Jump to content
Lord of Darkness

Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

Recommended Posts

Just now, The Zigur said:

 

Ive done the same thing dealing with methrage, khan, Minc etc but with a fraction of the nations. Nothing special.

I'm not saying they are special. They are effective in these situations. Very boring too I'd imagine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ericsw said:

 

21 posts and already an attitude, i like it, u are going places kid!

wuv u more. And pls. I have an itch. Yes therrrrrrrrrreeeeeee thx!

Edited by Argus Panoptes
can't spell itch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Argus Panoptes said:

I take no comments from a bottom feeder, Johnny.

 

Better than being a milk-drinking teet suckler, Argus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm not saying they are special. They are effective in these situations. Very boring too I'd imagine.

 

When I did it we were crusading against heretics and barbarians, that's why we were so active for long periods. When conflicts lose legitimate meaning atrophy sets in which is why massive coalitions are needed to deal with minor threats.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

 

Better than being a milk-drinking teet suckler, Argus.

Awww why Johnny why? Tiny pixel wars got to you? GROW THE FCUK UP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Argus Panoptes said:

Awww why Johnny why? Tiny pixel wars got to you? GROW THE FCUK UP

 

really cant spell right can you? or u into fashion....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ericsw said:

 

really cant spell right can you? or u into fashion....

Aw c'mon the CK thing? Soooo nineties, I thought you would remember...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Argus Panoptes said:

Aw c'mon the CK thing? Soooo nineties, I thought you would remember...

 

go sober up!  drink doesn't suit you.. when you wake up in the morning you can check your nation, blow your pixels a kiss and pretend this never happened!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ericsw said:

 

go sober up!  drink doesn't suit you.. when you wake up in the morning you can check your nation, blow your pixels a kiss and pretend this never happened!

Thx but drink isn't in the picture. My nation looks swell thanks for asking. Ready for whatever NG can offer. Sleep tite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Argus Panoptes said:

Awww why Johnny why? Tiny pixel wars got to you? GROW THE FCUK UP

 

Who is this gem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Argus Panoptes said:

Oi! Just me, the noob. 49 pages of !@#$%^&* tl;dr, but why are NG's 4 largest nations in PM? Going out with a bang? Nope. $%&@tards, all of you.

Anyway. Special cudos to Sir Bujungo who eloped 26 days ago from his old alliance, in PM mode, has sent no aid or whatever in this period and is just perched up high as #1. What are you doing up there? Do you have a fcuking job?

Anyone in this thread better be in war mode or pretty please shut the fcuk up. I'm ready (and bored). Lets put NG to bed, at their own request.

 

Ah, I see we have another child suffering from trysomy 21.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Argus Panoptes said:

Oi! Just me, the noob. 49 pages of !@#$%^&* tl;dr, but why are NG's 4 largest nations in PM? Going out with a bang? Nope. $%&@tards, all of you.

Anyway. Special cudos to Sir Bujungo who eloped 26 days ago from his old alliance, in PM mode, has sent no aid or whatever in this period and is just perched up high as #1. What are you doing up there? Do you have a fcuking job?

Anyone in this thread better be in war mode or pretty please shut the fcuk up. I'm ready (and bored). Lets put NG to bed, at their own request.


I'm in war mode and I'm not shutting up.  IRON is one of the most pathetic alliances out there, but they've mostly been smart enough to stay quiet, but not you I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Argus Panoptes said:

Oi! Just me, the noob. 49 pages of !@#$%^&* tl;dr, but why are NG's 4 largest nations in PM? Going out with a bang? Nope. $%&@tards, all of you.

Anyway. Special cudos to Sir Bujungo who eloped 26 days ago from his old alliance, in PM mode, has sent no aid or whatever in this period and is just perched up high as #1. What are you doing up there? Do you have a fcuking job?

Anyone in this thread better be in war mode or pretty please shut the fcuk up. I'm ready (and bored). Lets put NG to bed, at their own request.

 

Ooh look a new plaything...

 

 

Our top 4 have things called lives and jobs.  This means they currently do not have time to boogie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Stewie said:

 

Ooh look a new plaything...

 

 

Our top 4 have things called lives and jobs.  This means they currently do not have time to boogie. 

