Lysergide

Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Trumped up charges due to Canik whining to TheWarrior.

They never had an issue when we antagonised the other side...

Trumped up charges? You rogued out on IRON when you disband. And anyone reading the channel can see Occulus could wallpaper a house with your incidents.

59 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

38h77g.jpg

Far from bored tbh. This isn't a separate issue, the Order is protecting it's interests in FTW (and by extension, their allies) by waging a cybercidal campaign against your most formidable tormentors.

NGers,

What "interests" do you imagine Occulus has in FTW? 

11 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Trumped up charges? You rogued out on IRON when you disband. And anyone reading the channel can see Occulus could wallpaper a house with your incidents.

But now they are reborn to wage a war to reclaim a flag, this is not mere roguery. I can understand Oculus having a dusty axe to grind but NG are rogues no longer.

The thing about rogues is that rogues, by their very nature, do not return. That's why it's referred to as "roguing out"

2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

38h77g.jpg

Far from bored tbh. This isn't a separate issue, the Order is protecting it's interests in FTW (and by extension, their allies) by waging a cybercidal campaign against your most formidable tormentors.

Minor correction.. it's.. games.. not game.

Multitasking is life.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

53 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

NGers,

What "interests" do you imagine Occulus has in FTW? 

Yiffing primarily. 

3 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Minor correction.. it's.. games.. not game.

Noted

6 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

But now they are reborn to wage a war to reclaim a flag, this is not mere roguery. I can understand Oculus having a dusty axe to grind but NG are rogues no longer.

The thing about rogues is that rogues, by their very nature, do not return. That's why it's referred to as "roguing out"

No, they're still rogues. The flag is just an excuse. It's similar, yeah, but it's not like we literally jacked their flag. Even if we had, Non Grata has no purpose beyond causing chaos and grief. Their 'reformation' was just a lame last moment effort to avoid the consequences of their actions. They themselves were confirming themselves as a disbanded rogue alliance again and again until they realized what was about to happen. xD

38 minutes ago, Canik said:

No, they're still rogues. The flag is just an excuse. It's similar, yeah, but it's not like we literally jacked their flag. Even if we had, Non Grata has no purpose beyond causing chaos and grief. Their 'reformation' was just a lame last moment effort to avoid the consequences of their actions. They themselves were confirming themselves as a disbanded rogue alliance again and again until they realized what was about to happen. xD

Hello Canik

I am currently the leader of Non Grata after replacing Caustic.

I declared our re-existance.

Yes, some of NG may have rogued out, our current membership is different from that NG list, now consisting of various former enemies and allies who all agree that your flag needs to be torn down.

So tell me how you really feel.

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Hello Canik

I am currently the leader of Non Grata after replacing Caustic.

I declared our re-existance.

Yes, some of NG may have rogued out, our current membership is different from that NG list, now consisting of various former enemies and allies who all agree that your flag needs to be torn down.

So tell me how you really feel.

I feel like you're full of !@#$. 🤣

24 minutes ago, Canik said:

Well my diaper is

10 hours ago, Canik said:

Non Grata has no purpose beyond causing chaos and grief 😢

Triggering you is just a fun collateral damage tbh. 

Chaos? You bet.

Mayhem even.

14 hours ago, Canik said:

When a simpleton tries to understand the minds of his betters.

1 minute ago, Lysergide said:

When a simpleton tries to understand the minds of his betters.

20190721_221316.jpg 

No peon can fathom our brain

10 minutes ago, Stewie said:

20190721_221316.jpg 

Well you do have a large head, and collectively Non Grata hosts the most successful people in the only realm that matters.

12 hours ago, Canik said:

Dude, Invicta and NG warred like 3 times I think and that's not counting the wars with the alliances who created the NG merger.

On 8/21/2019 at 2:38 PM, Stewie said:

20190721_221316.jpg 

Stewie,

That's certainly true. Ive been trying to figure out how an alliance so respected and well versed in diplomacy and war got so spectacular outclassed in both fields by peons.

On 8/21/2019 at 3:11 PM, Thrash said:

Dude, Invicta and NG warred like 3 times I think and that's not counting the wars with the alliances who created the NG merger.

