Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

Their past actions consist of... Supporting NPO.

And to finish it off... Actions NPO have supported. 

In fact, I was told by NPO government even well-after MK disbanded that NG were a steadfast and needed ally. 

Once upon a time the Pacific-Polar bond was said to be unbreakable. We all saw how that turned out once Sponge got it into his head that he was an equal rather than a vassal, and Polar suddenly became a problem that had long needed to be dealt with.

Rey, you should well know by now that the typical NPO member isn't a heavy thinker and will swallow anything hook, line, and sinker regardless of how nonsensical or contradictory to prior statements it may be. NPO runs on and always has run on the power of belief. That is why Pacifica has always been at war with Non Grata.

4 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Some of us just work for a living. :popcorn:

We all work at this point, keep Mael in the ring though, there is at least a level of respect you couldn't hope for.

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

If you expect respect, you probably shouldn't be telling us to drop IRON because you want to roll both of us, but can't.

I explicitly said keep IRON, I think that would makes things a lot more interesting.

5 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

If you expect respect, you probably shouldn't be telling us to drop IRON because you want to roll both of us, but can't.

For any interesting GW to go down, it would have to be RON vs NPO, so only one of you would get rolled, but RON have been pussies for over a decade.  So it's pretty much on NPO to stab them in the back like they have with every other one of their allies.  Honestly, I don't even care if NPO wins in that hypothetical, it would at least be interesting for a goddamn change.

Two years ago, you were complaining that we were killing the World because we were warring everyone.

Now you're telling us we're killing off the World because we've instead focused on rebuilding ourselves after 3 years of war. 

Do you not see how ridiculous this is?

Edited by DeathAdder

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Two years ago, you were complaining that we were killing the World because we were warring everyone.

Now you're telling us we're killing off the World because we've instead focused on rebuilding ourselves after 3 years of war. 

Do you not see how ridiculous it is to say "Oh yeah you can hit the dead husks we still hold 3 separate treaties with and won't care!" If you want a longer lasting world perhaps stop hitting the same groupings of alliances and look closer to home to figure out who needs to be awoken with a rolling.

2 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Do you not see how ridiculous it is to say "Oh yeah you can hit the dead husks we still hold 3 separate treaties with and won't care!" If you want a longer lasting world perhaps stop hitting the same groupings of alliances and look closer to home to figure out who needs to be awoken with a rolling.

Mogar, I'm telling you to do whatever the hell you want to do.

Even when I was being a failed King in Sparta, as you all so eloquently put it, at least I went and triggered IRON, so I could fight them head on, knowing I was going to lose the Doom war regardless what I did.

I fought IRON, and their Aztec Allies and their FTW allies and got over my dislike of them. The fact that you guys didn't isn't really mine or anyone's problem but your own.

7 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Even when I was being a failed King in Sparta, as you all so eloquently put it, at least I went and triggered IRON, so I could fight them head on, knowing I was going to lose the Doom war regardless what I did.

I fought IRON, and their Aztec Allies and their FTW allies and got over my dislike of them. 

You declared on AB, the weakest AZTEC alliance.

Yes, you did fight as the underdog and you didn’t do it alone, both XX and aftermath were on your side.

7 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

We weren’t complaining that you were warring, it was the most active this place has been. The real complaint was seeing ODN (granted, non obligatory) not chain off of STAs declaration- you know damn well had they of been on a rolling coalition (like this one), they would’ve said yes.

it was swing the likes of VE in the oculus bloc, while back channels words of comfort to their allies in Sparta. Spineless to voice their opinions off of fear of being ditched themselves.

you talk about being great allies, demon spawn in R&R felt otherwise of Oculus and your actions, nonetheless it’s selective hearing.

21 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This is just a conspiracy- but what if it was Pacifica's plan to just continuously rotate representatives-

Like they have a schedule for officers to man this thread.

If that’s the case, I wonder who’s coming here tomorrow? 

Ooor.. I'm just bored in my office with access to the interwebs.. *quietly eats popcorn as he revels in people speculating about him*. Faux vanity is best vanity.

20 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Once upon a time the Pacific-Polar bond was said to be unbreakable. We all saw how that turned out once Sponge got it into his head that he was an equal rather than a vassal, and Polar suddenly became a problem that had long needed to be dealt with.

Rey, you should well know by now that the typical NPO member isn't a heavy thinker and will swallow anything hook, line, and sinker regardless of how nonsensical or contradictory to prior statements it may be. NPO runs on and always has run on the power of belief. That is why Pacifica has always been at war with Non Grata.

.... Would you please get large enough for me to nuke you into the ground? *Yawns lazily*

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

3 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Ooor.. I'm just bored in my office with access to the interwebs.. *quietly eats popcorn as he revels in people speculating about him*. Faux vanity is best vanity.

You ever consider joining New Polar Order?

Ice Dragons are a thing ya know 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

17 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You ever consider joining New Polar Order?

Ice Dragons are a thing ya know 

I'm an arctic storm dragon.. and I like very much where I be. What you don't see here is that all of my partners in the NPO and I do not merely collaborate on Bob. These are my brothers and sisters... not just in this world's trenches.

