Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

5 hours ago, Fermion said:

Long way of saying you admitted defeat and stay in a tier where wars have almost no consequence. 

Before you beat your head against the wall, let me explain the demographics of a CN millennial:

We were born into a Planet Bob during a recession of nations and alliance corporations continually fell into bankruptcy.

We have identified that the world economy benefits only the top 10 percent of alliances and in order to be (by their definition) ‘successful’ the expectation is to pull out tons and tons of student tech debt.

A CN Millennial isn’t buying that ticket to misery.

Our bills are paid, we don’t owe anyone tech, and we’ve recognized that cooler flags, bean bag chairs, and free food are the key to fulfillment.

NPO and her ultra conservative values have fallen out of favor with today’s CN Millennials because they have not recognized or adapted to today’s political environment.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

NPOs victory perhaps 

Initially maybe and after sending DeathAdder I’d say it’s now 50/50.

No amount of tech bloat can make up for their lack of intellectual representation.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Before you beat your head against the wall, let me explain the demographics of a CN millennial:

We were born into a Planet Bob during a recession of nations and alliance corporations continually fell into bankruptcy.

We have identified that the world economy benefits only the top 10 percent of alliances and in order to be (by their definition) ‘successful’ the expectation is to pull out tons and tons of student tech debt.

A CN Millennial isn’t buying that ticket to misery.

Our bills are paid, we don’t owe anyone tech, and we’ve recognized that cooler flags, bean bag chairs, and free food are the key to fulfillment.

NPO and her ultra conservative values have fallen out of favor with today’s CN Millennials because they have not recognized or adapted to today’s political environment.

If you're in a stable alliance, higher tech rates are the best way to grow. Get to 3.9k, 4.9k infra quickly, start getting lots of dough, collect, jump, collect, jump; then become a tech buyer -- upon reaching which stage you get the benefit of lower tech rate, and you start collecting some serious cash. I have no part of this, and I admit I'm a !@#$ player, but people much much better than me in most alliances recognised this.

Now there are other ways to play of course. Big nations can drop down to lower tiers and prolong their warchests, but using this strategy itself is admitting defeat. Wars at lower tier don't matter. Once your upper tier or mid-tier is gone, you have lost the war. Whatever damage is done to lower tiers is easily repaired. Fighting in pink senate with you and spatr and other guys were the best times of my life. I essentially had unlimited warchest because even if I didn't have any money whatsoever and had barely any infra, I could get aid any time I needed. Even wonders, which are the only time constrained components in cn, were funded while we were fighting. Fighting at lower tiers is just self gratification. It means nothing in the long run.

Good job fighting there. You are all great fighters, I recognise that. Much better than me for sure. I respect NG, even though I don't agree with their CB against our allies, FTW. It has cool rulers, and a cool history. It was our ally for years before we warred. But most of the fighting, done at our level, it doesn't amount to much. The game has already been won. This war was over before it began.

Edited by Fermion

9 hours ago, Canik said:

Chaos consumes itself. Sometimes all you have to do is sit back and they'll do the work for you. ;)

I do not intend to leave the war though, or aim to have all the hate go towards Pacifica. We will share those burdens and together the burden will be light.

o/ Pacifica
o/ FTW
o/ Oculus
o/ RFI
o/ Order
o/ Victory

Funny that you never hailed your allies or hailed victory until Oc came in. You suddenly seem to have a voice. Wonder why?

23 hours ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

Poaching is a valid CB, but again, I asked who he tried to post?

Don't be blind to the facts please.

You know very well the CURRENT IRON members he tried to poach, including myself. Literally his own words, "I present choices".

Like I love Caustic, he's always been my guy from way early in our IRON-NG good days and I can see all he literally genuinely wanted to do was bring life back into CN, but realistically he went about it too wrong.

14 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

So IRON members are free to leave, yet you have a problem with so-called "poaching"? How does that work? Does Caustic have some sort of magic touch that eliminates any sort of free will your members might have to force them to join Non Grata? Does the choice to remain in IRON require complete ignorance of any other more exciting opportunities out there? How then were you able to resist?

You've been here a long time, you very well know what the idea of poaching or attempted poaching is, your ignorance is showing again RV.

Don't understand how getting your nation - you've spent years building - rolled into the dirt for literally absolutely no gain whatsoever, don't get at all how that's "An ExCiTiNg OpPoRtUnItY" lmao, but each to their own.

If I was to ever go rogue, there would have to be a higher purpose, not because of a temporary "LoL bOrEd" feeling

3 minutes ago, Samus said:

You've been here a long time, you very well know what the idea of poaching or attempted poaching is, your ignorance is showing again RV.

Don't understand how getting your nation - you've spent years building - rolled into the dirt for literally absolutely no gain whatsoever, don't get at all how that's "An ExCiTiNg OpPoRtUnItY" lmao, but each to their own.