Thrash,

Your willingness to abandon Invictus for NG isnt much of a mystery. Your on a collision course with the end of the world and realized the fastest way to get there was to jump into a doomed crusade.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

3 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Stewie,

That's certainly true. Ive been trying to figure out how an alliance so respected and well versed in diplomacy and war got so spectacular outclassed in both fields by peons.

I went inactive 

Neutrality is the weakness, why give you anything if you aren't the primary billpayer?

@Mogar - I am not sure that I get what you meant (in the locked thread). There's no reason to think that IC neutrals didn't donate to the game (in fact there were people who did it).

Edited by jerdge
formatting

On 8/23/2019 at 3:16 AM, Joseph Black said:

Thrash,

Your willingness to abandon Invictus for NG isnt much of a mystery. Your on a collision course with the end of the world and realized the fastest way to get there was to jump into a doomed crusade.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Funny thing about these "doomed crusades"; they tend to be paradoxically re-invigorating for people who may have once been 'looking for the door' and for people who had already left.

It's not a doomed crusade; it's a fight against the doom of the world which your alliance -along with everyone helping fend NG off- are facilitating through inertia, now that staleness has been disrupted by forcing your collective hands to actually do something.

But all you know is to curbstomp. Your alliances are mostly inactive hulks and the statistics do not reflect your actual power (it's all NPO have ever known). If that means coming at you guns blazing without a care for the consequence, just to get some sense of actual political dynamism going? Then that's just how it's going to have to play out.

Anyone in a position of power should be looking for a crusade. Be ambitious.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's nice to have some politics around here again, instead of everyone sitting around a campfire singing songs. Sad that you get labeled as a rogue for wanting that. I got tired of the only politics that I had was "stay out of the war, we'll take the curbstomp on our own." I wanted to be curbstomped too! Now I get my wish.

Had to watch NADC and TTK burn multiple times over stupid reasons and not be able to do anything about it because it would upset the status quo. Those days are over.

Edited by Thrash

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Funny thing about these "doomed crusades"; they tend to be paradoxically re-invigorating for people who may have once been 'looking for the door' and for people who had already left.

Temporarily. Of those who have gone on doomed crusades little remains. 

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

It's not a doomed crusade; it's a fight against the doom of the world which your alliance -along with everyone helping fend NG off- are facilitating through inertia, now that staleness has been disrupted by forcing your collective hands to actually do something.

No it is a doomed crusade and if they want to "fight against the doom of the world", they'd do better to surrender and create a new AA or join existing ones and fight the daily fight. I doubt they will though, they are too proud, too old and tired. They will take the easy way out.

42 minutes ago, Canik said:

Temporarily. Of those who have gone on doomed crusades little remains. 

No it is a doomed crusade and if they want to "fight against the doom of the world", they'd do better to surrender and create a new AA or join existing ones and fight the daily fight. I doubt they will though, they are too proud, too old and tired. They will take the easy way out.

So your answer is to surrender and create a new AA.

I'm good ta.

Non Grata take our whippings from wherever they come from and then come back for more.

Only cowards jump AA

1 hour ago, Canik said:

Most people are not Term and won't take the easy way out.

I'm curious about this fight the daily fight thing? I'm already doing that.

46 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Most people are not Term and won't take the easy way out.

I'm curious about this fight the daily fight thing? I'm already doing that.

Term swallowed his pride to do what was right, not much about it seems easy. Unless you think getting stomped is harder. :)

You've been fighting the daily fight eh? So where you were 6 months earlier? Where will you be 6 months from now? By the daily fight I mean the one during more peaceful and less exciting times. The fight to improve your alliance and it's position. Did you fight that fight in Invicta? Perhaps you did but somehow I doubt it. When was the last time you were gov? Did you post tirades? Did you come up with ideas and push for them? 

8 hours ago, Canik said:

Term swallowed his pride to do what was right, not much about it seems easy. Unless you think getting stomped is harder. :)

You've been fighting the daily fight eh? So where you were 6 months earlier? Where will you be 6 months from now? By the daily fight I mean the one during more peaceful and less exciting times. The fight to improve your alliance and it's position. Did you fight that fight in Invicta? Perhaps you did but somehow I doubt it. When was the last time you were gov? Did you post tirades? Did you come up with ideas and push for them? 

Canik,

If I were you I would eat some humble pie before you write cheques your nation or indeed Alliance can't cash