Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

1 minute ago, Joseph Black said:

SemperFidelis,

The failure was in waiting around in the husk of a long dead alliance. Thinking that just because you lacked some numerical value you were free to act with impunity or that the world owed you any semblance of decency or decorum when you yourselves debased every established standard. 

Lolol dude they've made perfectly clear they aren't here to defend you, they're here on their own CB's. Doesn't that sting just a bit? They were gonna let you burn.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

'Kay. So, your opinion is we should only talk to IRON. Maybe CLAWS/FTW/NpO.

You could've just said that from the beginning and saved everyone a few pages of reading and trying to follow your mental gymnastics.

No...I'm not sure how I can make it clearer to you. Just because you don't view someone as a threat or as an equal doesn't mean you don't care about someone. You're repeated replies to me and me alone, when you're not even at war with me shows that you care at some level, or you wouldn't be doing this. I don't know how much simpler I can make this. Look, I've said my piece. We here in the Cobralition have been mocking FTW for 5-6 months for being unable to fight micros without calling in allies. NPO, NpO, and IRON joining in after NG hits FTW is flipping hilarious. I'm sorry if you got salty that I'm implying NPO is fighting for Cenik. I'm sure it has nothing to do with that, more to do with the fact that the game is boring and its easier to make a coalition to fight one micro than worry about being backstabbed or jumped on by a rival bloc who could possibly threaten you. NPO has made it clear in 10+ years that it will do anything to make sure it has top points, no matter how much it stagnates the game, and I shouldn't have implied otherwise.

As for this and a few of the other implications...

Your move, bro. Want to play froggy, jump.

I'm not sure how else I can show how much I'm not worried about that than this. I'm but a simple trooper. I've no leadership in my alliance or the Cobralition at all. My offensive war slots are maxed, but if you really think that attacking me is going to make a difference in a war where I've been fighting 6 people at a time with no warchest, horribly optimized improvements, and terrible wonders, feel free to. PM Lucius or Johnny and tell them I've given you the go ahead to stick two (i only have two slots open) NPO people on me near my level without any expectation that this'll lead to a wider conflict. Because you don't scare me. I can't win militarily, but I don't have to.

3 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

SemperFidelis,

The failure was in waiting around in the husk of a long dead alliance. Thinking that just because you lacked some numerical value you were free to act with impunity or that the world owed you any semblance of decency or decorum when you yourselves debased every established standard. 

Joe, Joe, Joe... You had untruths and lies to the story of your life.

For the first half dozen or so battles with FTW, I never, no, not ever, attacked an FTW nation.  Canik (and you apparently) sought me out, ordered FTW nations to attack without cause, and continued to do so.

You and Canik lost BIG once I started returning the war you.

Revisionist history is not history.

1 hour ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Are you really patting yourself on the back and saluting your own courage for orchestrating what you hope will be a curbstomp? Well, of course you. It's only what NPO has been doing for the last decade. How many medals are they going to pin on you for daring to fight when the odds are only a dozen to one in your favor? Why, you are the very picture of valor!

As for that reeducation, I've been fighting you clowns since 2008. I'm still here.

Deus Vult!

Ah yes, the old "NPO is boogeyman, you've been ruining game, NPO is dreadful, NPO stink". We get it mate, you're sore about your lot in CN life. You may think yourself all high and mighty, but get off your high horse, it's just pathetic.

heyigotyoualadder-itsgoing-to-beabigdrop

Edited by Mouseman490

4 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

No...I'm not sure how I can make it clearer to you. Just because you don't view someone as a threat or as an equal doesn't mean you don't care about someone. You're repeated replies to me and me alone, when you're not even at war with me shows that you care at some level, or you wouldn't be doing this. I don't know how much simpler I can make this. Look, I've said my piece. We here in the Cobralition have been mocking FTW for 5-6 months for being unable to fight micros without calling in allies. NPO, NpO, and IRON joining in after NG hits FTW is flipping hilarious. I'm sorry if you got salty that I'm implying NPO is fighting for Cenik. I'm sure it has nothing to do with that, more to do with the fact that the game is boring and its easier to make a coalition to fight one micro than worry about being backstabbed or jumped on by a rival bloc who could possibly threaten you. NPO has made it clear in 10+ years that it will do anything to make sure it has top points, no matter how much it stagnates the game, and I shouldn't have implied otherwise.

