Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

15 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I did.

1/29/2015 6:33:06 PM Sparta A general dispute Go to CN nation Acme States Independent Republic Of Orange Nations Expired 5,871.27 3,210.85

It was actually 54/46, but, close enough to know what he meant.

It seems the gag order should be on you so you quit speaking out of your ass. 

Ditto for LH.

Was going by Carnivore, which is where I got the percentages from.  But no matter. 

4 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

Watching the autistic children like DeathAdder and Finster Baby is rather amusing.

Qax5Tti.jpg

You, sir, have just crossed a line.  Tis a shame you are too much of a coward to grow your nation, because I'd rip every word of that post out of your sorry excuse of a nation.   If you ever had to work with a severely autistic child, you'd know better than to not make that comparison.  Ranks up there with calling someone retarded.  I'll just make sure that the IRON nations engaging you are given extra financial incentive to insure you pay for your stupidity.

Edited by Finster Baby

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

So, you're instead upset that people can find common ground reminiscing over the past, instead of being eternally asshurt like you. Check. 

Oh so suddenly you try to change the topic from your failure of recognizing the post that I quoted? Just admit you were wrong after trying to say you weren't numerous times.

PS "Gag me with a spoon" is not being upset, it's just being disgusted. Hence the term.

Edited by Thrash

2 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

Was going by Carnivore, which is where I got the percentages from.  But no matter. 

You, sir, have just crossed a line.  Tis a shame you are too much of a coward to grow your nation, because I'd rip every word of that post out of your sorry excuse of a nation.   If you ever had to work with a severely autistic child, you'd know better than to not make that comparison.  Ranks up there with calling someone retarded.  I'll just make sure that the IRON nations engaging you are given extra financial incentive to insure you pay for your stupidity.

"Autism" and autistic insults are his new favorite thing, as taught to him by Thrawn and Andy over in the Boiler Room, so.

1 minute ago, Thrash said:

Oh so suddenly you try to change the topic from your failure of recognizing the post that I quoted? Just admit you were wrong after trying to say you weren't numerous times.

I mean, more than likely you two are just covering your ass and trying to backpedal now that you've been called out by both of us, but, whatever you say, kids.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, more than likely you two are just covering your ass and trying to backpedal now that you've been called out by both of us, but, whatever you say, kids.

What am I backpedalling? I proved you wrong.

2 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

Go check his recent post history, he's just trying to top his personal best of "how many people can I troll using the word 'autistic'", or something like that. When I read a post of his in the Boiler Room and he did NOT use that word I always double check that it's him... Not worth a reply.

(You can report him, but as even death wishes don't get people actually punished anymore, well.)

Just now, jerdge said:

Go check his recent post history, he's just trying to top his personal best of "how many people can I troll using the word 'autistic'", or something like that. When I read a post of his in the Boiler Room and he did NOT use that word I always double check that it's him... Not worth a reply.

(You can report him, but as even death wishes don't get people actually punished anymore, well.)

I considered a report, but it'll be much more fun bankrolling IRON nations to keep his NS in the teens.  Cowards don't deserve much more than that.

7 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

Sell down and fight me you silly autistic child. You aren't anything special, and in all honesty I am surprised your wrangler lets you go on the computer knowing how easy your poor little feelings are hurt.

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

"Autism" and autistic insults are his new favorite thing, as taught to him by Thrawn and Andy over in the Boiler Room, so.

Actually, I am the one that started it in the boiler room. Thank you for noticing the trend I have started though, I am surprised someone with your mental inability was able to put two and two together. :smug:

5 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, that's fine if you two were going off on an irrelevant tangent while we were discussing enjoying a personal war.

Discuss your personal war in your own time, not in a thread that's unrelated to it. I didn't say anything beyond you being a suck up and agreeing about coalition odds. Then, debating you on your misinformed replies. I'm not backpedalling as you claim. I take back nothing I said. I made you look a fool, why would I take that back?