Apart from the one who has $10 as a warchest :P 

They also seem to find enough time to log in as they have always been active in the last 3 days. NG's own little Terminators.

Edited by Tiberius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Argus Panoptes said:

Oi! Just me, the noob. 49 pages of !@#$%^&* tl;dr, but why are NG's 4 largest nations in PM? Going out with a bang? Nope. $%&@tards, all of you.

Anyway. Special cudos to Sir Bujungo who eloped 26 days ago from his old alliance, in PM mode, has sent no aid or whatever in this period and is just perched up high as #1. What are you doing up there? Do you have a fcuking job?

Anyone in this thread better be in war mode or pretty please shut the fcuk up. I'm ready (and bored). Lets put NG to bed, at their own request.

I understand you've spent your entire life in IRON and have never had to think about how to fight a war without overwhelming numbers on your side, so I'm going to go easy on you. It's called tactics. Do you know what that word means, Spud?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I understand you've spent your entire life in IRON and have never had to think about how to fight a war without overwhelming numbers on your side, so I'm going to go easy on you. It's called tactics. Do you know what that word means, Spud?

 

RV,

 

Tactics, like roll over and play dead? Save just a few it seems to be the most used tactic I've seen.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

 

RV,

 

Tactics, like roll over and play dead? Save just a few it seems to be the most used tactic I've seen.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Prentending not to understand how peace mode works, eh? Is this 2009? While I can appreciate the walk down memory lane as much as anyone else, sooner or later even I tire of thst schtick. Got anything else, Spud Jr.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Prentending not to understand how peace mode works, eh? Is this 2009? While I can appreciate the walk down memory lane as much as anyone else, sooner or later even I tire of thst schtick. Got anything else, Spud Jr.?

 

RV,

 

I wasn't referring to Peacemode. I was talking about wars where they didn't bother launching so much as a single CM. But it's still amusing  your side cowers in fear and calls it strategy.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Argus Panoptes said:

Oi! Just me, the noob. 49 pages of !@#$%^&* tl;dr, but why are NG's 4 largest nations in PM? Going out with a bang? Nope. $%&@tards, all of you.

Anyway. Special cudos to Sir Bujungo who eloped 26 days ago from his old alliance, in PM mode, has sent no aid or whatever in this period and is just perched up high as #1. What are you doing up there? Do you have a fcuking job?

Anyone in this thread better be in war mode or pretty please shut the fcuk up. I'm ready (and bored). Lets put NG to bed, at their own request.

You're right. You are just a noob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disappointing...

 

NPO, ODN and IRON couldn't fill my slot

 

Had to be Lolegion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

RV,

 

I wasn't referring to Peacemode. I was talking about wars where they didn't bother launching so much as a single CM. But it's still amusing  your side cowers in fear and calls it strategy.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Sorry, Spud Lite. I should have been a bit more considerate for those like yourself on the slow side of the uptake. Once again, Terminator is not a member of Non Grata.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Sorry, Spud Lite. I should have been a bit more considerate for those like yourself on the slow side of the uptake. Once again, Terminator is not a member of Non Grata.

 

RV,

 

Your a funny man, its only natural humor would be used to mask your failings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Disappointing...

 

NPO, ODN and IRON couldn't fill my slot

 

Had to be Lolegion


You know if only you were large enough, I'd change my flag and alliance temporarily to FAN then declare on you just to make your life complete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:


You know if only you were large enough, I'd change my flag and alliance temporarily to FAN then declare on you just to make your life complete.

 

 

You're welcome to aid me QT 9m x 100t packages until I'm in range babycakes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

RV,

 

Your a funny man, its only natural humor would be used to mask your failings. 

Humor usually goes over much better than outright denial when it comes to one's faults. Perhaps that's something you ought to take into consideration. 

 

Also, the word is you're you illiterate potato.

 

 

5 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:


You know if only you were large enough, I'd change my flag and alliance temporarily to FAN then declare on you just to make your life complete.

Oh you shameless tease! Why do you have to get Stewie's hopes up by hinting at all the naughty things everyone knows you will never commit to?

 

Also, FAN doesn't take stat hugging cowards.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...