Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

7 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Tell us how you really feel...

Without our actions you would still be MK's punching bag

Mmmm.. no. Your actions against MK just helped us get to the almost inevitable position we are in now with greater speed. Long as we had the same, consistent, steady leadership we've had these past 5-6 years we'd have been in the same place almost regardless as to the constituency of global conflict. It just was a matter of time and being who we are. Such is the nature of government by merit that the best of us who are able, raise up the least of us who are not in defiance of the global paradigm. Our team played their cards right. Frustrating as that may be to others who think they had a greater role. Loyalty is invaluable. An active, diverse community is as well.. to staying coherent and relevant.

The primary causes of our rise are majora internal factors.. though expert diplomacy has definitely factored in. But it could be argued the selection of who conducted our recent foreign policy is a derivative of those factors.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

Yes, I do agree that your alliance has a lot of issues there.

Pft.. now now Lyser... some of us have to keep to our kind. Do you want a bunch of half-dragon' abominations running about Bob? Mind you there are plenty enough dragons that inbreeding isn't the problem most think it is. 

1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Pft.. now now Lyser... some of us have to keep to our kind. Do you want a bunch of half-dragon' abominations running about Bob? Mind you there are plenty enough dragons that inbreeding isn't the problem most think it is. 

That tends to be how inbreeding happens, you stick within your small community, and eventually you are just swapping the same genetic material around. 😎

15 minutes ago, Stewie said:

We have one treaty...  We hold the Stewie Protection Agency Neutrality Pact with GPA

I don't now recall if NG is still officially an assenter to the GPA DoN, however as far as we're concerned you are a partner for that treaty anyway. It's a blanket document and the GPA should adhere to its provisions towards any other alliance (or unaligned nation, for that matter), that they explicitly signed it or not.

Unfortunately this might be intended as you (or everyone) not being that special to us... While in fact it's that you're all special to us.

13 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Come now jerdge.. you know this world fumbles over its formalities constantly. We had to declare proper even if we were capable without it.

I take the liberty of doubting that you declared proper to bend to the formalities expected by the rest of the world, you "probably" had your own reasons to do so (maybe noble ones, I'm not implying malice).

Everyone... All is fine and interesting but still I don't get if there's anything more than nomenclature and/or PR.

(As a player, at this stage, after all the conventions that have been jeeringly discarded by almost everyone, many posting in this thread included, I find the idea of positive PR a bit... I don't really find an adjective but... Well congrats for trying I guess.)

16 minutes ago, jerdge said:

I don't now recall if NG is still officially an assenter to the GPA DoN, however as far as we're concerned you are a partner for that treaty anyway. It's a blanket document and the GPA should adhere to its provisions towards any other alliance (or unaligned nation, for that matter), that they explicitly signed it or not.

Unfortunately this might be intended as you (or everyone) not being that special to us... While in fact it's that you're all special to us.

I take the liberty of doubting that you declared proper to bend to the formalities expected by the rest of the world, you "probably" had your own reasons to do so (maybe noble ones, I'm not implying malice).

Everyone... All is fine and interesting but still I don't get if there's anything more than nomenclature and/or PR.

(As a player, at this stage, after all the conventions that have been jeeringly discarded by almost everyone, many posting in this thread included, I find the idea of positive PR a bit... I don't really find an adjective but... Well congrats for trying I guess.)

Well the other purpose of the declaration is to make clear our intent and motives.. and I think those were fairly well specified. Is there anything more specific regarding the announcement that has you in a fog?

@Lord Hitchcock You're much more laid back when you can sneeze and level most nations.

This much power can have a placebo effect that leads to complacency and must be diligently guarded against so as not to underestimate your enemies. I struggle so hard with maintaining the will not to stare down my nose from such an altitude at people and keeping myself humble. #FirstWorldHumongousDragonProblems #KeepingHeadLowToTheGroundToStayOnTheLevel #TryingNotToEmulateHimeThemisFall

@Lysergide Fortunately, ideology is one of those areas where inbreeding works and isn't gross.

13 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

You're much more laid back when you can sneeze and level most nations.

