Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

35 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

and it really of couldn’t have been accomplished without FTWs lack of handling.

This x1000. I joined my mortal enemy for crissake.

Edited by Thrash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m surprised the remnants of NG is enough of threat to wake all of the combined forces of NPO and Oculus, a terrible menace indeed. I’d love to see a list of the CB’s we actually committed against NPO but I won’t hold my breath.

FTW, shame on you. You couldn’t handle a small band of rogues and called in the majority of NS on Bob to handle your dirty work. I had no dog in this fight besides trying to rack up some extra casualties but I’m truly impressed buy how terribly you’ve been through this entire process. 

57 minutes ago, Thrash said:

One on me, even though FTW had dozens of nations who could've done it. Speaks volumes. "Can someone please fight our war for us? We're not available right now."

Despite having been at war for 5 months and recently blitzed in higher tiers we countered you the day you attacked. xD
https://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=116618&Extended=1

That you say this speaks volumes of us, in a bad way, speaks volumes of you.

7 minutes ago, Canik said:

Despite having been at war for 5 months and recently blitzed in higher tiers we countered you the day you attacked. xD

Oh come now I'm sure you know he means that you just *had* to share his other defensive war slots, since you could oh so obviously fill them yourself.

Sarcasm aside, if that's also true, feel free to still have some goes at us!  You definitely should still expect us to do the same for you, even in the face of total annihilation!

14 minutes ago, Canik said:

You have more than 20 nations in his range, you needed 2 of his slots covered by not your alliance. You still look pretty damn bad. Nice to have friends to clean up for you though,.

44 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

I’m surprised the remnants of NG is enough of threat to wake all of the combined forces of NPO and Oculus, a terrible menace indeed. I’d love to see a list of the CB’s we actually committed against NPO but I won’t hold my breath.

FTW, shame on you. You couldn’t handle a small band of rogues and called in the majority of NS on Bob to handle your dirty work. I had no dog in this fight besides trying to rack up some extra casualties but I’m truly impressed buy how terribly you’ve been through this entire process. 

You mean those CB's posted in the DoW....

36 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Hate to be a cynic, but with the exception of Thrash, has anyone calling out NPO in this thread actually... fought against NPO at any point in the last 4 years?

To be fair..its my fault Brehon ever managed to get NPO off the !@#$ can it was in after Pandora's Box messed it up.

Lord of Darkness and The Warrior shadow behind the legacy of forebears 

Mcrabt and Mia left IRON for Non Grata when TW became President

Brehon, Farrin and Frawley were 10 times the leader you will ever be LoD

You come after the alliance that stopped you being rolled perpetually.

Fair enough.  I look forward to exchanging nukes with you until my nation runs into perpetual bill lock

Edited by Stewie

4 minutes ago, Stewie said:

To be fair..its my fault Brehon ever managed to get NPO off the !@#$ can it was in after Pandora's Box messed it up.

Lord of Darkness and The Warrior shadow behind the legacy of forebears 

Mcrabt and Mia left IRON for Non Grata when TW became President

Brehon, Farrin and Frawley were 10 times the leader you will ever be LoD

You come after the alliance that stopped you being rolled perpetually.

Fair enough.  I look forward to exchanging nukes with you until my nation runs into perpetual bill lock

Would you like vinegar and chips with that salt?

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What salt?

Non Grata once again did what we were formed to do.

Do stuff and not give a damn of the consequences. 

Blood for the Blood Throne

Casualties for the ZoomZoomZoom Throne

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It Is literally the end times do you think they really care?  Although I do not know why they are surprised Pacifica turning on the people who have helped them is pretty much all NPO has been known for beyond its banks for almost a decade.   

5 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

It Is literally the end times do you think they really care?  Although I do not know why they are surprised Pacifica turning on the people who have helped them is pretty much all NPO has been known for beyond its banks for almost a decade.   

I think they care more than you think. What do you expect? We are evil NPO, don't forget. Always indebted to something done years ago.

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I think they care more than you think. What do you expect? We are evil NPO, don't forget. Always indebted to something done years ago.

Not really 

I came back to kick FTW in the face for defiling the flag I designed 8 years ago.

The world has changed significantly from when I left.  But C'est la vie. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nah- Just egotistical whack jobs who get jealous when nobody is fawning over you.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, kerschbs said:

You have more than 20 nations in his range, you needed 2 of his slots covered by not your alliance. You still look pretty damn bad. Nice to have friends to clean up for you though,.

This. Thanks. Saves me some typing.

7 hours ago, TIEIXIAIS said:

How can anyone possibly enjoy a game where every alliance is allied to each other. I'm especialyl disappointed in IRON, NpO, and NPO. Oh how the mightyhave fallen. Maybe RON will plot against their allies again. Would make things interesting.

Surprising this coming from you.

