Jump to content
Lord of Darkness

Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Stewie said:

 

Sure, I'll dispute it.  Because I find twisting your jimmies to be hilarious.

 

I'm not twisting any truth.

Quote

 

So my quote from discord was from NG on discord telling me as a direct quote that you were calling me a "PoS". I was just surprised to think that someone I knew and respected for so long would come out and insult someone that way.

 

But I spoke to someone who directed me to the OWF conversation that this is all stemming from. For the record, I absolutely agree with your take on events and my statement on discord is absolutely wrong. NG told me an exaggerated take as they always do on events and I am ignoring anything they're telling me. I am hanging on discord but have zero interest in any competitive e-peen propaganda ongoing.

 

Also for the record, if they are giving IRON !@#$ by bragging that they got me to come back, they haven't done anything. I am not active, I am retired, I don't have a nation anymore. I look fondly on my days of IRON and my time in Council. I certainly think there are things I should've handled better and IRON has done a great job of pulling themselves back up after the fiasco of what happened. From what I've heard, you've done well FA wise and recuperated well. That is a sign of solid leadership. So, NG can do what they want, I am just hanging around on discord because I have discord for other things. 

 

NG can mention me all they want, but I am not actively insulting IRON or giving a !@#$ about current politics. I am done with being used as a mouthpiece by NG to spout their !@#$%^&*. I retired to NG before TW take over and the reasons why I left have zero to do with TW taking over. It is rather annoying to find out that I am being twisted by NG this way. So, I apologize for the statement, I also wasn't told they were posting it on OWF or where this conversation is ongoing. It is quite clear to me NG is up to their usual BS, and while the treaty between IRON and NG was mostly based on Rabt's relationship with them I have never really picked up or adopted their methods of communicating. I am not back and I only logged in because I dislike being used this way especially to people I highly respected.

 

So for the record, I am sorry as I didn't do my due diligence in finding out what NG was actually reading and that they were twisting a version of words. I should know better in the day and age we live in with Trump news. *rolls eyes*

 

You are someone I highly respect and you deserve better. You can quote this on OWF in response to them if you want. I won't be used as a weapon or propaganda piece. They won't be getting anything from me. I get they're bored, but it is rather despicable how low they're trying to go. NG has hardly 'poached' members of IRON. Two of us chose to retire. My retirement had little to do with CN and largely to do with personal events. 

 

So I am sorry and I only came here to tell you that as I dislike being spoken this way when I am not even active. I haven't commented and they're trying way too hard. There is a reason why I retired to NG: I knew their culture was so opposite of mine that I was unlikely to get involved and they have shown that just by recent behavior. 

 

I apologize sincerely to someone that was my mentor and friend. Your version of events with Rabt and I is completely correct. 

 

There you go.  I'd show you a screen shot but I'm technologically challenged [ooc]by this forum software.[/ooc]

EDIT:  Figured it out.

 

MiaFB_PM.JPG

Edited by Finster Baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m glad that we cleared this up, even Mia vouches that NG did not poach.

 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NG doubled its stats circa July 18th-19th, which is when the FTW started accelerating its losses, however FTW's (mildly) accelerated NS drop quickly subsided and was back at "normal" in about a week. The FTW's NS losses between July 10th and August 3rd amount to a grand total of 6% of their NS... not exactly groundbreaking, and in fact rather normal for asymmetric nuclear warfare (where the side with more nations simply eats more nukes).

I underline this not to criticize NG's war effort - aggregated war effects depend mostly on aggregated stats rather than skill (sadly) - but because I'm personally unconvinced that NG's past and present actions against the FTW caused the opening of this front.

 

What could instead better explain this DoW is the intention to avoid that NG may create further future issues, by attracting more and more nations dissatisfied about the current lack of life in CN. NG snowballing with some, maybe lots of the most active members, and their tech, isn't a pretty sight if you're running the alliances said members emigrate from. It's not really about punishing the ones leaving, or even those "poaching" them, it's about removing an alternative place people might want to leave for.

 

Of course I know nothing, I am just playing with ideas here and there. Feel free to consider my reasoning garbage, I know myself it might be just that.

 

tl;dr

6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

[...]

Had we been left alone, we would've continued not to really care about their pointless little war, as we have done for six months.

(I really don't get why that many people don't believe DA on this. It's totally credible, even almost naive in its sincerity. IMHO you have to give credit to the man for it.)

