Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, jerdge said:

More in general, anyway: people, really, why do you still care?? Nations that had tech removed from them in the tens of thousands and that have never been held accountable for it (despite previous promises to the contrary), are the same ones that most benefited from literally years and years of refusals to fix evidently broken mechanics... the same stuff you're complaining about in this thread.

Just come to terms with the idea that there's no credibility here, no actual valid-for-all set of rules, etc. Serious issues that plague CN have been allowed to go on for a decade and they're now beyond repair. At the top we have nations that can field armies two to three times bigger and powered by three to eight times higher tech levels than most other nations in their range, that will "always" win their spy ops and that will never run out of cash, as their treasury is in the tens or hundreds of billions. Whatever you want to think of it, they didn't get there by virtue of their superior ability, the game mechanics have been knowingly allowed to remain broken, to let them reach that status.

Why. Do. You. Still. Care.

I don't, that's for sure.  Not about the game itself, since it's literally a joke that was rigged to the NPO's favor when the mods allowed them to cheat.  But when someone like Maelstrom comes in here bragging that he got his stats in a legitimate war, and then you pulled his pants down to his ankles, and exposed him for being a complete fraud, in all honesty it's ****ing hilarious.  We can't beat their spreadsheet stats because they were allowed to cheat to the top, but we're sure as all **** going to get our licks in here on the forums.

I love it, it's glorious.  The fraud coalition wins the game.  Anyone with an ounce of self respect would leave their side at once.

Edited by HeroofTime55

4 hours ago, Finster Baby said:

you are too much of a coward to grow your nation

By the way, this is the dumbest insult I've ever seen in my life.  He is too much of a ~cOwArD~ to make his spreadsheet stats higher so that you can use your own spreadsheet to lower the numbers in his spreadsheet again.

But it's emblematic of the wider problem and issues surrounding this war, the exposure of NPO cheating, and everything in between.  Of the cowardice (correct use of the term) of those at the top of the power structure, of the futility of hoping for a fair contest, of the implication that others should make meager gains in their nations so you can punch them back down for petty, minor entertainment (and so you can puff your chest out and say how "good" you are at war).

45 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I don't, that's for sure.  Not about the game itself, since it's literally a joke that was rigged to the NPO's favor when the mods allowed them to cheat.  But when someone like Maelstrom comes in here bragging that he got his stats in a legitimate war, and then you pulled his pants down to his ankles, and exposed him for being a complete fraud, in all honesty it's ****ing hilarious.  We can't beat their spreadsheet stats because they were allowed to cheat to the top, but we're sure as all **** going to get our licks in here on the forums.

I love it, it's glorious.  The fraud coalition wins the game.  Anyone with an ounce of self respect would leave their side at once.

He exposed nothing that any other group could not have done. Not our fault you didn't have the intellect, initiative, or bravery to plan and request the same thing.

Since you don't mind calling me a fraud.. don't mind me calling you a coward idiot, but perhaps you should be listening to @Mithrandir instead of taking us down this same "road of losers" venue pity play again.

I've determined I like Death Adder's position.. may you all scream to high heaven, I will enjoy the throes of your torment. Your coalition has nothing for civility and deserves wiped from the face of the Bob, it will leave it improved even if more empty.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

3 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

He exposed nothing that any other group could not have done. Not our fault you didn't have the intellect, initiative, or bravery to plan and request the same thing.

Since you don't mind calling me a fraud.. don't mind me calling you a coward idiot, but perhaps you should be listening to @Mithrandir instead of taking us down this same "road of losers" venue pity play again.

I've determined I like Death Adder's position.. may you all scream to high heaven, I will enjoy the throes of your torment. Your coalition has nothing for civility and deserves wiped from the face of the Bob, it will leave it improved even if more empty.

Other people did raid their departing members, and got in-game warnings for it.  So yeah, you 100% benefited by a double standard.

You can pretend to have the moral high ground all you like.  I never cheated to get where I am.  You are all frauds enjoying a fraudulent victory.  There will forever be an asterisk next to the W.  It's not skin off my back.  Gloat all you want, it rings ever more hollow.

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

The only thing I expect you to do, regardless what NPO and Oculus does, is continue to complain. As has been demonstrated since the posting of the OP.

