Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Wow..

You really don't get it.

Friends > Infra dude.  

You're part of a global order that thrives on killing any life left on bob focusing instead on stagnation.  And you whine at us about draining life.

Sad.

If you understood friends versus infra you'd drop your victim act over the flag and make peace with your supposed friends. Instead, as per usual, Non Grata only serves itself and shortsighted goals. You're against half of your former friends and allies but you keep denying the crap on your shoes. Obviously infra doesn't matter to you, but what friends are you standing for?

This "global order" you're against is what Caustic was claiming was NG's biggest accomplishment. How do you justify your criticism of an order YOU helped build and support, much more than Canik?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Tevron said:

If you understood friends versus infra you'd drop your victim act over the flag and make peace with your supposed friends. Instead, as per usual, Non Grata only serves itself and shortsighted goals. You're against half of your former friends and allies but you keep denying the crap on your shoes. Obviously infra doesn't matter to you, but what friends are you standing for?

This "global order" you're against is what Caustic was claiming was NG's biggest accomplishment. How do you justify your criticism of an order YOU helped build and support, much more than Canik?

I've been part of the creation of 4 global hegemonies over the course of bob.

Gotta build it up to watch it come crashing down.

And I'm just pointing out, all other hegemonies had a point..

The current leaders of this one..  is to kill bob

Which I disagree with.

From a strictly OOC point of view Canik is basically mostly correct: senior players that stopped contributing to the game long ago have very little ground to stand on to blame newer players, whatever path these last decided to follow (as long as it was not in direct breach of the game rules, or blatantly unfair).

I totally understand who decided to stop caring because of rampant unchecked cheating and/or lack of accountability about it, and also because of the excessively conservative play of many/most power clusters (the two things are connected TBH), but "stop caring" means that one, you guessed it, stopped caring. It also isn't justification to blame someone that (AFAIK, at least) had nothing to do with the dynamics that deteriorated the game (either player or admin -driven/allowed).

AFAIK Canik actually did more than most to keep the game alive in the last few years.

From an IC point of view I'm strictly neutral about any event, entity or debate featured in this thread. Please carry on.

Edited by jerdge
event, not discussion

21 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Don't worry kingzong.

remember-what-happemed-to-the-boy-in-the

I should go after the Red Senate again as some kind of tenth anniversary tribute to Vox.

(Honestly, that brief period, along with the reformation of NoR, are my two favorite 'eras' in CN history.)

9 hours ago, Tevron said:

Understand friends before infra? I’ve spent more time being rolled for my friends, alliance mates, and allies than you’ve spent in your current alliance. My current friends are aggrieved that such a terrible alliance as FTW has stolen a part of our history (flag) and I find that as decent a reason to war as any. 

Show me again where we attacked our friends? Before you mention IRON, I don’t count cowards and back stabbers as friends. NPO and Occulus have made it quite clear peace is not an option, and supposedly their involvement isn’t about FTW anyway (though I find that hard to believe.) I’m not sure what point you’re even trying to make here. 

Edited by kerschbs

15 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Are you surprised? His attempt at wit failed and he can't exactly have another go at his his raw raw war dragon bit now that he's been unmasked as a coward and fraud. What does he have to fall back on? He's going to call you and RIA a bunch of rejects. That's my old shtick.

So Maelstorm, the NPO is responsible for building up your nation and now you're stealing my old lines. Is there nothing you can call your own?

Ceppppt.. my carnivore record conveniently happens to also show that I.. did.. actually fight.. a lot.. and against some very.. very high profile targets.

Yes, NPO is responsible for building up my nation.. I've also given my all for the NPO and been to zi countless times for it before my ascension. There's a reason my nation slogan is what it is.

Seriously.. you guys are attempting to guilt me on a past I actually know. You cannot spin someone else's personal experiences.. just don't work that way. And if it's PR, you guys are killin it, because I'm just going to sit back and mock you for even... trying.. to make me feel bad.

Yes, I call the New Pacific Order my own, my brothers and sisters.. my virtual family I did not have til I found them, now we conquer worlds together.

12 hours ago, Stewie said:

Wow..

You really don't get it.

Friends > Infra dude.  

You're part of a global order that thrives on killing any life left on bob focusing instead on stagnation.  And you whine at us about draining life.

Sad.

Indeed.. friends are greater than infra.. and that is exactly why Bob is stagnated. Those that stuck together the most, climbed the ladder together.

1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Indeed.. friends are greater than infra.. and that is exactly why Bob is stagnated. Those that stuck together the most, climbed the ladder together.

I dunno, you threw a lot of friends under the shortbus on the way up

And now you can sit in your ivory tower and be ignored by the rest of us.

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

NPO and Occulus have made it quite clear peace is not an option, and supposedly their involvement isn’t about FTW anyway (though I find that hard to believe.) I’m not sure what point you’re even trying to make here. 

