Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

57 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Yawn, by any means continue off track but at least be funny - I know you can. Trolling this kind of chest-thumping was already out of fashion a decade ago, don't you see that nobody even bothers anymore?

Really.

Whew, 39 pages of "OOGA BOOGA BIG, OOGA BOOGA STRONG" expanded over several paragraphs lacking in the funny. Which leaves me asking: "Where is the funny? Surely there is some funny left?"

I'm with this guy; get creative if you wanna chest-thump. Otherwise you're just proving the point that Pacifica is as bland as expected.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Translation of the last few pages = "Mael why don't you sell off all that tech that the game mechanics doesn't let you do, so you can get into range because NG are too scared to spend their miniscule warchests to get into your range". Repeat and rinse.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Translation of the last few pages = "Mael why don't you sell off all that tech that the game mechanics doesn't let you do, so you can get into range because NG are too scared to spend their miniscule warchests to get into your range". Repeat and rinse.

More we enjoy fighting in the tiers where you can get longer bang for buck on casualty exchange.

But please. Keep grasping at Straws.

NPO have no relevance in this world order

Edited by Stewie

42 minutes ago, Stewie said:

More we enjoy fighting in the tiers where you can get longer bang for buck on casualty exchange.

Don't worry these straws are fully grasped. I'll let go once NG are all outta cash. Ill be crying in my Ferrari while reversing over your rags. 

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Don't worry these straws are fully grasped. I'll let go once NG are all outta cash. Ill be crying in my Ferrari while reversing over your rags. 

But tiberius..   you aren't in range to make that claim

Edited by Stewie

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If I can't get that far down im sure you'll find plenty of other Nations that will enjoy fighting you. 

Then that's not you fighting us, that's your lackies.

Where's the commitment to race us down to ZI, ZT, ZL

Oh wait, you cant because and I quote me earlier.

Pacifica just aren't relevant anymore.

Your nations  are the 2019 version of 2012 DoomHouse, fight upper tier for a round then have to get someone else to do cleanup.

6 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

The few times I did hit peace mode were recovey periods at the very start of my reign over Dragonisia when it was smashed to nothing over and over in the throes of Armageddon, so I could get enough funds together and infra together to rebuild infra to fight.

Objection, dragons be lying, or can't really remember stuff.  You went to peace mode sometime during the Doom House days and when you got called out on that here you said it was for the sake of obeying orders you were given.

6 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

As for why I have all that tech and why it is given to me freely.. you'll never know, but those on the inside do.. and they happily feed me. But there is reason... I wasn't selected at random. I simply grew so fast that few enemies kept up and the ones that did, got smashed. The ones that remained in my way.. I am not sure where they went. Probably feared falling to us the same way Hime did.

Given to you in particular or just that tech farms even exist within NPO?  Either way, irrelevant to what I've said.

Edited by King Cyan

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Then that's not you fighting us, that's your lackies.

Where's the commitment to race us down to ZI, ZT, ZL

Oh wait, you cant because and I quote me earlier.

Pacifica just aren't relevant anymore.

Your nations  are the 2019 version of 2012 DoomHouse, fight upper tier for a round then have to get someone else to do cleanup.

Ultimately depends on how quickly we drop you below the point I personally can delete infra to engage. Even so there will be plenty of Pacificans to hit you no matter how low you try and get to. 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ultimately depends on how quickly we drop you below the point I personally can delete infra to engage. Even so there will be plenty of Pacificans to hit you no matter how low you try and get to. 

But apparently if you do that we are griefing newer members which apparently is one of the reasons why we are being declared war on... 

2 minutes ago, Stewie said:

But apparently if you do that we are griefing newer members which apparently is one of the reasons why we are being declared war on... 

Who said they will be "newer members"?

8 hours ago, jerdge said:

Yawn, by any means continue off track but at least be funny - I know you can. Trolling this kind of chest-thumping was already out of fashion a decade ago, don't you see that nobody even bothers anymore?

Really.

Lol Jerdge, playing the "I don't care" card after such a lengthy spat prolific with your involvement. 

In 2008 we had Armageddon, the rest of the world called it Karma.. they buckled us.. even me among our new nations.. under the worst terms ever to that date. I am now the embodiment of Karma for that Karma. Justice.. is sweet.

Just now, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Lol Jerdge, playing the "I don't care" card after such a lengthy spat prolific with your involvement. 

In 2008 we had Armageddon, the rest of the world called it Karma.. they buckled us.. even me among our new nations.. under the worst terms ever to that date. I am now the embodiment of Karma for that Karma. Justice.. is sweet.

No you're not, you're a sad strange little dragon, I pity you.

5 hours ago, Stewie said:

Longer bang for buck on casualty exchange? If you're just pumping numbers then how is your casualty count even a relative marker anymore? 

Truthfully though if I were concerned about casualties, just buy up to max ground at this level and wage a purely conventional war with someone my size.. I'll surpass your counts in a very small amount of time and at a rate that can't be caught up with. But alas.. What's the point?

2 hours ago, King Cyan said:

Objection, dragons be lying, or can't really remember stuff.  You went to peace mode sometime during the Doom House days and when you got called out on that here you said it was for the sake of obeying orders you were given.

Given to you in particular or just that tech farms even exist within NPO?  Either way, irrelevant to what I've said.

That's part of the 1% I might have been in it for a wave of initial wars, a week or so, but that's about it. I also said I pick wars on my own terms. 

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Longer bang for buck on casualty exchange? If you're just pumping numbers then how is your casualty count even a relative marker anymore? 

Truthfully though if I were concerned about casualties, just buy up to max ground at this level and wage a purely conventional war with someone my size.. I'll surpass your counts in a very small amount of time and at a rate that can't be caught up with. But alas.. What's the point?

You'd hit 23 million in a short period of time?

Come at me bro.

2 minutes ago, Stewie said:

You'd hit 23 million in a short period of time?

Come at me bro.

Get large enough to matter bro.. so that I don't have to sell down so that my progress is inhibited by your diminutive size.

You can't build a log cabin out of a single tree any more than you can up casualty count by your enemy having 1 soldier on hand.