As for this and a few of the other implications...

I'm not sure how else I can show how much I'm not worried about that than this. I'm but a simple trooper. I've no leadership in my alliance or the Cobralition at all. My offensive war slots are maxed, but if you really think that attacking me is going to make a difference in a war where I've been fighting 6 people at a time with no warchest, horribly optimized improvements, and terrible wonders, feel free to. PM Lucius or Johnny and tell them I've given you the go ahead to stick two (i only have two slots open) NPO people on me near my level without any expectation that this'll lead to a wider conflict. Because you don't scare me. I can't win militarily, but I don't have to.

No, literally, we don't care about you and you have nothing to do with this war? Unless you decide to involve yourselves?

And if you really are doing half as well as you claim you are, then you won't need the extra help from NG who are rogues and are being wiped out for separate incidences.

You're really bad at this.

You told me that engaging with micros, at all, is a sign we've fallen, but, when I tried to confirm this stance by pointing out the idiocy of the statement of it, you backpedaled and then went back to the whole "Couldn't care less is an invalid statement."

When you figure out what it is you're actually trying to say, let me know. I'm bored of watching you jump around to new ground to stand upon, and have other things to do.

10 minutes ago, dane0 said:

Lolol dude they've made perfectly clear they aren't here to defend you, they're here on their own CB's. Doesn't that sting just a bit? They were gonna let you burn.

Dan0,

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, but either their here because we couldn't hack it and had to call them in or not. Maybe you should talk it over with the others and come up with a consistent excuse?

5 minutes ago, SemperFidelis said:

Joe, Joe, Joe... You had untruths and lies to the story of your life.

For the first half dozen or so battles with FTW, I never, no, not ever, attacked an FTW nation.  Canik (and you apparently) sought me out, ordered FTW nations to attack without cause, and continued to do so.

You and Canik lost BIG once I started returning the war you.

Revisionist history is not history.

SemperFidelis,

I beat you one on one. It was a fair fight, just as your beating me now is fair. The difference between us is, I don't see you as an unworthy opponent.

7 minutes ago, Mouseman490 said:

Ah yes, the old "NPO is boogeyman, you've been ruining game, NPO is dreadful, NPO stink". We get it mate, you're sore about your lot in CN life. You may think yourself all high and mighty, but get off your high horse, it's just pathetic.

Sore? Heck boy, I couldn't be happy. Leaving your sorry band was the best decision I've ever made. Met a lot of fine folk over the years, and it sure beats the fake relationships you have in Oculus. Tell me, is fear of losing a few bits of infrastructure really worth having to spend years pretending to like each other?

Bah. As I said before, the glory is mine. You lot can continue your reign as kings of dunghill. 

Deus Vult!

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

No, literally, we don't care about you and you have nothing to do with this war? Unless you decide to involve yourselves?

And if you really are doing half as well as you claim you are, then you won't need the extra help from NG who are rogues and are being wiped out for separate incidences.

You're really bad at this.

You told me that engaging with micros, at all, is a sign we've fallen, but, when I tried to confirm this stance by pointing out the idiocy of the statement of it, you backpedaled and then went back to the whole "Couldn't care less is an invalid statement."

When you figure out what it is you're actually trying to say, let me know. I'm bored of watching you jump around to new ground to stand upon, and have other things to do.