If only you'd seen what I have seen, you might even be at war with your allies.

3 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I dunno, you threw a lot of friends under the shortbus on the way up

And now you can sit in your ivory tower and be ignored by the rest of us.

And for a time, your prediction will stand true. But a day will come when the dragon will attempt to devour the world.. and that day will come of its choosing and no one knows the hour or the minute of its hunger.

Then none shall ignore it.. they will either feast upon it, or be feasted upon.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

5 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

If only you'd seen what I have seen, you might even be at war with your allies.

And for a time, your prediction will stand true. But a day will come when the dragon will attempt to devour the world.. and that day will come of its choosing and no one knows the hour or the minute of its hunger.

Then none shall ignore it.. they will either feast upon it, or be feasted upon.

Argent will devour the earth..

I knew Lowstein and Janax would do it in the end

7 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Argent will devour the earth..

I knew Lowstein and Janax would do it in the end

Are you kidding. We all know who has the biggest mouth around here..... (and yes I realize I'm walking into a trap)..
There's no way they can fit that all down.

On 8/20/2019 at 9:05 PM, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Lord of Darkness, but I was too late.  I envied Umbrella at that point. And that is correct, a good chunk of my wars are between 2008 and 2011 when I was fighting my way up the charts. 

So you asked someone not involved in orchestrating it or carrying it out, and who regardless of that would have said no, if you could join?  If you wanted to you would have, but you didn't therefore you didn't. What's the point trying to flex on someone else actions when you were so far removed from it?

14 minutes ago, LJ Scott said:

So you asked someone not involved in orchestrating it or carrying it out, and who regardless of that would have said no, if you could join?  If you wanted to you would have, but you didn't therefore you didn't. What's the point trying to flex on someone else actions when you were so far removed from it?

Hrmm This shows you know nothing about what it means to work as something larger than yourself.  Sorry that you have been living in such a vaccum, but I'm afraid I don't work that way. I respect and recognize those who have contributed to my strength by acting rationally with their well being and desires in mind. Therefore, yes, I must have the Emperor's consent if I want to go obliterate a top tier nation with the assets at my disposal.. but you know the truth just can't stand in the presence of such beautiful propaganda.

You are not of the hive, thus you do not understand it.. it is to be expected.

If you have people stop questioning my war record.. then I might stop answering questions about my war record. This includes why I haven't obliterated others in my tier range at various opportunities.

Don't get me wrong, talking to myself about my personal awesomeness is a pastime I find it hard to diverge from.

11 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Hrmm This shows you know nothing about what it means to work as something larger than yourself.  Sorry that you have been living in such a vaccum, but I'm afraid I don't work that way. I respect and recognize those who have contributed to my strength by acting rationally with their well being and desires in mind. Therefore, yes, I must have the Emperor's consent if I want to go obliterate a top tier nation with the assets at my disposal.. but you know the truth just can't stand in the presence of such beautiful propaganda.

You are not of the hive, thus you do not understand it.. it is to be expected.

If you have people stop questioning my war record.. then I might stop answering questions about my war record. This includes why I haven't obliterated others in my tier range at various opportunities.

Don't get me wrong, talking to myself about my personal awesomeness is a pastime I find it hard to diverge from.

Exactly. If you actually wanted to you would have, but you didn't therefore you didn't. 

It's cute that you're actually lacking in wars that much that you resort to bragging about wanting to be involved with a war rather than actually bragging about a war you've been involved in.

The reason they're possibly questioning your war record is your compulsion to cite carnivore as some sort of tombstone to the destruction you've wrought on Bob. When in fact it largely just highlights that some chums gifted you land:

Y0IWPyF.png

Literally 1 in 4 of your wars recorded into carnivore are just the exchanges above where you ground attack your chum, they rebuy land and repeat - . Hell a fifth of the destruction recorded into your carnivore record is those 9 "wars" above. Without those you've wrought an impressive 436K of NS destruction (rounded up for you!) The vast majority of everything else is little scuffles with beleaguered nations.

"b-b-but I fought notable forum poster and former leader of TOP Crymson!" - yeah and caused 15.4K NS of destruction.

"b-b-b-but what about when I fought notable forum poster and general turd munch Halflinger?!?!" - and dealt a whopping 4.5K of NS destruction.

I would guesstimate that you've probably caused more NS to be wiped off Bob by people reading some of your cringey posts and deleting their nations than you have through actual conflict.

1 hour ago, LJ Scott said:

Exactly. If you actually wanted to you would have, but you didn't therefore you didn't. 

It's cute that you're actually lacking in wars that much that you resort to bragging about wanting to be involved with a war rather than actually bragging about a war you've been involved in.