Really do have to admire Caustic's ability to brainwash people.

I was in NPO before joining NG a few days ago. I was not poached into NG by Caustic. I was poached out of NPO by boredom.

I sent foreign aid to NG nations while in NPO not because it was solicited (it wasn't), but out of boredom. I had already made the decision to join NG at that point.

These are not digs at NPO per se. NPO is absolutely one of the most active alliances left in the game. But the extreme inactivity and lack of meaningfulness was still too much.

Queries by bored NPO members on their forums about when the membership could expect a fun new war or interesting political maneuver were met with appeals to throw oneself into the broader Pacifican community. Play these (other) games with us. Join [internal affairs department here]. But for much of the populace of Bob, war and political intrigue were always the funnest part. NPO, and all major alliances at this point, have surrendered to apathy. They have chosen competitions for who can send the most tech over actually using that tech in any meaningful way. (Self-professed rogue cleanup is not meaningful.) Which, hey, is fine, and their right.

But if you are reading this and wondering when the next Great War will come - it won't. To those who have discussed with a hint of cautious excitement in their voice whether NpO joining Oculus, and IRON aligning itself with RFI, could be the beginning of a cold war eventually leading to an Oculus civil war - it won't.

This is the most interesting conflict that can be mustered at this point in the game. A coalition of over 1,150 for a motley crew of 45. This is the 2019 version of a Great War:

BvK9wLD.png

versus

21HU8KW.png

I have fought in every Great War on Bob since Great War II. In several of those, the alliance I was in chose not to fight, and I left it for an alliance that did choose to fight - each time, joining the losing coalition. I left The Legion, my first alliance, for CDS, for Great War II. I left NSO for the Dave War - NSO had just fought a side conflict with The Legion and was depleted, but I hungered for war all the same. Then, too, I knowingly joined the losing side.

All of that background to explain that, no, I am not complaining about being badly outnumbered or upset about being on the losing side. I knowingly chose that when I left the number one alliance on Bob for an alliance with no allies fighting an alliance ~5-10 times its size that did have allies. I knew full well that I was joining an alliance that would be countered by at least a few hundred nations. The difference in-game between 300 on 45 and 1,300 on 45 is minimal to zero - nations only have so many war slots. And I have never been one to run from a fight.

I am opining about the state of a world where this is seen as the major war of the year (if not last few years, frankly). I am disappointed to see any last whiff of hope for anything interesting or exciting to happen snuffed out. The OP seals that deal. This is it. May the Great War of 2019 fireworks at least be colorful.

Edited by rabonnobar

11 minutes ago, Samus said:

Surprising this coming from you.

Really do have to admire Caustic's ability to brainwash people.

Lol pretty much everything that has ever happened in this game has involved considerable back stabbing. It is the only way to upset the status quo with nukes and sdi's dictating that numbers will always win. Also that the place is dying and rather dull requires little convincing so might as well get in while there is still something to play with.

Edited by spearo

6 hours ago, Emperor Brutus said:

So, my question is this, directed to ODN specifically. How can you stand with alliances such as IRON, and FTW, who openly want to see you destroyed, and were happy when NG launched attacks against you? Specifically concerning messages posted below, It don't exactly look good on the alliances within a mutual Coalition are pleased with NG attacks on ODN. The first is with Samus a key figure in IRON leadership sharing his feelings on ODN in relation to a member leaving and "roguing" ODN, which most of IRON shares these sentiments. The second is with Fury who is also known as Kaznawim of FTW with the rank of War Archon. After a personal DM request over NG's first declaration on ODN, he agreed with my opinion of ODN, and ultimately showing some visible sense of gratitude in seeing us hit them, specifically OS being in anarchy.

How can you all stand on the foundation of lies you have built yourselves up on? You come together for the reletively minor perceived threat of Non Grata, while neglecting the fact that there will be a day when your members will suffer more as a result of your two-faced treaties and friendships. You congratulate one another now for fighting a good fight, while simeltaneously wishing the other burns in private DM's and public channels.

With that said, I am proud the last of my days in this universe will be spent with individuals who have always told the truth, always steadfast by their allies... some of whom attack us now. Individuals who put a greater value on their friendships than the value of their nations. There is without a doubt we are the last of our kind, and will go out proud. I look forward to facing The Coalition of the Spineless. For those who want first dibs on my nation I will be coming out of PM the day I hit 25 nukes, my war-chest is approximately 6Bil, and my treaty partners are all members of NG, with semi-decent ranking generals, if you need additional information, don't hesitate to send me a DM, or ask here. I afford you this luxury of not having to waste your money gathering intel, but purchasing more troops.

.Screen_Shot_2019-08-03_at_12.22.32_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2019-08-03_at_12.36.32_AM.pn

Caustic definitely brainwashed you too cause this post is too pathetic