I strive for a better tommorow, that has always been my own belief. I gave up on our God a long time ago, even though I was once banned for your forum sins and then reborn a few years later.

My persona has never changed, my political beliefs certainly has but that is entirely understandable given I have played this game since 2006.

I had once been on the winning side of the dominant power structure, and loyally fought alongside NPO during Karma because I had done everything I could at the time to get NPO aware they were very shortly getting rolled up to and including joining, but for $%&@s sake is it usually a lot more boring to be in the winning coalition beyond a certain point of obvious victory well before a shot was fired.

You specifically I could not see myself seeing an interest in beliefs for political leadership, but there is plenty others who may have more interesting idea than "attack former most loyal ally we had spanning several alliances who also has proven to be one of the most capable war happy people left on this miserable planet which has a major inactivity problem after our dead allies were unable to come to a conclusion about due to not a single alliance being able to take leadership of a coalition to fight for the past year and a half."

To me that seems like a crappy long term legacy when there is still half a planet not allied to you, and your individual size alone prevents any conflict with any ally you and IRON could ever sign due to the sheer player count and NS spread in the >50k range, and more significant spread in the upper tiers of the two of you. The majority of other top 250 is split between DBDC and several others of note. GLoF and DT are dead shells, and if  an alliance the size of Polar couldn't handle an alliance the size of NG currently then I would be incredibly disappointed in my ally, not rewarding them.

22 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I strive for a better tommorow, that has always been my own belief. I gave up on our God a long time ago, even though I was once banned for your forum sins and then reborn a few years later.

My persona has never changed, my political beliefs certainly has but that is entirely understandable given I have played this game since 2006.

I had once been on the winning side of the dominant power structure, and loyally fought alongside NPO during Karma because I had done everything I could at the time to get NPO aware they were very shortly getting rolled up to and including joining, but for $%&@s sake is it usually a lot more boring to be in the winning coalition beyond a certain point of obvious victory well before a shot was fired.

You specifically I could not see myself seeing an interest in beliefs for political leadership, but there is plenty others who may have more interesting idea than "attack former most loyal ally we had spanning several alliances who also has proven to be one of the most capable war happy people left on this miserable planet which has a major inactivity problem after our dead allies were unable to come to a conclusion about due to not a single alliance being able to take leadership of a coalition to fight for the past year and a half."

To me that seems like a crappy long term legacy when there is still half a planet not allied to you, and your individual size alone prevents any conflict with any ally you and IRON could ever sign due to the sheer player count and NS spread in the >50k range, and more significant spread in the upper tiers of the two of you. The majority of other top 250 is split between DBDC and several others of note. GLoF and DT are dead shells, and if  an alliance the size of Polar couldn't handle an alliance the size of NG currently then I would be incredibly disappointed in my ally, not rewarding them.

FTW isn't our ally. You can refer to my comments back in the original thread that announced that war, if you are at all interested in my opinion of FTW (I don't really care if you are or are not).

Furthermore, the OP specifically states that the two conflicts are separate, despite the fact that NG is fighting both RFI and Oculus, and has been fighting FTW for a while.  While we could have decided to chain in to that war, based off of our RFI ties, we did not. We did, however, allow them access to the target list to avoid overlap in declarations.. You can keep reaching, but, all your talk that this is about bailing FTW out isn't really my concern, and, Oculus simply does not care about your propaganda to the contrary.

If NG didn't want to face Oculus in a second front, they shouldn't have been scamming our sphere for war aid, poaching our various memberships to assist in their roguery and then threatening IRON while thinking they could get away with it. FULL STOP.

Pacifica does not care about their war with FTW, or the people who got involved to fight FTW, they joined a rogue alliance, they will face the consequences of joining an AA that declared its rogue status a year and a half ago. They're free to surrender out to us at any time and leave the NG AA, or remain until the entire AA surrenders out. It will. They all do.

Any peace reached with Oculus will be with Oculus alone. They will need to resolve the FTW/RFI front separately.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Any peace reached with Oculus will be with Oculus alone. They will need to resolve the FTW/RFI front separately.

Let's get those talks going so we can get back to our main target.

2 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Let's get those talks going so we can get back to our main target.

I accept defeat to Oculus.

Ok, now peace out my wars so I can go back to focussing on the Wolves.