No, I told you engaging ME was a sign you've fallen.
Even in your post you keep getting it wrong, "couldn't care less" IS the valid statement. JFC. If you watched the video or read my posts you'd understand the point--by responding you're devoting energy to something. you don't do that if you really don't care. It's still caring, even if negative or a little bit. I'm not sure how i can explain this more.
Keep going back to the "I'm too cool for this." You aren't fooling anyone. You're the one who said,
"Your move, bro. Want to play froggy, jump."
You're the one who for some reason got snappy when I made a joke at FTW's expense
"You had your chance to get out. We aren't interested in hearing it."
It wasn't even relevant to what I said.  I just want this to be absolutely clear and not sure what else to say.                                                                                                      You are not intimidating. This is me jumping. If you want to hit me to show how big and strong you are, you are invited to do so. I've asked Johnny and Lucius not to treat any attacks by NPO on me as a widening of the war. So there's really nothing to lose or gain. I won't be able to militarily achieve victory considering i've no warchest to speak of, poor wonders, and i'm already fighting 4 wars and you aren't really going to do anything to me that hasn't been done for five months.
Your posts were rude and honestly sounded like threats so I replied as I have to show my disdain for you and your style of discussion.

If your posts weren't veiled threats, what were they? How was I supposed to interpret them? And if you don't care...why do you keep replying to a guy who isn't part of your war when plenty of NG have mocked NPO a lot harder than I did in one post. Yet, you seem fixated on me. 

TBH, I've never really cared for NPO as an organization. I've had great relationships with people in the NPO. Hell, Dilber and Marythefantabulous were two of my closest buds in the old days and I fought along side NPO in GWIII as part of TOP. But this attitude of bullying-bravado, especially against the weak is so tacky. I get it, you play to win--and congratulations you're top score in the game, but do you always have to be so irritating about it? I've spent as much time tonight talking to you as I care to. If you want to do something about it, you've got the go ahead from me and my AAs.

25 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Sore? Heck boy, I couldn't be happy. Leaving your sorry band was the best decision I've ever made. Met a lot of fine folk over the years, and it sure beats the fake relationships you have in Oculus. Tell me, is fear of losing a few bits of infrastructure really worth having to spend years pretending to like each other?

Bah. As I said before, the glory is mine. You lot can continue your reign as kings of dunghill. 

Deus Vult!

Ah yes, the fake relationships and pretending to like each other claim. An oldie but goodie. From someone who left our "sorry band ", and isn't a member, don't tell me how we act and who we are. Kinda funny actually. Go for it mate, burn my infra, burn all of our infra, we'll come back from it, rebuild better than before, and smash you into oblivion. You talk a big game. It'll be fun to see you burn.

4NRb6U0.jpg

Edited by Mouseman490

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I see the retardo aeternus has surfaced to pretend he in someway influenced this outcome.  At least Terminator took his fate head on instead of cowering in his crater. He has a big mouth but he is prepared to stand behind it.  If and when you ever do the same, feel free to sprout your nonsense far and wide, until then back in your hole lest you embarrass yourself even further

I feel free to share my thoughts regardless, I who once hosted a popular radio program for CN. My fighting ability elsewhere has grown to legendary status, but here you may address me as one of your elders; young and fair in appearance perhaps, but seasoned in the ways of this world.

1 minute ago, Mouseman490 said:

Ah yes, the fake relationships and pretending to like each other claim. An oldie but goodie. From someone who left our "sorry band ", and isn't a member, don't tell me how we act and who we are. Kinda funny actually. Go for it mate, burn my infra, burn all of our infra, we'll come back from it, rebuild better than before, and smash you into oblivion. You talk a big game. It'll be fun to see you burn.

EucqEpL.jpg

I was a member of the NPO back in the days of Dilber and Moo. I helped lead it to many great victories. Who do you think you are?

If you think there is honor in victory here you are mistaken. Only someone who has never known true glory could make that mistake. What do you think awaits you once you win? Do you think there is some great future yet come? I'm sorry boyo, but there is not future. This is the end of the line. Less than three thousand nations still exist on Bob, where once there were so many more. Factitious, chaotic, but always interesting it was. And you killed it.

Go ahead and get with your fake friends and congratulate yourselves on achieving success when the odds were only 20 to 1 in your favor. I would expect nothing less from an NPO that is nothing but a pale failure of what is once was.