The reason they're possibly questioning your war record is your compulsion to cite carnivore as some sort of tombstone to the destruction you've wrought on Bob. When in fact it largely just highlights that some chums gifted you land:

Y0IWPyF.png

Literally 1 in 4 of your wars recorded into carnivore are just the exchanges above where you ground attack your chum, they rebuy land and repeat - . Hell a fifth of the destruction recorded into your carnivore record is those 9 "wars" above. Without those you've wrought an impressive 436K of NS destruction (rounded up for you!) The vast majority of everything else is little scuffles with beleaguered nations.

"b-b-but I fought notable forum poster and former leader of TOP Crymson!" - yeah and caused 15.4K NS of destruction.

"b-b-b-but what about when I fought notable forum poster and general turd munch Halflinger?!?!" - and dealt a whopping 4.5K of NS destruction.

I would guesstimate that you've probably caused more NS to be wiped off Bob by people reading some of your cringey posts and deleting their nations than you have through actual conflict.

Yeah, and I have hundreds of wars before that.. but lets ignore those too.. it's convenient..

And some of the stuff I've done to help us get where we are.. you will never know.. and I'm content with that because your bluster about how crappy I am literally entertains me. *insert mockery* But no.. my presence at the top tiers is clearly evidence a crap governor can achieve anything in this world. So what does that make you?

And I've known my voice is a weapon of mass destruction for a very.. very long time.. and I love nuking things.

Also I question Carnivore's accuracy prior to 2016, because I know I sent several people to the top 7 day nation losses on warheads alone after 2012.

Heck, I have more wars than even that ticker below counts because it didn't start til.. oh.. I think somewhere late 2009 and the data from it I am not sure pre-dates that which means it'd post-date my output in Armageddon/Karma.

And this is just my record on.. THIS.. world...

When you fight a one week war, real time.. that you have to constantly attend in order to win, get back to me:
https://nationsgame.fandom.com/wiki/History_of_Petram <-Written by the enemy.

When they call one of your wars, "The Infinite war" then may be you will actually be upon my list of war mongers. Also, I didn't give it that name. To me it was simply a staffing exercise. Your propaganda is worthless in the face of reality.. and those who lived it with me.

When you conquer a world.. and have its inhabitants bend to your every word or face obliteration because of the structure and organization of the entity you have established.. held it under your thumb for a year so nothing could be done without your assent, then maybe I'll give credence to your words that I, Maelstrom Vortex, have not fought for this Order and does not know how to fight.

Also, old glory is best glory.

Do you truly think Pacifica would just trust anyone with the kind of potency I have? Also, if my mere words.. are enough to drive someone away.. I'd say there's a lot more issues with them than my crap-posting.

1 hour ago, LJ Scott said:

I would guesstimate that you've vastly overestimated the number of people that actually read/pay any attention to any post on this board.

18 minutes ago, jerdge said:

I would guesstimate that you've vastly overestimated the number of people that actually read/pay any attention to any post on this board.

Indeed.

The only reason I do, is I'm trying to exceed Hime's pretension records while snerking at people who take me seriously... or am I?

Incoming psychoanalysis / dull rehash insults of me.. in 3.. 2...

3 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

People provide stats that disprove what Maelstrom says, he claims fictional wars that have never existed due to game mechanics and general length of wars, and then tries to justify how good he is based on his prowess in another game.

World.. but everything is related. 

15 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Yeah, they didn't work.

+1 Psychoanalysis

28 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

People provide stats that disprove what Maelstrom says, he claims fictional wars that have never existed due to game mechanics and general length of wars, and then tries to justify how good he is based on his prowess in another game.

+1 Insult...

Score: 2

2 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Also I question Carnivore's accuracy prior to 2016, because I know I sent several people to the top 7 day nation losses on warheads alone after 2012.

Do you "know" this in the same way you "knew" you got all your land fighting Crymson until Carnivore exposed you for cheating?  Your brags are empty, and they will always be as such.  You are exposed as a fraud.  I imagine when I was busy putting my nation on the line fighting GOONS and MK back in the day, on your side and in your god ****ing ****ed defense, you were probably hiding in peace mode as a "bank" or whatever.

You are the worst kind of degenerate being, bragging about things you did not earn and were too cowardly to earn, all while roleplaying as a dragon as some sort of weird fetish.  You are objectively one of the worst and most loathsome characters anyone in this world has ever had the supreme displeasure of having to interact with.

14 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Do you "know" this in the same way you "knew" you got all your land fighting Crymson until Carnivore exposed you for cheating?  Your brags are empty, and they will always be as such.  You are exposed as a fraud.  I imagine when I was busy putting my nation on the line fighting GOONS and MK back in the day, on your side and in your god ****ing ****ed defense, you were probably hiding in peace mode as a "bank" or whatever.

You are the worst kind of degenerate being, bragging about things you did not earn and were too cowardly to earn, all while roleplaying as a dragon as some sort of weird fetish.  You are objectively one of the worst and most loathsome characters anyone in this world has ever had the supreme displeasure of having to interact with.

"How dare you talk about cheating? I got all my NS "before" I cheated". :)

Edited by Thrash