired burn and will be glad this curbstomp can both expedite the process and allow people who do more than lob an occasional cruise missile while eating dozens of rounds of aid.

4 hours ago, Samus said:

Surprising this coming from you.

Really do have to admire Caustic's ability to brainwash people.

He brainwashed MCRABT and Mia too.

I left because iron was becoming less ballsy and more pixel huggy. Your reaction to a micro alliance fighting the third largest suggests I was correct in my protest. A long with the others that left.

EDIT: + I felt IRON was being !@#$%* allies, I didn't want to be part of that, and it got worse. I was hoping it'd get corrected by Bay.

Edited by TIEIXIAIS

6 hours ago, Stewie said:

To be fair..its my fault Brehon ever managed to get NPO off the !@#$ can it was in after Pandora's Box messed it up.

Lord of Darkness and The Warrior shadow behind the legacy of forebears 

Mcrabt and Mia left IRON for Non Grata when TW became President

Brehon, Farrin and Frawley were 10 times the leader you will ever be LoD

You come after the alliance that stopped you being rolled perpetually.

Fair enough.  I look forward to exchanging nukes with you until my nation runs into perpetual bill lock

You didn't do !@#$.

Ever.

You hung onto other AA coat-tails and lived vicariously through other people who made their way without you.

Edited by DeathAdder