 

Edited by jerdge
silly repetition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I’m glad that we cleared this up, even Mia vouches that NG did not poach.

 

She vouches that Her and MCRABT weren't poached.  I even said they weren't, if you read what *I* posted. I even said SBG wasn't poached.   However, there have been attempts to do so to other members who haven't switched over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

She vouches that Her and MCRABT weren't poached.  I even said they weren't, if you read what *I* posted. I even said SBG wasn't poached.   However, there have been attempts to do so to other members who haven't switched over. 

 

So we didn’t poach the better (and more beloved players, like SBG) yet you claim that time and effort were spent recruiting mediocre ones? Seems a bit backwards 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I refuse to spend any more time on this with you.  It's clear you will believe what you want and no amount of facts will change your mind.  Whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Finster Baby said:

I refuse to spend any more time on this with you.  It's clear you will believe what you want and no amount of facts will change your mind.  Whatever.

 

Round 1 to Lord Hitchcock!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

I refuse to spend any more time on this with you.  It's clear you will believe what you want and no amount of facts will change your mind.  Whatever.


Run away!  Your BS about "poaching" has been deconstructed numerous times in this thread.  It doesn't exist.  You don't have any facts, you just have talking points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But really, every post we waste talking about the "poaching" myth is a post not talking about how trash FTW is and how much of a failure of a leader Canik is.  Failed alliances are, of course, the sole responsibility of the failed leaders at the top.  Commendable effort by IRON and NPO (including fellow failed leader DeathAdder) to try and shift the discussion away from them having had to come in and save the useless FTW.

Edited by HeroofTime55

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

I refuse to spend any more time on this with you.  It's clear you will believe what you want and no amount of facts will change your mind.  Whatever.

It's convenient that they ignore the other 5 CBs against Non Grata that we detailed out in the OP. I guess those are true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's convenient that they ignore the other 5 CBs against Non Grata that we detailed out in the OP. I guess those are true.

 

The more you peel back the layers of an onion- the more it stinks

 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 4:30 AM, Lord of Darkness said:

UIjSTPW.png

 

We have grown tired of your repeated childish and harmful behavior. You may be finished with this world or not care about it, but we do not share your apathy. Your grave is deep and has been getting deeper for quite some time. Your fields will be sown with salt and radioactive waste. The lamentations of your rogues will be heard far and wide across the land as they are forevermore extinguished.

 

The New Pacific Order, Independent Republic Of Orange Nations, and Orange Defense Network hereby declare war on the collection of personae non gratae, or "rogues", calling themselves 'Non Grata' for:

 

  • Repeated attempts at poaching our members and/or those of our allies
  • Repeated attempts at getting our members and/or those of our allies to provide your roguery with funding
  • Repeated roguery against ourselves and/or our allies, as well as the global community at large
  • Threatening members of Oculus alliances
  • Interfering as a third faction in and with negotiations for another conflict
  • Unauthorized use of Oculus flag in alliance announcement

 

1. Poaching is a crap CB.  You poached your own members when they first arrived on bob.  As shown elsewhere in this thread it is a worthless statement.

2. I didn't know that a few nations scamming aid was a CB.  If your alliance member nations don't have 2 braincells to rub together then that is on those nation rulers.

3. NG have always gone to war against alliances who deserve it.  From when we went after Arrnea all the way through the history of Non Grata we are the same reprobates we always have been.  It's not roguery.  It's called fighting for a purpose.  All three if your alliances have all tried to throw us under the bus at different points over the history of bob, even when we had MDoAP treaties.  So don't start mincing words now.  What's changed now?  You could have destroyed NG back when it was significantly less of a threat than we are now FTW have awoken us again.

4. If your alliances can't defend your members from threats I guess you've become a group of snowflakes and I'm glad we aren't treatied anymore.  Moldavi must be so proud of what you have become.

5. I was under the impression our war with FTW was a separate fight than vs Cobralition. But whatever.

6. So 1 rule for 1 group and another for another.  Gotcha.  See response 5.

 

On 8/3/2019 at 4:30 AM, Lord of Darkness said:

Any form of retaliation against one party will be considered retaliation against all parties. Our crusade is against Non Grata alone, however anyone found to be providing the rogues assistance will be dealt with in whatever manner we deem appropriate under the circumstances.

