Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

3 minutes ago, Rhizoctonia said:

True,  but many of those were actually entertaining, and planned out....not endless wars because Junka did something idiotic again to get his AA rolled for the umpteenth time.  

Still a better leader than Canik

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Rhizoctonia said:

True,  but many of those were actually entertaining, and planned out....not endless wars because Junka did something idiotic again to get his AA rolled for the umpteenth time.  

Silence your tongue. The only reason people align with you is because the sheer weight of IRON's nationstrength makes it too risky not to. You are not fit to speak my name, nor those of others who wage conflict for goals beyond cowardly self-preservation.

I hold Methrage in higher regard than thou.

Edited by The Zigur

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Silence your tongue. The only reason people align with you is because the sheer weight of IRON's nationstrength makes it too risky not to. You are not fit to speak my name, nor those of others who wage conflict for goals beyond cowardly self-preservation.

I hold Methrage in higher regard than thou.

Aww someone put his big boy pants on today.  There's plenty of reasons no one would touch aligning you, mostly being your incompetence.

Image result for that's a no from me dawg

2 minutes ago, Rhizoctonia said:

Aww someone put his big boy pants on today.  There's plenty of reasons no one would touch aligning you, mostly being your incompetence.

This world is long overdue for another great war. The strong must abandon those craven lords who, for too long, ruled from their decrepit keeps isolated from the savagery below. I have foreseen this.

3 minutes ago, Rhizoctonia said:

Junka has made mistakes in the past and he’s learned from them, calm waters do not make skilled sailors. Canik cannot handle the current situation and continues to remain absent. 

On 7/19/2019 at 7:18 PM, The Big Bad said:

I have been thinking about gathering a posse and going for a ride.

I've been thinking the same, but have been to lazy to do anything myself. I am quite grateful NG has decided to take some initiative in dealing with the mediocrity best left unnamed.

1 minute ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I've been thinking the same, but have been to lazy to do anything myself. I am quite grateful NG has decided to take some initiative in dealing with the mediocrity best left unnamed.

Join us old man (both of you.) Most fun I’ve had in a long time.

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Junka has made mistakes in the past and he’s learned from them, calm waters do not make skilled sailors. Canik cannot handle the current situation and continues to remain absent. 

Hitchcock,

This situation is handled. The entry of NG into this conflict only slows down what will be your inevitable surrender.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

23 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Would it not be antithetical to the ideology of the great producerist crusader to take up the banner of a bourgeoisie enterprise that dedicates its spare time to crushing the means of production of the downtrodden micro alliances?

23 hours ago, The Zigur said:

My tanks are cooler than yours, Mr. Black.

shot_004-19.jpg

Hoping my bid for the Chieftain goes through this round.......

2 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

photo-974.jpg

BAAAEEEEEH

It's good to see your face.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

4 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Hitchcock,

This situation is handled. The entry of NG into this conflict only slows down what will be your inevitable surrender.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

You could not beat a collection of micros.  With NG coming in and others waiting in wings what exactly are you planning in doing?  Nothing is going to wake up that half dead bloc of your in particular since it has its own internal plotting on each other problems.  

5 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Hitchcock,

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Is it actually handling or it this just it just passing the buck?

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

You could not beat a collection of micros.  With NG coming in and others waiting in wings what exactly are you planning in doing?  Nothing is going to wake up that half dead bloc of your in particular since it has its own internal plotting on each other problems.  

I am still waiting for you to join the fun

3 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

TBB,

I don't recall having an issue with Cobra and Co. NG makes things more interesting for myself, but by no means am I worried. At the end of the day, they simply aren't a threat.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black