Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

3 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Thank you for acknowledging that you are unable to deal with an alliance tenth your size without calling in Daddy.

As for you fellows in NPO, I long ago realized what a pathetic and uninspired lot you all were. So afraid of challenge were you that you squashed anyone who didn't grovel and accept living as a lackey. Smart politics maybe, but it killed the world. Enjoy sitting atop the dunghill paying bills until the lights are shut off. It's a fitting end for the glorified mediocrity NPO has become. Sad!

As for me, I will not go quietly into the darkness. Glory will be mine. Deus Vult!

Ah yes, afraid of a challenge. If you think this constitutes a challenge, and that this is the end for us, you'll enjoy some reeducation! It's a great program we offer to our enemies!

3 minutes ago, dane0 said:

It'll be fun destroying your lower tiers for the next few months.

Ha! Sorry, spit out some of my beer there. Go ahead, try to.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There can be no more tangible proof of the FAILURE of Canik and his FTW leadership than this Declaration.  FTW's allies have firmly cemented into Cyber Nation History their recognition and acknowledgement that Canik is an absolute lost cause and failure as a leader, as a player, and as a man.

Each day, we will move forward defending ourselves with honor and completely secure in the knowledge that we are on the Righteous Path to our destiny and our own history.

Each day, we will look upon the wars declared, battles fought, and casualties accumulated as daily reminders of Canik's failures immortally engraved on the history of this game.

Deus Vult!

Edited by SemperFidelis

How can anyone possibly enjoy a game where every alliance is allied to each other. I'm especialyl disappointed in IRON, NpO, and NPO. Oh how the mightyhave fallen. Maybe RON will plot against their allies again. Would make things interesting.

Edited by TIEIXIAIS

Just now, Mouseman490 said:

Ah yes, afraid of a challenge. If you think this constitutes a challenge, and that this is the end for us, you'll enjoy some reeducation! It's a great program we offer to our enemies!

Ha! Sorry, spit out some of my beer there. Go ahead, try to.

Are you really patting yourself on the back and saluting your own courage for orchestrating what you hope will be a curbstomp? Well, of course you. It's only what NPO has been doing for the last decade. How many medals are they going to pin on you for daring to fight when the odds are only a dozen to one in your favor? Why, you are the very picture of valor!

As for that reeducation, I've been fighting you clowns since 2008. I'm still here.

Deus Vult!

Just now, Tankobite said:

If you're upset I implied you're fighting because FTW is incapable of handling their own affairs, I'm sorry. I wouldn't have mentioned it if you didn't have this as part of the casus belli.

I mean, literally no one cares about you.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, literally no one cares about you.

So why'd you reply to me...repeatedly? If I were the sort of person to read into people's behavior, I'd almost say I struck a nerve.

Edited by Tankobite

8 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Thank you for acknowledging that you are unable to deal with an alliance tenth your size without calling in Daddy.

As for you fellows in NPO, I long ago realized what a pathetic and uninspired lot you all were. So afraid of challenge were you that you squashed anyone who didn't grovel and accept living as a lackey. Smart politics maybe, but it killed the world. Enjoy sitting atop the dunghill paying bills until the lights are shut off. It's a fitting end for the glorified mediocrity NPO has become. Sad!

As for me, I will not go quietly into the darkness. Glory will be mine. Deus Vult!

RV,

Help wasnt needed, but I appreciate it all the same. 

Just now, Tankobite said:

So why'd you reply to me...repeatedly? If I were the sort of person to read into people's behavior, I'd almost say I struck a nerve.

The OWF has always been great for tears.

You're no exception to the rule.

3 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Defiant until the end I see, take your pathetic excuse of an alliance and go back to the sewers where you belong.

The purpose of war is to enforce your government's will upon an enemy. Until you do that, you haven't won the war. As long as I can resist until we get the peace we feel is honorable, I'm content to fight. You know where I am. My link's in my profile. I'm full on offensive wars, but not defensive. If I wanted out, I'd have gone into hippy mode for the 3 days you all failed to hit me until I could declare war again.

2 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

RV,

Help wasnt needed, but I appreciate it all the same. 

Say it as many times as you want, but we all know you couldn't stand the heat. That's the reputation your alliance has. Mediocrity. Any leader worth their salt would have recognized that calling in help to deal with an alliance a fraction their size would only serve to solidify that image as a laughingstock. But then again, your leader is Canik.

Deus Vult!

2 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

The purpose of war is to enforce your government's will upon an enemy. Until you do that, you haven't won the war. As long as I can resist until we get the peace we feel is honorable, I'm content to fight. You know where I am. My link's in my profile. I'm full on offensive wars, but not defensive. If I wanted out, I'd have gone into hippy mode for the 3 days you all failed to hit me until I could declare war again.

You actually think you can win? You actually think you will get the peace you want? Know I see you for what you really are, delusional.

3 minutes ago, TIEIXIAIS said:

How can anyone possibly enjoy a game where every alliance is allied to each other. I'm especialyl disappointed in IRON, NpO, and NPO. Oh how the mightyhave fallen. Maybe RON will plot against their allies again. Would make things interesting.

Yes, shame on us for acting on literally half a dozen CB's given to us. Shame shame shame.

Just now, The Warrior said:

Yes, shame on us for acting on literally half a dozen CB's given to us. Shame shame shame.

I mean you guys failed to act on the literally half a dozen CBs we had when allied.... I am surprised you finally decided to act on one.

Just now, Smitty256 said:

You actually think you can win? You actually think you will get the peace you want? Know I see you for what you really are, delusional.

There's a great anecdote from the US negotiations with the North Vietnamese in 1971 that I think might be relevant for you.

“You know you never beat us on the battlefield,” I told my North Vietnamese Army (NVA) counterpart, Colonel Tu, during a meeting in Hanoi a week before the fall of Saigon. “That may be so,” he replied, “but it is also irrelevant.”

1 minute ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Are you really patting yourself on the back and saluting your own courage for orchestrating what you hope will be a curbstomp? Well, of course you. It's only what NPO has been doing for the last decade. How many medals are they going to pin on you for daring to fight when the odds are only a dozen to one in your favor? Why, you are the very picture of valor!

As for that reeducation, I've been fighting you clowns since 2008. I'm still here.

Deus Vult!

I don't think it's been a decade, has it?  There was a time NPO was on the bottom of this world.  And a lot of us fought and gave everything as allies, only to be spit out when she got back on top.  I think that was less than a decade ago but I could be wrong, I am old and don't pay that much attention anymore.

Don't mind me, just an old coot remembering the glory days of what this world used to be.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

You can do better, Tank.

Try harder, please. Or don't try at all.

Oh no. You can't walk this back from your snappy little "you had your chance, when I mocked FTW's inability to conduct the war. If it didn't matter you wouldn't have replied in the first place. Like I said, what has this changed for me? I maybe got 9 mil from NG once in six months? And the tech deals I had with one of them dried up when they started fighting. I don't get your flex, because it never affected me anyway.