This much power can have a placebo effect that leads to complacency and must be diligently guarded against so as not to underestimate your enemies. I struggle so hard with maintaining the will not to stare down my nose from such an altitude at people and keeping myself humble. #FirstWorldHumongousDragonProblems #KeepingHeadLowToTheGroundToStayOnTheLevel #TryingNotToEmulateHimeThemisFall

Nah, I think it is because you aren't autistic.

Edited by Lysergide

3 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

Nah, I think it is because you aren't autistic.

Wait.. you're supposed to be a troll.. that was almost complimentary.. well to me at least. 

Death Adder is NOT autistic..  he's just not lost his marbles like I have yet.

Besides that.. I know some very functional autistic individuals that put their fellow humans to shame when it comes to intellect and emotional maturity. You should really chose your elected terminology for general dim-wittery more carefully.

Waiting for passive-aggressive trollish follow-up for near compliment. This cannot be allowed to stand, it's not sufficiently the nature of Lysergide.

17 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

@Lysergide Fortunately, ideology is one of those areas where inbreeding works and isn't gross.

The ability to have free though and make decisions on your own is valued more than collectivism.

Just now, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Wait.. you're supposed to be a troll.. that was almost complimentary.. well to me at least. 

Death Adder is NOT autistic..  he's just not lost his marbles like I have yet.

Besides that.. I know some very functional autistic individuals that put their fellow humans to shame when it comes to intellect and emotional maturity. You should really chose your elected terminology for general dim-wittery more carefully.

Nah, I like my current usage of the term. It's the flavor of the month. But it does fit him perfectly. You are just the weird scallie, what more needs to be said?

That's the beauty of it though... we do have free thought.. we just reach this magical thing called consensus after internal deliberation and trust our leadership on execution. It's a magnificent and beautiful thing to watch. Just like that video....... isn't.. what the hell is it with these humans wanting to be us, why can't they be content to stick to their own kind? Just disgusting. Mind you I completely understand their obsession with our mating practices... I mean there has to be a reason good things associated with such are often associated with us among your kin, am I right?

I mean your women even choose us over your males and we have no overtly romantic intentions towards them whatsoever (well, most of us.. there are those who spawn abominations but I digress), we don't even have to try! We just have to be our awesome selves. *chortle*

Strategic alliances with the feminists of your species has lead to many a wonderful meal and served as a quick and painful remedy for neanderthalic misogyny for the would be white-knights!

You know what's even more disgusting? The fleshies.. it's the inverse of a scalie.. a dragon that longs to be human. You may not think they exist, but sadly they do among a small fraction of dragon populations. I mean, I'm just sorry.. I have no idea how to be attracted to your bulbous forms and rampant self-destructive behaviors. I happily tolerate and befriend humans... but mating one.. *just shivers in revulsion*.

Also.. the universe has been righted.. thank you...  For a post there, I missed your bitter trollish-ness.

24 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

That's the beauty of it though... we do have free thought.. we just reach this magical thing called consensus after internal deliberation and trust our leadership on execution. It's a magnificent and beautiful thing to watch. Just like that video....... isn't.. what the hell is it with these humans wanting to be us, why can't they be content to stick to their own kind? Just disgusting. Mind you I completely understand their obsession with our mating practices... I mean there has to be a reason good things associated with such are often associated with us among your kin, am I right?

What you call free though, others call collectivism. We are an autonomous collective commune where decisions are ratified at biweekly meetings. As far as humans pretending to be dragons, we were trying to take care of that, but y'all decided to stick your head into our furry burning frenzy.

1 minute ago, Lysergide said:

What you call free though, others call collectivism. We are an autonomous collective commune where decisions are ratified at biweekly meetings. As far as humans pretending to be dragons, we were trying to take care of that, but y'all decided to stick your head into our furry burning frenzy.

giphy.gif

Not my fault the others are confused and didn't want a free lunch. I'll eat anything that's sufficiently barbq'd, other than my own kin.. that's just cannibalism.  But Dragonisian society is a progressive one... different strokes for different folks and all. Current laws limit my dining behavior to the periodic criminal psychopath sentenced to death or Pacifica's interns.. whichever are in most available supply. Usually the interns. I thank @bart416 for his work in my meal procurement.  Oh.. Stewie replied.. what now...

