Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

10 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Except.. everyone in Pacifica knows my war record. I've been active in every war I was able since I entered this world on 2008.

Everyone in CN knows exactly what your record is because we have hard data, all screencapped btw so it can't be revised, don't bother.

Imagine bragging about winning your stats in war and then being exposed as a filthy cheat.  It would have been forgotten if you didn't brag.  Lmao.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jerdge said:

After your reply I was curious to see how that fared for Crymson (stats before and after) vs yourself and I was surprised by what I found.

According to Carnivore you last fought against Crymson in 2013 (Umbrella nations ~8 months earlier than then), but any land you might have raided at the time has long gone, as your purchased land was 0 on December, 3rd 2016. Your (purchased) land then grew rapidly and was exactly at 59,692.133 (today's exact level) 15 days later, i.e. on Dec 18th, 2016. In that short span you had 9 wars, all with NPO nations (6 of them). You had no more wars since then.

You have the 4th ranked nation in the NPO (5th overall) and the three NPO nations above your one were all engaged against the same NPO nations in the same days you were. (I didn't check other NPO land heavy nations with less NS than your one).

The only possible conclusion is that you didn't gain your current land in war against other alliances, you farmed land in intra-alliance wars that were most likely organized exactly to that end.

Disclaimer: all of the above is exact to the best of my knowledge, as far as Carnivore's records are exact. I can't take any responsibility for the use that anyone might do with the results of my research.

Carnivore is accurate. I'd forgotten bout the land development program so I was guessing where I got it from honestly. I am glad Carnivore is back. I'd missed that old tool. Now I can look up my old glory and my war record is mostly recorded on there for as far back as it wil go.

Here's my records folks, I am not ashamed:

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=237759&nation2=

As to the rest of you lot... give me a good reason to sell down and engage anyone? 

You complain about the fact we ruin the world by running folks out of it.. and then when we grow so large you can do nothing about it you complain that we're too peaceful.

I see it is impossible to please you all.. so I just.. go on being me! Please note how many of those I fought on the way up were alliance leaders of those of note. I even actively engaged people who called me out on the forums in those days.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

2 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Carnivore is accurate. I'd forgotten bout the land development program so I was guessing where I got it from honestly. I am glad Carnivore is back. I'd missed that old tool. Now I can look up my old glory and my war record is mostly recorded on there for as far back as it wil go.

Here's my records folks, I am not ashamed:

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=237759&nation2=

I remember when we used to get wars removed for raiding nations leaving the game...

Good to know it's 1 rule for NPO and another rule for the rest of the game.

4 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I remember when we used to get wars removed for raiding nations leaving the game...

Good to know it's 1 rule for NPO and another rule for the rest of the game.

I don't seem to recall that being a thing for anyone, but if it was that is indeed a horrible double standard. To my knowledge it has always been legal to crush out of existence an unflagged nation that is no longer aligned. I'm more curious now as to how Carnivore determines defender alliance state.

6 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

I don't seem to recall that being a thing for anyone, but if it was that is indeed a horrible double standard. To my knowledge it has always been legal to crush out of existence an unflagged nation that is no longer aligned.

The ones you warred were not unflagged, come now, it's in Carnivore for all to see.

1 minute ago, HeroofTime55 said:

The ones you warred were not unflagged, come now, it's in Carnivore for all to see.

Yeup, see last post update. I'm curious how Carnivore assesses defender alliance... Does it see use the current flag or the one last flown?

1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Yeup, see last post update. I'm curious how Carnivore assesses defender alliance... Does it see use the current flag or the one last flown?

The one flown at that point in time

5 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Yeup, see last post. I'm curious how Carnivore assesses defender alliance...

Probably by looking at what the game says they're in, would be my guess.  You are really something else, lmao.  Filthy cheat.  Sell your ill gotten land and come down and I promise I will be happy to play.

10 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Admin cleared the Landing program when we did it, so...

Reach harder?

Imagine a game with an admin who cares, then realize you're not thinking of CN.  Then factor in that the same players bankrolling him in an otherwise dead game are asking him to look the other way.  Naw, couldn't be, that's crazy talk.