But as for me, I shall burn brighter than the sun. I stand against the rampant mediocrity and stagnation that has infected so many of you like a plague. This is what I was born for.

I'll be seeing you at the bottom of pit, bucko.

Deus Vult!

51 minutes ago, Mouseman490 said:

dawg if they're going down it should be a chute. otherwise great meme, love the logos at the bottom and the label for anyone confused about what they just seent.

18 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I'd like to take a moment to congratulate the Optional Defense Network on their stunning update blitz.  Two whole wars, more than I think anyone anticipated.

One on me, even though FTW had dozens of nations who could've done it. Speaks volumes. "Can someone please fight our war for us? We're not available right now."

Edited by Thrash

The last of many years in this universe has been a journey. I find no better way to step down as the Ruler of the Roman Federation once our financial stockpile runs out, and our citizens fought until the last man. I am especially grateful that in our final moments we were able to face our enemy head on, instead of being stabbed in the back, as many of those who hail to The Spineless Coalition must eventually face in the months to come, once we are gone.

Looking back over the years, at past interactions, it has definitely been a ride, and a fun one at that, from sharing moments of our universes leaders attending High School, the pride which came with their acceptance into University, and growing into their families. From the moments they bought their first cars, and seeing the interactions we shared with one another. We slowly evolved into our adulthood, and some into their grand-hood, but no matter what we enjoyed our time here.

There was always a time when the strong preyed on the weak, and formulated coalitions in order to undermine any viable future threat. However, this is not on of those times. Above all, the alliance Non Grata resembles, the bond it shares, and the standard it stands for, won’t be upheld by any other alliance found in this universe any-longer once our fight here is done. The spineless are left to rule the world, and avoid confrontation, living on a foundation of lies, deception, manipulation and their shared cowardice to confront those notions… dedicated to stabbing one another in the back.

In these end times, the friendships formed, won’t be forgotten, and in spite of popular belief, for the Band of Friends who left IRON and joined NG, it was never about becoming rogues. It was instead the acceptance of the fact that this universe was no longer for us. It was about making one last stand again the pitiful and fundamentally weak treaties you have signed. Our perception of the way the universe evolved resulted in the decision of parting ways with it all-together, for one last fight, wherever we would have found it… and we did. Outnumbered, outmatched, with an endless supply of enemy reinforcements,  Cydonian Knight, RearviewRover, and SeaBeeGipson and myself will stand together and make this final fight worthwhile for our enemies.

This will now be my last post on this forum. You can find me in your local war-mode enabled screen in 7 days.

friends > infra

2 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I was a member of the NPO back in the days of Dilber and Moo. I helped lead it to many great victories. Who do you think you are?

If you think there is honor in victory here you are mistaken. Only someone who has never known true glory could make that mistake. What do you think awaits you once you win? Do you think there is some great future yet come? I'm sorry boyo, but there is not future. This is the end of the line. Less than three thousand nations still exist on Bob, where once there were so many more. Factitious, chaotic, but always interesting it was. And you killed it.

Go ahead and get with your fake friends and congratulate yourselves on achieving success when the odds were only 20 to 1 in your favor. I would expect nothing less from an NPO that is nothing but a pale failure of what is once was.

But as for me, I shall burn brighter than the sun. I stand against the rampant mediocrity and stagnation that has infected so many of you like a plague. This is what I was born for.

I'll be seeing you at the bottom of pit, bucko.

Deus Vult!

You can cry all you like, for your wails of woe and mistreatment fall on most certainly deaf ears. I have not claimed there is much of a future left here on Bob, but for what time there is left in this world, you and any of our enemies will not have a significant place in it. Oh, really? Lead to greatness? Sorry, must have misread that, or maybe my glasses fogged up. I'll be sure to have the record keepers get on that, they must have forgotten to add you into the annals as our great leader who brought us glory and success. Rampant mediocrity and stagnation. That is a good one! I gotta write that one down! Phew, ya gave me a good chuckle.

