Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

The only blame I've cast is on the mechanics. What I did say is that the high castle isn't made of gold. As someone who spends hours many nights fighting clan battles to be top ranked in another realm, cultivating top tier nations is monotonous at best, and certainly not a position to sneer at other people from.

Pft.. mockery of guilt tripping and conspiracy theories around your clan having established dominance isn't sneering in and of itself. 

The mockery of conspiracy theorists is always fun though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

The only blame I've cast is on the mechanics. What I did say is that the high castle isn't made of gold. As someone who spends hours many nights fighting clan battles to be top ranked in another realm, cultivating top tier nations is monotonous at best, and certainly not a position to sneer at other people from.

I was using 'you' in a general sense, not an individual sense.

That's fine that you've moved on to other Worlds? Many have. Myself included. I still pay attention here, though, and, while cultivating alliance growth isn't important to you/the majority of people, cultivating an alliance where people could grow, socialize and enjoy themselves has always been one of the core principals of Pacifica. It was certainly spoken of in the writings of Vladimir and others that everyone likes to talk about.

I have zero problem at sneering at the collective masses for the cluster$%&@ they put themselves in by thinking ankle-biting would get them anywhere but further irrelevancy.

9 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

The only blame I've cast is on the mechanics. What I did say is that the high castle isn't made of gold. As someone who spends hours many nights fighting clan battles to be top ranked, cultivating top tier CN nations is monotonous at best, and certainly not a position to sneer at other people from.

Speaking of spanning worlds.. Dragonisia itself is literally spread across a cohesive multiverse now and has quite more than a single citizen.

15 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

Hard to believe that was almost 4 years ago.  Sheesh.

Yeah, people used to want to fight when they had 32% odds. They had a chance. When you have less than 5%, it's like let's suck a teet so we aren't the next to get rolled. Congrats.

1 minute ago, Thrash said:

Yeah, people used to want to fight when they had 32% odds. They had a chance. When you have less than 5%, it's like let's suck a teet so we aren't the next to get rolled. Congrats.

He was talking about damage. Not coalition odds. :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Perhaps you should re-read his comment. It's well past time for the gag order on you.

Edited by Thrash

9 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

7 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Perhaps you should re-read his comment. It's well past time for the gag order on you.

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It was about coalition odds...

a ‘lil bourbon this morning, eh Mr DeathAdder?

DeathAdder is correct.  I was talking about damage taken during the war, not odds. 

*SMH*

4 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Nice try, GPA, but you never could figure out how to avoid war [by farming land with intra-alliance wars].

Well when I was GPA Minister of Economics I identified the possibility of doing that on a rather large scale and we studied the issue for a while. It was early January 2015.

We ended up not doing it due to a combination of reasons, which involved (lack of) activity and uncertainty about the expected results... but mainly it was because it seemed questionable with respect to the spirit of the game rules, if not directly in violation of them, and it didn't look like the GPA way of doing things, anyway.

4 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Some people clearly don't pay good enough attention to war activity when it is actually happening...

I was away (nation inactive) but I know for a fact that the GPA noticed it. I wonder why nobody else did the same after the NPO did it without being sanctioned by the Mods... They're saying they had it allowed, it was a big precedent, it's impossible that nobody else but the NPO and the GPA knew about it until now.

More in general, anyway: people, really, why do you still care?? Nations that had tech removed from them in the tens of thousands and that have never been held accountable for it (despite previous promises to the contrary), are the same ones that most benefited from literally years and years of refusals to fix evidently broken mechanics... the same stuff you're complaining about in this thread.

Just come to terms with the idea that there's no credibility here, no actual valid-for-all set of rules, etc. Serious issues that plague CN have been allowed to go on for a decade and they're now beyond repair. At the top we have nations that can field armies two to three times bigger and powered by three to eight times higher tech levels than most other nations in their range, that will "always" win their spy ops and that will never run out of cash, as their treasury is in the tens or hundreds of billions. Whatever you want to think of it, they didn't get there by virtue of their superior ability, the game mechanics have been knowingly allowed to remain broken, to let them reach that status.

Why. Do. You. Still. Care.

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It was about coalition odds...

a ‘lil bourbon this morning, eh Mr DeathAdder?

You clearly stated coalition odds, but he's in his cloud. Only sees what he wants to see.

12 minutes ago, Thrash said:

I did.

1 hour ago, Finster Baby said:

I wouldn't say fail...you kicked my butt 64% to 35% in 2015.  LOL

It was good fun tho if I remember correctly.

1/29/2015 6:33:06 PM Sparta A general dispute Go to CN nation Acme States Independent Republic Of Orange Nations Expired 5,871.27 3,210.85

It was actually 54/46, but, close enough to know what he meant.

It seems the gag order should be on you so you quit speaking out of your ass. 

Ditto for LH.

Edited by DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I did.

1/29/2015 6:33:06 PM Sparta A general dispute Go to CN nation Acme States Independent Republic Of Orange Nations Expired 5,871.27 3,210.85

It was actually 54/46, but, close enough to know what he meant.

It seems the gag order should be on you so you quit speaking out of your ass. 

Ditto for LH.

except I was replying to this post: 

Just now, DeathAdder said:

And I wasn't going to backtrack all of the previous quotes of you dolts going off on your irrelevant tangent because you're still upset they had a bigger coalition.

Backtrack? It was 2 posts prior? If that's too much work for you to figure out which post I'm quoting then you've got bigger problems.

2 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Backtrack? It was 2 posts prior? If that's too much work for you to figure out which post I'm quoting then you've got bigger problems.

Are you really so dumb as to not realize you were wrong in the initial "gag me with a spoon" comment because Finster and I were talking about damage ratio, as opposed to coalition odds which you and LH got onto?

Edited by DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Are you really so dumb as to not realize you were wrong in the initial "gag me with a spoon comment" because Finster and I were talking about damage ratio, as opposed to coalition odds which you and LH got onto?

the gag me with a spoon was for you 2 sucking up to eachother. period. the comment about the coalition percentages was a separate matter directly related to coalition percentages. sorry to hit you with 2 different things at once. sorry for confusing your small mind.

Edited by Thrash

1 minute ago, Thrash said:

the gag me with a spoon was for you 2 sucking up to eachother. period. the comment about the coalition percentages was a separate matter directly related to coalition percentages. sorry to hit you with 2 different things at once. sorry for confusing your small mind.

So, you're instead upset that people can find common ground reminiscing over the past, instead of being eternally asshurt like you. Check.