 

The great waste disposal rogue cleansing is due to the actions of Non Grata overall and will be considered as entirely separate from the ongoing conflict. While they too have provided us with multiple casus bellis throughout the stupidity and poor handling of the conflict they are involved in, we do not recognize the alliances of COBRA, The Imperial Entente, Kashmir, and Screaming Red Asses as rogues. We encourage you to seek out peace and not support the band of misfits and rogues over in 'Non Grata', for they will no longer be capable of providing you support.

 

May Admin have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none.

 

Signed for the New Pacific Order,

 

Lord of Darkness ,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Prophet of Orion
Shadow of the Order

 

Jesse End,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

 

Emperor Ice, DeathAdder, Strawberry Shortcake, Tebutter, and Tiberius,
Imperial Officers of the New Pacific Order

 

Signed for the Independent Republic of Orange Nations,

 

The Warrior, President, IRON Councilor
Blade 619, Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
Captain Crozier, Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor
Hertt, Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor

 

Signed for the Orange Defense Network,

 

OsRavan
Franziskaner
Lord Hershey

 

TL;DR hence why I've only just replied.

 

Hi Hershey. Glad to see you're still alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerdge said:

NG doubled its stats circa July 18th-19th, which is when the FTW started accelerating its losses, however FTW's (mildly) accelerated NS drop quickly subsided and was back at "normal" in about a week. The FTW's NS losses between July 10th and August 3rd amount to a grand total of 6% of their NS... not exactly groundbreaking, and in fact rather normal for asymmetric nuclear warfare (where the side with more nations simply eats more nukes).

I underline this not to criticize NG's war effort - aggregated war effects depend mostly on aggregated stats rather than skill (sadly) - but because I'm personally unconvinced that NG's past and present actions against the FTW caused the opening of this front.

 

What could instead better explain this DoW is the intention to avoid that NG may create further future issues, by attracting more and more nations dissatisfied about the current lack of life in CN. NG snowballing with some, maybe lots of the most active members, and their tech, isn't a pretty sight if you're running the alliances said members emigrate from. It's not really about punishing the ones leaving, or even those "poaching" them, it's about removing an alternative place people might want to leave for.

 

Of course I know nothing, I am just playing with ideas here and there. Feel free to consider my reasoning garbage, I know myself it might be just that.

 

tl;dr

(I really don't get why that many people don't believe DA on this. It's totally credible, even almost naive in its sincerity. IMHO you have to give credit to the man for it.)

 

 

That's an interesting take.  NPO strangling potential life in CN at birth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

 

That's an interesting take.  NPO strangling potential life in CN at birth. 

 

It's a take that I also believe is what is happening.

 

Bob is an concrete anchor for the cult of NPO to visit other planets, they don't want to risk green shoots of life appearing again here.

 

Edited by Stewie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Road2Victory1 said:

Dead Men Tell No Tales 

 

I died once.

 

Didn't stick.

 

In this thread NPO, IRON and ODN just declared Eternal War against Non Grata. 

 

This gonna be gud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Finster Baby my silence while on vacation can be as deafening as I want. The people that need to reach me know how.

 

I won't bother fighting the CB, what's the point? But there is a distinct irony in forcible disbandment of one of the last few alliances doing their utmost to bring some level of activity to an otherwise dying game. Good luck in your endeavors beyond this, whatever the outcome :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jerdge said:

NG doubled its stats circa July 18th-19th, which is when the FTW started accelerating its losses, however FTW's (mildly) accelerated NS drop quickly subsided and was back at "normal" in about a week. The FTW's NS losses between July 10th and August 3rd amount to a grand total of 6% of their NS... not exactly groundbreaking, and in fact rather normal for asymmetric nuclear warfare (where the side with more nations simply eats more nukes).

I underline this not to criticize NG's war effort - aggregated war effects depend mostly on aggregated stats rather than skill (sadly) - but because I'm personally unconvinced that NG's past and present actions against the FTW caused the opening of this front.

 

What could instead better explain this DoW is the intention to avoid that NG may create further future issues, by attracting more and more nations dissatisfied about the current lack of life in CN. NG snowballing with some, maybe lots of the most active members, and their tech, isn't a pretty sight if you're running the alliances said members emigrate from. It's not really about punishing the ones leaving, or even those "poaching" them, it's about removing an alternative place people might want to leave for.

 

Of course I know nothing, I am just playing with ideas here and there. Feel free to consider my reasoning garbage, I know myself it might be just that.

 

tl;dr

(I really don't get why that many people don't believe DA on this. It's totally credible, even almost naive in its sincerity. IMHO you have to give credit to the man for it.)