Just now, Mouseman490 said:

You can cry all you like, for your wails of woe and mistreatment fall on most certainly deaf ears. I have not claimed there is much of a future left here on Bob, but for what time there is left in this world, you and any of our enemies will not have a significant place in it. Oh, really? Lead to greatness? Sorry, must have misread that, or maybe my glasses fogged up. I'll be sure to have the record keepers get on that, they must have forgotten to add you into the annals as our great leader who brought us glory and success. Rampant mediocrity and stagnation. That is a good one! I gotta write that one down! Phew, ya gave me a good chuckle.

Wails of woe? Are you tone deaf or merely lobotomized? I wouldn't be surprised with either given the types attracted to the NPO. You never were the brightest.

What I am expressing is scorn and mockery. That you recognize this world is at its end and still cling to your infrastructure is  pitiable. But I suppose you'll at least be able to pride yourself on how much of it you'll have left in the end. It'll be a tale for the ages.

Sit and collect taxes and pay bills until the end. I've signed on with a merry band of misfits and morons. It'll be quite the ride, and maybe I'll pay you a visit before it's all over.

Deus Vult!

2 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Wails of woe? Are you tone deaf or merely lobotomized? I wouldn't be surprised with either given the types attracted to the NPO. You never were the brightest.

What I am expressing is scorn and mockery. That you recognize this world is at its end and still cling to your infrastructure is  pitiable. But I suppose you'll at least be able to pride yourself on how much of it you'll have left in the end. It'll be a tale for the ages.

Sit and collect taxes and pay bills until the end. I've signed on with a merry band of misfits and morons. It'll be quite the ride, and maybe I'll pay you a visit before it's all over.

Deus Vult!

Lobotomy, nice! I just checked my medical records, and I haven't got that one yet! I'll check with DeathAdder though, maybe he can schedule me for a quick one soon! Funny, how you were one of us and "helped lead [us] to many great victories", yet now we are not the brightest. I suppose that trait of stupidity sticks with a guy, even after leaving us! You seem to think I care so much about infrastructure, funnily enough, but I need not address that much more. You can say what you like about sitting and collecting taxes, but maybe do a little checking before making baseless claims, it's unbecoming of a legend like you who has lead our alliance of not the "brightest" to many great victories!

Oh, and I missed this little GEM earlier! "Who do you think you are?" I'll tell you who I am. I'm the guy that'll pepper you with some nukes when able to. Can't wait to see you then! I'll watch as the ashes glow green!

Lobotomy, nice! I just checked my medical records, and I haven't got that one yet! I'll check with DeathAdder though, maybe he can schedule me for a quick one soon! Funny, how you were one of us and "helped lead [us] to many great victories", yet now we are not the brightest. I suppose that trait of stupidity sticks with a guy, even after leaving us! You seem to think I care so much about infrastructure, funnily enough, but I need not address that much more. You can say what you like about sitting and collecting taxes, but maybe do a little checking before making baseless claims, it's unbecoming of a legend like you who has lead our alliance of not the "brightest" to many great victories!

Oh, and I missed this little GEM earlier! "Who do you think you are?" I'll tell you who I am. I'm the guy that'll pepper you with some nukes when able to. Can't wait to see you then! I'll watch as the ashes glow green!

You'll drive yourself crazy arguing with these ignoramuses. It's like arguing with 5 year olds.

Oh I know! I just enjoy toying with them so! It's nice to get a few laughs every now and then!

Dont blame you there. 🤣

I have gotten some laughs from this thread myself.

This statement a few years ago and my stomach probably would’ve sunk. In today’s world I am grateful-

The nostalgia of reading a thread where Grub and Junka comment at each other, where DeathAdder puts his hard act on display and big bad Red issues a damning decree- the blow hard alliances like iron and odn pointing their hands to their existence for the brownie points and to see Lord Hershey and White Chocolate get that much desired revenge in.

I read amongst all of it and smile and appreciate  this damning community. I will give Caustic credit for bringing life back into old timers and getting the ball rolling- and it really of couldn’t have been accomplished without FTWs lack of handling.

Enjoying these moments while they last, and complementary (plagiarized) comics:

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock