Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Running around and digging up the dead won't save you anymore than continuing to beg people to give you aid.

At this point we might as well live up to what you falsely accused us of ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Lysergide said:

I would take someone who is "mostly useless" instead of someone who is entirely incompetent like you.

I would roll you just for your rainbow colored font.  So annoying.

As for my competence, I've been called much worse by much better.

Just now, Finster Baby said:

Its fabulous 

Just now, Finster Baby said:

Show us on the doll what they called you

8 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

No one as fabulous as me has called you anything cupcake.

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Makes no difference in our approach. That they reformed on the eve of war due to believing IRON would hit them will change nothing about this conflict. You don't automatically get a free pass from your past actions by reforming.

Good to know that you'll stop calling them rogues. Delightful, even. 

On 8/6/2019 at 3:35 PM, Lysergide said:

So, you mean you and everyone from your side?

Careful with those sledgehammers Lyser.. you might wake me up.. you don't want me to wake up. You know what happens when I wake up.

I go back to sleep 5 minutes later.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

2 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Careful with those sledgehammers Lyser.. you might wake me up.. you don't want me to wake up. You know what happens when I wake up.

I go back to sleep 5 minutes later.

What's up my weird dragon friend. Go back to sleep on your pile of gold and leave the world of men and trolls to the professionals.

Just now, Lysergide said:

What's up my weird dragon friend. Go back to sleep on your pile of gold and leave the world of men and trolls to the professionals.

Do we need to revisit my infinite appetite for trolls and humans? Men?  Only men?.. You know that may be part of this world's problem right there. It lacks a sustainable breeding population of rulers.

Just now, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Do we need to revisit my infinite appetite for trolls and humans? Men?  Only men?.. You know that may be part of this world's problem right there. It lacks a sustainable breeding population of rulers.

Inbreeding inside of the cult communities tends to make the genetic diversity go down.

37 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Good to know that you'll stop calling them rogues. Delightful, even. 

What are the Oculus alliances doing against NG that they wouldn't or couldn't be doing against them, hadn't they declared NGers to be rogues?

I am not loading my question with any implication or innuendo, I'm just trying to understand if this part of the discussion is about nomenclature or what.

15 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

Inbreeding inside of the cult communities tends to make the genetic diversity go down.

Wait.... was that a passive jab that we're all a bunch of inbreeds? *chortle*

We have some serious issues here. 

Also @Lord Hitchcock You couldn't be more wrong. Every pixel we burn makes  us.. well me.. stronger. Didn't you see the documentary "Reign of Fire".. everyone knows dragons feed on ash.

8 minutes ago, jerdge said:

What are the Oculus alliances doing against NG that they wouldn't or couldn't be doing against them, hadn't they declared NGers to be rogues?

I am not loading my question with any implication or innuendo, I'm just trying to understand if this part of the discussion is about nomenclature or what.

Even under the traditional "rules" of what constituted an alliance used by tech raiders, Non Grata would have only failed one term -- and that's because I'm assuming they don't have any treaties. They very well may have a stock of treaties. 

I think it's just a very risky precedent to allow a couple of allianced with over 200 members each to dictate who counts... Particularly in a world where there are only a handful of alliances with more members than NG.

Edited by Neo Uruk

11 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Come now jerdge.. you know this world fumbles over its formalities constantly. We had to declare proper even if we were capable without it.

21 minutes ago, jerdge said:

By depriving NG of their legitimacy, they're trying to discredit their actions and imply that they aren't an alliance and by extension, therefore, none of their actions hold political clout. It is essentially a PR move that would open the door to any alliance doing something that goes against the grain, they get rolled. Seems to be a repeat of days before. 

Vox Populi wasn't recognized as an 'alliance' for the same reason. 

6 minutes ago, Salmia said:

By depriving NG of their legitimacy, they're trying to discredit their actions and imply that they aren't an alliance and by extension, therefore, none of their actions hold political clout. It is essentially a PR move that would open the door to any alliance doing something that goes against the grain, they get rolled. Seems to be a repeat of days before. 

Vox Populi wasn't recognized as an 'alliance' for the same reason. 

Any alliance, is a large brush. If NG's past actions weren't consistently so troublesome they'd not be in this position.  You have to do quite a bit to upset us to the extent we have the desire to grind you down to ash....

Or just make me hungry.

1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Any alliance, is a large brush. If NG's past actions weren't consistently so troublesome they'd not be in this position.  You have to do quite a bit to upset us.

Tell us how you really feel...

Without our actions you would still be MK's punching bag