You know what I see when I see that gif? Salad.. complete with white meat.. just needs a little napalm topping. Monty is hilarious though... circulated widely even among my kin.

1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Not my fault the others are confused and didn't want a free lunch. I'll eat anything that's sufficiently barbq'd, other than my own kin.. that's just cannibalism.  But Dragonisian society is a progressive one... different strokes for different folks and all. Current laws limit my dining behavior to the periodic criminal psychopath sentenced to death or Pacifica's interns.. whichever are in most available supply. Usually the interns. I thank @bart416 for his work in my meal procurement.  Oh.. Stewie replied.. what now...

I agree

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Well the other purpose of the declaration is to make clear our intent and motives.. and I think those were fairly well specified. Is there anything more specific regarding the announcement that has you in a fog?

Nothing, but thank you for asking.

On 8/6/2019 at 12:40 PM, Tiberius said:

Not exactly. We could have hit you due to any of those CB's with the same end result. You poked the bear once too many and forced us to act.

And yet you as NPO still choose now to act... after we'd already been fighting FTW for well over 4 months.  Without any diplomacy whatsoever either!  No sooner and better opportunity to tell Caustic "no" until now, amirite? 

As I said, opportunism at its finest!

On 8/6/2019 at 12:40 PM, Tiberius said:

Then maybe Non Grata should have minded our business and we would not be here in this situation. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Business being what?  Defending big alliances from ever threatening scary micro rogues?  Using the pixels of others to defend your own?

1 hour ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Any alliance, is a large brush. If NG's past actions weren't consistently so troublesome they'd not be in this position.  You have to do quite a bit to upset us to the extent we have the desire to grind you down to ash....

Or just make me hungry.

Their past actions consist of... Supporting NPO.

And to finish it off... Actions NPO have supported. 

In fact, I was told by NPO government even well-after MK disbanded that NG were a steadfast and needed ally. 

Edited by Neo Uruk

15 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Their past actions consist of... Supporting NPO.

And to finish it off... Actions NPO have supported. 

In fact, I was told by NPO government even well-after MK disbanded that NG were a steadfast and needed ally. 

I did say you helped us get where we are. I gave you that credit. However alliances in this game are almost always built on pragmatism and the behavior of alliances change over time. At that time, you folks weren't as much a problem. But you began to engage in behaviors that were a problem.. and they are very nicely outlined in the OP.. if you hadn't.. we probably would not be having this conversation and this thread would not exist.

Were the outlined activities mass hallucinations?

Please address behaviours outlined in this part of the OP:

War deserters and pixel huggers are far and wide viewed as disgraceful cowards. Any and all forms of reparations are frowned upon, for they are harmful to the health of the world. The encouragement of outside parties to provide war assistance in the form of money, technology, and/or soldiers is in poor taste at best and a casus belli at worst. Poaching attempts on other alliances' members is never looked upon favorably. Letting your allies carry the brunt of existing war efforts while you cry about wanting more wars is not tolerable or in any way respectful toward them. Disbanding and spending a lengthy amount of time going back and forth between hitting different alliances, all the while while running around spouting outright lies to other alliances, makes you one thing: rogues.

The premise of 'reforming' is neither a shield nor a disguise for repeated rogue actions undertaken over the past year and a half against the New Pacific Order, Independent Republic Of Orange Nations, Orange Defense Network, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, The Templar Knights, State Of Unified Nations, and others.

On 8/7/2019 at 12:44 AM, Thrash said:

You've just proved my point 100%. Wonder when the silence order is coming down on you? It's amazing it's gone this long.

Looks like we have our answer and Deathadder has been tapped out. Now we get Maelstrom as the Pacifican mouth for the duration of the thread.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Looks like we have our answer and Deathadder has been tapped out. Now we get Maelstrom as the Pacifican mouth for the duration of the thread.

This is just a conspiracy- but what if it was Pacifica's plan to just continuously rotate representatives-

Like they have a schedule for officers to man this thread.

If that’s the case, I wonder who’s coming here tomorrow?