Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Actually I find people fascinating. That's why the drama in CN was always more interesting to me than the nation mechanics. 

You are a hard worker and willing to grind tedious work for advancement, but you don't have the ability to stand out socially as an individual. So you build up your social capital by gaining authority, which compels respect from people.

The problem with this is that you are always limited by two factors: your ability to maintain/gain authority and the success of your organization. Lets face it, NPO (and CN in general) is a dead end if you have any real ambition. There's no streamers or youtube channels. There's no hype. 

So, logically you are either content with being mediocre, or don't have the ability to succeed in a more active and lucrative realm. Either way, you aren't in a position to look down on anyone else.

I don't care if most people respect me or not.

The few I do care about, I bust my ass for to earn their respect and give them respect in return.

I likewise defend my allies when they are threatened or attacked.

I also don't feel the need to gloat about my gaming experience on the more competitive levels, because, I don't seek attention, unlike you, in order to feel validated.

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You’re so full of BS- no one went to you

Please grow above -250, at least once in your CN career, and actually do something.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

When did people start whining at us about being sick of the war?

Probably within the second or so month.

When did we start getting asked to do something in alternative to the reps?

Uh... probably 1-2 days after I first heard about them from LoD. I don't recall the exact date. Late march/early June.

The timeline as I recall;

image.png

I was approached by a member of Polar, who insisted that peace was in our best interest. They offered to negotiate.

We accepted, and it led to reps. 

I cancelled peace talks sometime in June-

IMG-20190615-131956.jpg

I was then approached by Claude-

Copy-2.png

And after a few more weeks-

IMG-20190710-110541.jpg

I mean this is just for clarity. Not sure if this proves we weren't whining, but I can assure you, we weren't. 

10 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I don't care if most people respect me or not.

The few I do care about, I bust my ass for to earn their respect and give them respect in return.

I likewise defend my allies when they are threatened or attacked.

I also don't feel the need to gloat about my gaming experience on the more competitive levels, because, I don't seek attention, unlike you, in order to feel validated.

Oh yes, I love to be validated, that is what drives me toward perfection. Being admired rather than feared is something that might be alien to you, but it's soooo much better.

Edited by The Zigur

1 minute ago, General Kanabis said:

I mean this is just for clarity. Not sure if this proves we weren't whining, but I can assure you, we weren't. 

People were. Of that I can assure you.

HannaH and I were sick of listening to things about the micro war every damn day, she discussed it with myself and others in Oc around that same date, and we went from there.

29 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

we were done with NG screwing with fringe Oculus and Oculus directly

Oculus and fringe Oculus are essentially the entire game at this point. If they are not screwed with, then no one is screwed with. That is the reality of the treaty web. Thus, leading to a de facto state of no one screwing with anyone.

I am saying that to hark back to my posts on pages 5-6, not the current discussion.

Without NG's "screwing [around]", and apart from Umbrella's roguery and micro wars (MONGOLS/SPATR, COBRAlition), the last war would have been the XX-Sparta events of 2017.

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

People were. Of that I can assure you.

HannaH and I were sick of listening to things about the micro war every damn day, she discussed it with myself and others in Oc around that same date, and we went from there.

this clears it up GK, doesn't it? 

Just now, rabonnobar said:

Oculus and fringe Oculus are essentially the entire game at this point. If they are not screwed with, then no one is screwed with. That is the reality of the treaty web. Thus, leading to a de facto state of no one screwing with anyone.

I am saying that to hark back to my posts on pages 5-6, not the current discussion.

Without NG's "screwing [around]", and apart from Umbrella's roguery and micro wars (MONGOLS/SPATR, COBRAlition), the last war would have been the XX-Sparta events of 2017.

The majority of micro conflicts rarely ever attract top alliance attention.

I'm sorry that you think that attacking people for scamming aid, trying to poach, etc, is fair because you're disenfranchised with the game is fair, but we disagree.

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Lol the alternative being radio silence and mergers. I see your vision but I don't share it.

Maybe you should leave us out of your drama?

Or quit going rogue on people that you don't want to surrender to?

We were fine with building and being immersed in our communities while ignoring your !@#$tery.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Maybe you should leave us out of your drama?

Or quit going rogue on people that you don't want to surrender to?

We were fine with building and being immersed in our communities while ignoring your !@#$tery.

Sorry, we didn't realize the OWF was your personal fiefdom and the only activity in there for the last year was so bothersome to you.

5 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

I can say the same thing...

Logs about Doomsphere vs. Polarsphere, which stopped being relevant in the top politics in like.... 2014 has nothing to do with Oculus sphere getting scammed and poached. Try again.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Logs about Doomsphere vs. Polarsphere, which stopped being relevant in the top politics in like.... 2014 has nothing to do with Oculus sphere getting scammed and poached. Try again.

We're still waiting for your proof that people were asking for your help. Other than RFI I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

We're still waiting for your proof that people were asking for your help. Other than RFI I suppose.

I'm not dumping logs, so... bring your lunch, I guess?

If those people feel like stepping forward, they're free to do so.

The salt from your side is amazing, but, GK knows very well I told him people were not happy by all of the scamming going on.

The only thing that you kids are doing is just proving your involvement to stir drama up between alliances.

4 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Yeah but they sure as hell are relevant in the low politics of the micro world of today.

That's because you cling to hope that DBDC NPO, NpO, and others square off so your types can keep killing what is left of the World and chasing them out.

You are the Chaos that plagues Bob.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 minute ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Pot kettle black.

No. We're ending the drama that came to our Alliances. There's a very distinct difference, which you very well know.

You're going to have to try a little harder than with your new friends if you want to try to zing me, Johnny.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

That's because you cling to hope that DBDC NPO, NpO, and others square off so your types can keep killing what is left of the game and chasing them out.

You are the Chaos that plagues Bob.

Ah yes, of course we are the plague chasing active people out of the game.

*checks OP* oh hang on...

Which is it? We are the bane of this planet or we are irrelevant? Can't be both.