The world of Petram.. now rather defunct as it is.. was once dominated by me. You think Death Adder is rough? On that world I was a tyrant undefeated in battle.. not war.. in battle.. through two world wars that sought to dethrone my control over it. We literally shattered the largest alliances and scattered them by selectively applying terms and appealing to their best self-interests.  And that's saying something given in that world you actually had to fight and plan the battles. You had to want it, you had to earn victory.

Pity I accidentally disbanded the entire alliance when I was trying to conduct the transition of power to @Antiega (the admin had no means estabilished of doing so) when I had gotten bored of the world and decided it was time to depart. I... ahem.. try to leave that bit out of the national history texts, it's a bit inconvenient. It implies I might be fallible and we can't have that.

Pacific governance is best governance, it always will be and, again, it's because of who we are, how we operate, and our motives to be the best at what we are and can be. You call us destroyers.. yet we have built ourselves up massively. Yet, we don't cling to these pixels. I am the first one to give or take a nuke when given a chance. I love war. I keep lamenting how I have no one to eat anymore. The entities that kept us in check have been destroyed by our continual march towards internal refinement, growth, and efficiency. 

In summary. Mother Paficia does it best. I was born under her wings in this world, and now as this world ages and tires, I will return the favor in my strength.

13 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

I'm an arctic storm dragon.. and I like very much where I be. What you don't see here is that all of my partners in the NPO and I do not merely collaborate on Bob. These are my brothers and sisters... not just in this world's trenches.

The world of Petram.. now rather defunct as it is.. was once dominated by me. You think Death Adder is rough? On that world I was a tyrant undefeated in battle.. not war.. in battle.. through two world wars that sought to dethrone my control over it. We literally shattered the largest alliances and scattered them by selectively applying terms and appealing to their best self-interests.  And that's saying something given in that world you actually had to fight and plan the battles. You had to want it, you had to earn victory.

Pity I accidentally disbanded the entire alliance when I was trying to conduct the transition of power to @Antiega (the admin had no means estabilished of doing so) when I had gotten bored of the world and decided it was time to depart. I... ahem.. try to leave that bit out of the national history texts, it's a bit inconvenient. It implies I might be fallible and we can't have that.

Pacific governance is best governance, it always will be and, again, it's because of who we are, how we operate, and our motives to be the best at what we are and can be. You call us destroyers.. yet we have built ourselves up massively. Yet, we don't cling to these pixels. I am the first one to give or take a nuke when given a chance. I love war. I keep lamenting how I have no one to eat anymore. The entities that kept us in check have been destroyed by our continual march towards internal refinement, growth, and efficiency. 

In summary. Mother Paficia does it best. I was born under her wings in this world, and now as this world ages and tires, I will return the favor in my strength.

A Dragon talking of the joys of nation building in peace...

1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

You are totally judging me by 1% of my literature.. x.x SPECIST!

Are you a lone dragon? one that got detached from the thunder of dragons, perhaps raised by humans who taught you the joys of doing nothing and spouting on about it like its an achievement?

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You declared on AB, the weakest AZTEC alliance.

Yes, you did fight as the underdog and you didn’t do it alone, both XX and aftermath were on your side.

Because AB was attacking RIA and there were requests for assistance for both them and SNX....

I chose the AB target because it triggered IRON and Aztec. XX and AFM went in for SNX. TOP sphere was on IRON/Aztec... Which meant we were still outnumbered. Big time.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We weren’t complaining that you were warring, it was the most active this place has been. The real complaint was seeing ODN (granted, non obligatory) not chain off of STAs declaration- you know damn well had they of been on a rolling coalition (like this one), they would’ve said yes.

it was swing the likes of VE in the oculus bloc, while back channels words of comfort to their allies in Sparta. Spineless to voice their opinions off of fear of being ditched themselves.

you talk about being great allies, demon spawn in R&R felt otherwise of Oculus and your actions, nonetheless it’s selective hearing.

Mogar was most definitely complaining at me about the Oc wars. No one even cared about your M Inc. Alliance.

Edited by DeathAdder

43 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

I love war. I keep lamenting how I have no one to eat anymore.

With the unlimited tech and money accumulation, if you win wars you become lonely, if you lose them you become hopeless. In your specific case your huge total land exacerbates your solitude (against what nations and alliances did you collect it, by the way?)

You also seem to be doing the exact opposite of what would alleviate your isolation: to get war you need to sell land, give away tech for free instead of continuing to hoard it.

War Is a Lie, and in your case especially so.

38 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Are you a lone dragon? one that got detached from the thunder of dragons, perhaps raised by humans who taught you the joys of doing nothing and spouting on about it like its an achievement?

Hah, no, there's a nations worth of us over here. Hitchcock can vouch. Welcome to my reality. There are five lights.

18 minutes ago, jerdge said:

With the unlimited tech and money accumulation, if you win wars you become lonely, if you lose them you become hopeless. In your specific case your huge total land exacerbates your solitude (against what nations and alliances did you collect it, by the way?)

You also seem to be doing the exact opposite of what would alleviate your isolation: to get war you need to sell land, give away tech for free instead of continuing to hoard it.

War Is a Lie, and in your case especially so.

Most of it I believe came out of Umbrella and TOP's hide. Crymson took a fairly brutal beating from me. 

You're asking me not to hoard... Jerdge..  take a few minutes to consider what you are doing.

War is, indeed a lie. My self-loathing shall only be matched by my decadence.