Much Love.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

If your alliance wishes to make a formal declaration of surrender, or begin peace negotiations, they know how to get in touch with LoD.

Just did

Now go back to Pixel collecting, I have better things to do than talk with Isolationists.

8 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

If your alliance wishes to make a formal declaration of surrender, or begin peace negotiations, they know how to get in touch with LoD.

Does it have to be LoD? What about the other Oculus' leaders?

3 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I'd rather talk with Grub to be honest.  He at least has 2 brain cells to rub together.

NpO isn't involved in the war as a combatant.. If they are willing to host the negotiations, I don't see why that would be an issue, though.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 minute ago, Thrash said:

Great, let's make an appointment. I already messaged LoD. My only stipulation is all of Oculus plays a part of it, and Oculus only, since ya know this is a separate front.

It was spelled out in the OP as such, yes. I'm glad we're finally on that same page. It only took 37 pages.

5 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

NpO isn't involved in the war as a combatant.. If they are willing to host the negotiations, I don't see why that would be an issue, though.

NpO were however in the list of AA's to label us as rogues.

I want every AA in the OP to be in the room.

Edited by Stewie

Just now, DeathAdder said:

It was spelled out in the OP as such, yes. I'm glad we're finally on that same page. It only took 37 pages.

You don't understand sarcasm, but yeah, get all of Oc rounded up, we're ready to talk.

Wouldn't going solely to LoD contradict your charter in a way? Apart from this being a coordinated joint offensive... as you claimed, we attacked your allies. I saw a small article which read they "shall" partake in diplomatic assistance. Additionally, you state NG was threatening to Oculus alliances, it would be fair if all threatened members took part in any discussions, help us all collectively move forward.

Edited by Emperor Brutus

1 minute ago, Emperor Brutus said:

Wouldn't going solely to LoD contradict you charter in a way? Apart from the coordination on this joint offensive, as you claimed we attacked your allies, they "shall" partake in diplomatic assistance. Also, as you state NG was threatening to Oculus alliances, it would be fair if all threatened members took part in any discussions, help us all collectively move forward.

I mean at the same time, we are apparently a collection of rogues not an alliance as well..  Even though we have more nations than several "alliances" currently on bob.

Oh wait..

Backpedal-Harder.png

4 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I mean at the same time, we are apparently a collection of rogues not an alliance as well..  Even though we have more nations than several "alliances" currently on bob.

Oh wait..

Backpedal-Harder.png

I see your point... by being rogue nations we are all separate entities. Therefore, every individual whos AA shows Non Grata and currently feels threatened by Oculus should also partake in any negotiations, help us all collectively move forward.

Edited by Emperor Brutus

2 minutes ago, Emperor Brutus said:

I see your point... by being rogue nations we are all separate entities. Therefore, every member who currently feels threatened by Oculus should also partake in any negotiations, help us all collectively move forward.

So, looks like Oculus and offended parties have 48 meetings to have.

Edited by Stewie

15 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

My weekdays are fairly busy. Could you please advise if NpO will be providing individual time-slots for Non Grata Rogues to sign up to discuss threat levels and emotional damages sustained? What would be the best way to get a hold of LoD, would a DM on Discord or in-game suffice? For my personal meeting I would like at least one senior government official present from every Oculus member in the spirit of promoting a unified and democratic bloc. Also, I would like my counsel, caustic present. 

4 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I was mildly amused as well. It's also a bit sad to again see how people go to any length to "win" in a game where they don't get any tangible meaningful reward. It's like cheating at solitaire.

The one I don't blame, at this point, is Admin. He got money out of it, he surely did well not to care about exploiting the fixations and idiocy of getting validated by "winning" in a broken/rigged game.

Calling people out is anyway pointless. If they don't see how stupid all of this is, they won't get your callouts either.

3 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Other people did raid their departing members, and got in-game warnings for it.  So yeah, you 100% benefited by a double standard.

You can pretend to have the moral high ground all you like.  I never cheated to get where I am.  You are all frauds enjoying a fraudulent victory.  There will forever be an asterisk next to the W.  It's not skin off my back.  Gloat all you want, it rings ever more hollow.

Were said warnings before or after December 2016?

Edited by jerdge
Kant taught to me to discuss the behaviour, not the people.