1 minute ago, Thrash said:

Discuss your personal war in your own time, not in a thread that's unrelated to it. I didn't say anything beyond you being a suck up and agreeing about coalition odds. Then, debating you on your misinformed replies. I'm not backpedalling as you claim. I take back nothing I said. I made you look a fool, why would I take that back?

Cool. We can talk about you getting rolled in NG. I'm fine with that.

Enjoying the DM Ops? x3

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Cool. We can talk about you getting rolled in NG. I'm fine with that.

Enjoying the DM Ops? x3

Thanks for ignoring the details, but yea those DM ops have a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way to go.

Just now, Thrash said:

Thanks for ignoring the details, but yea those DM ops have a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way to go.

You should probably make up your mind over whether you want to discuss irrelevant stuff, or, the OP itself.

Yes. But. all that EXP in the long run. ❤️

Just now, DeathAdder said:

You should probably make up your mind over whether you want to discuss irrelevant stuff, or, the OP itself.

Yes. But. all that EXP in the long run. ❤️

Again, change the topic. Man, you are horrible. I'm done with you. Hope you're proud of defending 100K NS FTW nations with less than 100 mil. Hope it's worth it for you.

14 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Bye Thrash. :laugh:

Okay my turn,

what my reference was is that a ‘rolling’ back then was 65% rolling coalition and 35% getting rolled coalition. - that was not about damage statistics and I can confirm as I posted that.

In addition, I am disappointed that finister baby would label autistic in a separate category, we have feelings and we are not labels for your PR spin. That’s called stereotyping and shame on you, that was way below the belt.

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Okay my turn,

what my reference was is that a ‘rolling’ back then was 65% rolling coalition and 35% getting rolled coalition. - that was not about damage statistics and I can confirm as I posted that.

Yeah, that's fine. My mistake. Both you and Finster mentioned fairly similar numbers, so, naturally, I tied your comment into his since the varying calculating systems give different answers (as seen between Orion and Carnage).

14 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

In addition, I am disappointed that finister baby would label autistic in a separate category, we have feelings and we are not labels for your PR spin. That’s called stereotyping and shame on you, that was way below the belt.

I suggest you re-read.  I labeled no person as autistic.  I called Lysergide out for using that label on me and DeathAdder. 

1 minute ago, Finster Baby said:

I suggest you re-read.  I labeled no person as autistic.  I called Lysergide out for using that label on me and DeathAdder. 

You should have taken it as a compliment- not be all offended. All you did was offend what you unconsciously labeled

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

So, you're instead upset that people can find common ground reminiscing over the past, instead of being eternally asshurt like you. Check. 

Everyone can agree that things used to be better, but rather than make the world interesting, you instead choose to choke any life shown, while also beating your chest over why nobody will do anything.

If you want more good memories, change the death song that your Bloc represents, don't expect the rest of the world to suicide because most of your allies died several years ago before you got bored of rolling the same several political blocs that were not completely intertwined with your own.

10 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You should have taken it as a compliment- not be all offended. All you did was offend what you unconsciously labeled

Yeah, OK, whatever.  In your twisted mind that might make sense, but to the rest of us you're off your rocker.

13 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Everyone can agree that things used to be better, but rather than make the world interesting, you instead choose to choke any life shown, while also beating your chest over why nobody will do anything.

If you want more good memories, change the death song that your Bloc represents, don't expect the rest of the world to suicide because most of your allies died several years ago before you got bored of rolling the same several political blocs that were not completely intertwined with your own.

The only thing I expect you to do, regardless what NPO and Oculus does, is continue to complain. As has been demonstrated since the posting of the OP.

55 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

Yeah, OK, whatever.  In your twisted mind that might make sense, but to the rest of us you're off your rocker.

So now we’re off our rocker?

You are a sick individual and I genuinely feel bad for you- I believe in civility and I hope you find it.

We are very capable of love and relationships.

Kicking us to the curve, so that you can prop up your esteem, is downright pitiful.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

57 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

In this thread, gets offended for being called autistic, turns around and insults an autistic person for being autistic. Some seriously flawed logic.