If I was to ever go rogue, there would have to be a higher purpose, not because of a temporary "LoL bOrEd" feeling

Do you think the higher purpose is ever coming? This is the best purpose there's been in years. Nothing's gonna change here, it's just gonna be everyone allied to everyone. The days of one side vs another side are over.

20 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Dude, it’s been like 4 years

Trying to tell them how they already ruined the world, vs us trying to bring life to the world is like beating your head against a brick wall.

3 hours ago, Fermion said:

Fighting in pink senate with you and spatr and other guys were the best times of my life.

Yeah it was fun and we enjoyed it too. I pity that’s your highlight though. We’ve had many fun times here- 

One of my personal favorites was getting Methrage elected as a Senator and supporting brown sphere dramaWe caused @Alexio15 a few grey hairs (none of which we hold any grudge over).

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Samus said:

Poaching is a complete myth when deconstructed as RV has done, it is an imaginary offense based upon two things:
1) An excuse to launch wars.
2) In the current era, as an act of desperation to retain your tiny share of the dwindling membership base, by threatening war against not only any nation that leaves, but the entire alliance they join.

"Poaching" as an offense against sovereignty, is and always has been a myth since the dawn of this world.

45 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Trying to tell them how they already ruined the world, vs us trying to bring life to the world is like beating your head against a brick wall.

tenor.gif?itemid=10391823

I'm not sure if it's the brain damageamageamage talking but I'm definitely getting kicks out of this for trying.

....probably is the brayn damaje though

uUSFiQr.jpg

I woulda quit years ago but it's hard not to watch these geeks literally kill their own game & flex so hard while doin it

and also it's somethin else to look @ on the ol cell phone device during extended work breaks on the commode, you know what im talkin about

1 hour ago, Samus said:

Literally his own words, "I present choices".

Like I love Caustic

Care to explain further how just those words count as poaching, especially considering how you "love Caustic"?  Why not give us *all* the words?

43 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Do you think the higher purpose is ever coming?

For the one you asked that to, probably until either the heat death of the universe or until someone else gets backstabbed.  Samus tends to fight "winning" wars only, you see.

17 minutes ago, King Cyan said:

Care to explain further how just those words count as poaching, especially considering how you "love Caustic"?  Why not give us *all* the words?

For the one you asked that to, probably until either the heat death of the universe or until someone else gets backstabbed.  Samus tends to fight "winning" wars only, you see.

i've fought more losing wars than you, but ok lol

30 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Poaching is a complete myth when deconstructed as RV has done, it is an imaginary offense based upon two things:
1) An excuse to launch wars.
2) In the current era, as an act of desperation to retain your tiny share of the dwindling membership base, by threatening war against not only any nation that leaves, but the entire alliance they join.

"Poaching" as an offense against sovereignty, is and always has been a myth since the dawn of this world.

A lot of things in this game are a "myth" as you want to describe. And a lot of those myths are the norm we have all played this game with, useless argument imo

7 minutes ago, Samus said:

i've fought losing wars

And you probably never will again.  Is that the only thing you meant by "fighting smartly" or "for a higher purpose"? 

Also I can't but help to notice you seem to be ignoring my questions again. 

The more damning picture of all of this is that larger alliance conflicts (I.e. world worlds) are entirely incapable at this point.

Even if today, IRON, NPO, NpO, ODN decided to renew separate spheres, they would struggle getting the ball rolling because after 4 years of stagnation these bulk alliances are all hollowed out.

Specific example is what we see with FTW and their sheer number’s inability to keep micros staggered.

The formation of oculus in the first place was to get enough nations to fill war slots and cause actual destruction.

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Specific example is what we see with FTW and their sheer number’s inability to keep micros staggered.

Not only can't they stagger, they can't even fill slots that they can fill. Props to the ODN and NPO guys who took the slots that FTW neglected, you're actually fighting.

12 hours ago, Canik said:

Chaos consumes itself. Sometimes all you have to do is sit back and they'll do the work for you. ;)

I do not intend to leave the war though, or aim to have all the hate go towards Pacifica. We will share those burdens and together the burden will be light.

o/ Pacifica
o/ FTW
o/ Oculus
o/ RFI
o/ Order
o/ Victory

I think they would have preferred not to be burdened by your gross incompetence, you should consider yourself infinitely grateful to them instead of preening around as if you have 'won' through any sense of virtue or hard work on your own part.

Sitting back and letting people do work for you seems to be very much the mandate your premiership operates on.

I think the real question is whether the tyrant Terminator will again escape justice. He has bailed from Non Grata, insulting his former comrades and revealing his true colors. After months and years of attacks against innocent nations, it is no surprise he has demonstrated that bullies are cowards.