 

NG has been roguing out since they disbanded last year, and only recently re-formed as an alliance because they had a hunch they were going to get attacked. The re-formation was simply a tactic to try and re-activate treaties and to bring in other alliances, which has failed. Caustic has made his intentions clear that he wants this game to burn on his way out. They are not here for the "community" or to try and re-light CN as an active game. They are merely rogues intent on getting as many people to delete as possible while they exit. As a bloc we have in the most part looked the other way in regards to their actions, while they have accumulated numerous transgressions against us. Eventually if you poke the bear too many times, it will bite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you actually think forcing people to delete was my overall goal, you never really understood in the first place. Not going to argue the point with you here. If you actually want to have a chat on everything you're more than welcome to come find me on discord. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

NG has been roguing out since they disbanded last year, and only recently re-formed as an alliance because they had a hunch they were going to get attacked. The re-formation was simply a tactic to try and re-activate treaties and to bring in other alliances, which has failed. Caustic has made his intentions clear that he wants this game to burn on his way out. They are not here for the "community" or to try and re-light CN as an active game. They are merely rogues intent on getting as many people to delete as possible while they exit. As a bloc we have in the most part looked the other way in regards to their actions, while they have accumulated numerous transgressions against us. Eventually if you poke the bear too many times, it will bite. 

 

I convinced Caustic to reform NG - he didn't intend to.

 

Reason being, if I am fighting for a flag, I sure as hell want to be a proper alliance.

 

Yes he had a few conversations with some of our old allies about whether they would want to re-sign us.  But I told him that if we are going to die reclaiming a flag that means a hell of a lot more to me than any of you, I don't want to take our friends with us.

 

But please, tell me how we are trying to burn the game on the way out.

 

This thread and the Magus Opus are the two threads in the OWF with the most posts since April 2018. 

 

YOU are killing this world via indifference and stagnation.

 

Not us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

NG has been roguing out since they disbanded last year, and only recently re-formed as an alliance because they had a hunch they were going to get attacked. The re-formation was simply a tactic to try and re-activate treaties and to bring in other alliances, which has failed. Caustic has made his intentions clear that he wants this game to burn on his way out. They are not here for the "community" or to try and re-light CN as an active game. They are merely rogues intent on getting as many people to delete as possible while they exit. As a bloc we have in the most part looked the other way in regards to their actions, while they have accumulated numerous transgressions against us. Eventually if you poke the bear too many times, it will bite. 

 

I don’t think you understand activity and I wouldn’t be in an alliance that forces nations to quit.

 

Of course Caustic wants to see the world burn, what’s the alternative during the end days?

 

I ran M Inc for 5 years and when we warred other micros we kept wars short and built a micro bloc where the overall goal was to perk activity. I’m sure @wes the wise @Mogar and many others could vouch we preferred short activity boosting wars- it was never a goal to see nations quit and it’s not NGs either.

 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stewie said:

5. I was under the impression our war with FTW was a separate fight than vs Cobralition. But whatever.

 

Stewie,

 

This 100% every time. There are three wars taking place right now, that outside being similar combatants, are unrelated. 

 

Thank you,

Joseph M. Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Stewie said:

 

I convinced Caustic to reform NG - he didn't intend to.

 

Reason being, if I am fighting for a flag, I sure as hell want to be a proper alliance.

 

Yes he had a few conversations with some of our old allies about whether they would want to re-sign us.  But I told him that if we are going to die reclaiming a flag that means a hell of a lot more to me than any of you, I don't want to take our friends with us.

 

But please, tell me how we are trying to burn the game on the way out.

 

This thread and the Magus Opus are the two threads in the OWF with the most posts since April 2018. 

 

YOU are killing this world via indifference and stagnation.

 

Not us.

It's exactly what NG have been doing since they disbanded. I don't need to tell you when the evidence has been proven within NG's actions over the past year. 

 

A thread filled with insignificant discussion about Poaching doesn't really equate to activity, especially when the vast majority of posters have been posting actively prior to their creation. Congratulations on getting a handful of people posting I suppose.

 

It is not our job to create your entertainment. The alliance's outside of Oculus have had free reign to create their own entertainment, if they aren't entertained that's their own fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

 I don't need to tell you when the evidence has been proven within NG's actions over the past year. 

 

You haven't provided any evidence

 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A thread filled with insignificant discussion about Poaching

 

You brought up the poaching

 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It is not our job to create your entertainment.

 

You're creating the entertainment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...