20 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Probably by looking at what the game says they're in, would be my guess.  You are really something else, lmao.  Filthy cheat.  Sell your ill gotten land and come down and I promise I will be happy to play.

*Taps jaw* You do look rather delicous.. but I have to think about my peers and the collaborative work they've put in helping me become one of their greatest assets.

There were reasons those land exchanges were cleared/authorized at the time.. but I'll be darned if I remember them due to having been moving during that period and heavily distracted. 

2 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

I have to think about my peers and the collaborative work they've put in helping me become one of their greatest assets.

You certainly are one of their greatest representatives and much better than that DeathAdder character- who flops around here like a fish out of water

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

You speak down to us from a castle of dubious value, o great bureaucrat.

My castle is of specific value, tyvm. But, you do have to be a new level of Schmuck to actually think we'd be able to do a Landing program without game mods being aware of it and not clearing it beforehand.

Edited by DeathAdder

21 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

*Taps jaw* You do look rather delicous.. but I have to think about my peers and the collaborative work they've put in helping me become one of their greatest assets.

There were reasons those land exchanges were cleared/authorized at the time.. but I'll be darned if I remember them due to having been moving during that period and heavily distracted. 

A cheater AND a coward.  Utterly shocking.  You know full well that NPO is more than capable of sparing just one cheated nation at this stage of the game.  But by all means.  I am sure someone had to part with a sum of hard earned cash to get the cheat cleared.

5 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

A cheater AND a coward.  Utterly shocking.  You know full well that NPO is more than capable of sparing just one cheated nation at this stage of the game.  But by all means.  I am sure someone had to part with a sum of hard earned cash to get the cheat cleared.

Actually, I was seeing just how far exactly I'd have to fall to squash you.

Pfa hahahahhah! No. Get some meat on you, then I'll come down to fight someone who isn't on the bottom rung. You really expect me to sacrifice over 90% of my net value SOLELY to fight you?

Land value isn't even a minor fraction of my total NS.

Also.... your thoughts on how much money someone would shove admin just to win.. considering the world we're in is just.. beyond paranoia.

Just now, HeroofTime55 said:

No. We just literally had to ask and get the specific rules necessary.

Kind of like when you all whined about Umb's BIBO program and got shot down hard, then, too.

22 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

How exactly are you sn asset when there isn't even the remotest possibility that you will ever have to fight for your alliance? It doesn't matter how impressive your nation might look when we all know it will never be able to do anything.

Just now, Rebel Virginia said:

How exactly are you sn asset when there isn't even the remotest possibility that you will ever have to fight for your alliance? It doesn't matter how impressive your nation might look when we all know it will never be able to do anything.

You raise a good point, but I still have a purpose here.. for now.. when I do not.. I will come play.

21 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

My castle is of specific value, tyvm. But, you do have to be a new level of Schmuck to actually think we'd be able to do a Landing program without game mods being aware of it and not clearing it beforehand.

It doesn't matter whether it was legit or not, inflating any resource makes it have less tangible value in a market sense. 

What happens if a handful of individuals have godmode in a [ooc]first person shooter?[/ooc] Other competitive people don't bother and go somewhere else. When land mechanics came into full effect with clans like Umbrella and DBDC originally, high tier warfare inevitably became less competitive and NPO accelerated this decline by land farming.

So if ruling a noncompetitive clan world due to god-mode mechanics makes you feel good, congrats. But few people respect your gains or fear the results of speaking against you anymore.

The only respect you have is from a relative handful of people who want to maintain their meager holdings.

Edited by The Zigur

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

It doesn't matter whether it was legit or not, inflating any resource makes it have less tangible value in a market sense. 

What happens if a handful of individuals have godmode in a [ooc]first person shooter?[/ooc] Other competitive people don't bother and go somewhere else. When land mechanics came into full effect with clans like Umbrella and DBDC originally, high tier warfare inevitably became less competitive and NPO accelerated this decline by land farming.

So if ruling a noncompetitive clan world due to god-mode mechanics makes you feel good, congrats. But few people respect your gains or fear the results of speaking against you anymore.

I mean, I don't really care if you speak against us.

It is actually quite hilarious watching you lot fumble over yourselves trying to get something to zing us with, only to inevitably fail miserably.