Jump to content
Lord of Darkness

Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:



Yes, but there are many reasons to fight a war. You can either fight them as conflict naturally arises.. or...

You can intentionally initiate them to just up numbers. <-- I do not do this. My wars have purpose.

 

So what you are saying is that you need to fight to gain casualties, or you need to fight to get casualties. At no point have you described how to manipulate casualties, you just keep saying you need to fight to get dead dudes, instead you prefer to avoid fights because you don't want to lose your pixels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:


Yes.. .. think a little more on why then I'd share that....

 

I was just giving you some tips on how to accomplish your "goal." If you want to be #1, you can't be that when you and #1 are sitting around doing nothing. You can't catch up otherwise. Face reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:


You humans have no patience...

 

Careful everyone...  Maelstrom Vortex is leading the potato brigade...

 

 

 

20190812_220220.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:


You humans have no patience...

Given your professed goal to reach the #1 spot, forgive me if I'm not convinced it's patience keeping you out of the fight so much as something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Given your professed goal to reach the #1 spot, forgive me if I'm not convinced it's patience keeping you out of the fight so much as something else.

 

The New Potato Order doesn't know how to fly planes.

Edited by Stewie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@HeroofTime55 I feel sorry for you. Name like yours indicates some higher functioning desire for benevolence....

...only problem is you have no clue of the genuine malevolence you lend support.

I will leave you to ponder that and in the fullness of time, maybe you will become aware.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

@HeroofTime55 I feel sorry for you. Name like yours indicates some higher functioning desire for benevolence....

...only problem is you have no clue of the genuine malevolence you lend support.

I will leave you to ponder that and in the fullness of time, maybe you will become aware.

 

I had no idea a potato like you knew how to spell malevolence or benevolence..

 

Congratulations, I dub thee the mash prince.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stewie said:

 

I had no idea a potato like you knew how to spell malevolence or benevolence..

 

Congratulations, I dub thee the mash prince.

He's not purple enough to join the Legion though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Lol Jerdge, playing the "I don't care" card after such a lengthy spat prolific with your involvement.

I didn't play any card, I do care if what I read is entertaining or boring though.

I have no horse in this race, I was just pointing out that chest-thumping and looking and pointing to one's stats with gleaming eyes used to get trolled in creative ways (which was entertaining), while now nobody bothers anymore. At most they roll their eyes and call you names... Which is boring.

I'm not even talking of tech or land or infra specifically, the chest-thumping about casualties is equally ridiculous in my eyes. I wasn't addressing your posts specifically.

I'm not even saying that this or that or any other stat is meaningless - all have their reason to exist and one can certainly be proud about their share of any of them - it's the chest-thumping that is - did I say it already? - boring.

Of course, feel free to be boring to me, everyone. Nobody is obligated or expected to entertain me. I might just comment on this (or other) stuff, I am confident that even the most impressionable of you people can probably withstand my posts.

 

 

2 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

If I could run a second nation  for warring without running a foul of global treaties (game rules) then I'd be all over it.  Sadly I'm required to reign over only one state by our world's laws.

AFAIK (I actually asked, once) you can run a second nation, provided that your original one is inactive. You need to reign over only one state at any given moment. This would mean that the original couldn't interact (and it couldn't continue receive tech, in your case) which admittedly could be an issue for some.

 

 

Quote
Spoiler

Image result for fake dragon horse

 

I find it nice, actually. Good "cosplay".

 

1 hour ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

You remind me of me when I was your size.. "I am fire.. I am death... stop poking me.."
Now I am fire.. and I am death.. and it pisses me off there is no one big enough to poke me any more. I miss it.

It's a catch-22, you can't have fights if you aim at the top, because enemies fall out of range, and you can't aim at the top if you have fights, because your stats fall. It seems you have to give up on (at least) one of your objectives, (at least) for now (probably forever, as we don't expect any revolution before the lights go off).

 

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

*YAWN*

 

Go join GPA then.

Applications are closed and he'd probably be happy somewhere else.

 

 

52 minutes ago, Stewie said:

So you're going to attack IRON, NATO, Doombirds, Disciples of Duckroll?  Or is another Woodstock massacre being lined up?

 

You don't have many options bud.

Well attacking the GPA would provide war, fun or casualties in extremely little quantity, if at all, and certainly not for MV. We have only two nations in war mode in his range and they'd be guaranteed to turtle in the unlikely case that they even just get active (and they may also go inactive before then... I wouldn't be surprised).

 

 

46 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I'd tell you to join GPA, but I suspect that'd be a bit more action than you're accustomed to.

There's no action in the GPA of today.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stewie said:

 

I had no idea a potato like you knew how to spell malevolence or benevolence..

 

Congratulations, I dub thee the mash prince.


Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious.. even though the sound of it can be quite atrocious.. pretending one has morals can be quite precocious.. I'll take being potato to your mental diagnosis!

Dum dilly dilly dilly dum dilly I. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:


Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious.. even though the sound of it can be quite atrocious.. pretending one has morals can be quite precocious.. I'll take being potato to your mental diagnosis!

Dum dilly dilly dilly dum dilly I. 

 

Wait. Who has the morals? You or Stewie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Well attacking the GPA would provide war, fun or casualties in extremely little quantity, if at all, and certainly not for MV. We have only two nations in war mode in his range and they'd be guaranteed to turtle in the unlikely case that they even just get active (and they may also go inactive before then... I wouldn't be surprised).


^^^^ My catch 22. I don't intend on giving up on the goals any time soon Jerdge. The forecast of Cybernations demise has now been repeated for half a decade.. I am playing the long game. I will be patient and when I am ready.. I will give the warmongers what they wish. And then they will be screaming for wishing they hadn't asked for it.

Oh wait, they already are.. and I haven't even touched them yet.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maelstrom Vortex said:


Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious.. even though the sound of it can be quite atrocious.. pretending one has morals can be quite precocious.. I'll take being potato to your mental diagnosis!

Dum dilly dilly dilly dum dilly I. 

 

Christ...

 

For one. it's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - spell it right. 

 

I have plenty of stories that can be a lesson.  So yes, I have morals.

 

Well I am a potatohead...

 

9378d7f7a105bcc008996a5f44bed6c7--stewie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stewie said:

 

Christ...

 

For one. it's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - spell it right. 

 

I have plenty of stories that can be a lesson.  So yes, I have morals.

 

Well I am a potatohead...

 

 


Crap.. got an I and an a inverted. At least you can tell the attempt was genuine.  Li.. not La..  I'm going to chalk that one up to my accent betraying me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:


I'll leave that philosophical question for your pondering Thrash.

 

I just wanted a simple answer. Don't make me have to think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

The forecast of Cybernations demise has now been repeated for half a decade.

For a decade, actually.

Fact is, the Cybernations's demise already happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerdge said:

For a decade, actually.

Fact is, the Cybernations's demise already happened.

 

But.. the king, has returned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jerdge said:

For a decade, actually.

Fact is, the Cybernations's demise already happened.


Technically everything has probably already happened.. but I digress into temporal mechanics far to deeply for this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:


Technically everything has probably already happened.. but I digress into temporal mechanics far to deeply for this thread.

 

Yeah, your nation never made it to #1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stewie said:

 

Yeah, your nation never made it to #1

Mm... I don't trust your psychic forecasting powers Stewie.

There is a long record of people forecasting my failure on this world only for them to fall flat on their face and leave in disgrace.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:


aljsdflkajf Hahahahah....

That's hilarious. Throw a way a decade of work on  a lark to fight a crater? 


Let's be clear, it was at most two weeks of work with the land cheating scheme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...