Jump to content
Lysergide

Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

Recommended Posts

On 7/24/2019 at 3:40 AM, The Big Bad said:

 

Good,  The less prepared you are the better.  

 

TBB,

 

This is true. Months of war has drained war chests, but lacking someone joining that possesses the ability to do more than be the thing we stub our toe on, we're not concerned. It's not like they put legos on the floor for us to talk on.

 

On 7/24/2019 at 8:31 AM, Lysergide said:

 

Must be an interesting pretend world you live in.

 

You were ready to admit defeat and surrender. A few poorly performing zombies and a handful of poached members hardly constitute a pretend world. Call me when you've actually got someone joining that does something. 

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

 

TBB,

 

This is true. Months of war has drained war chests, but lacking someone joining that possesses the ability to do more than be the thing we stub our toe on, we're not concerned. It's not like they put legos on the floor for us to talk on.

 

 

You were ready to admit defeat and surrender. A few poorly performing zombies and a handful of poached members hardly constitute a pretend world. Call me when you've actually got someone joining that does something. 

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

 

If you think you winning I would hate to see what you think losing looks like.  Oh I really can not call you, that will ruin the surprise.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

 

If you think you winning I would hate to see what you think losing looks like.  Oh I really can not call you, that will ruin the surprise.  

 

I've lost wars and this isn't that. Maybe with your surprise I'll get to see both, but in the meantime I'm happy to burn the bones of the undead.

 

Edited by Joseph Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

 

TBB,

 

This is true. Months of war has drained war chests, but lacking someone joining that possesses the ability to do more than be the thing we stub our toe on, we're not concerned. It's not like they put legos on the floor for us to talk on.

 

 

You were ready to admit defeat and surrender. A few poorly performing zombies and a handful of poached members hardly constitute a pretend world. Call me when you've actually got someone joining that does something. 

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

But the poorly performing zombies are doing better then the brain dead wolves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

I've lost wars and this isn't that. Maybe with your surprise I'll get to see both, but in the meantime I'm happy to burn the bones of the undead.

 

 

Have you ever won wars?  Because I can assure you this is not that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

You were ready to admit defeat and surrender. A few poorly performing zombies and a handful of poached members hardly constitute a pretend world. Call me when you've actually got someone joining that does something. 

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

 

Non Grata has never said they were going to admit defeat or surrender. Sniffing your leaders rear is killing your brain cells.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lysergide said:

 

Non Grata has never said they were going to admit defeat or surrender. Sniffing your leaders rear is killing your brain cells.

36un8y.jpg 

 

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

Edited by Stewie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lysergide said:

 

Non Grata has never said they were going to admit defeat or surrender. Sniffing your leaders rear is killing your brain cells.

You cant kill something that never existed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

TBB,

 

This is true. Months of war has drained war chests, but lacking someone joining that possesses the ability to do more than be the thing we stub our toe on, we're not concerned. It's not like they put legos on the floor for us to talk on.

 

 

You were ready to admit defeat and surrender. A few poorly performing zombies and a handful of poached members hardly constitute a pretend world. Call me when you've actually got someone joining that does something. 

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

 

 

Did I not do something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 3:07 AM, Joseph Black said:

 

TBB,

 

This is true. Months of war has drained war chests, but lacking someone joining that possesses the ability to do more than be the thing we stub our toe on, we're not concerned. It's not like they put legos on the floor for us to talk on.

 

 

You were ready to admit defeat and surrender. A few poorly performing zombies and a handful of poached members hardly constitute a pretend world. Call me when you've actually got someone joining that does something. 

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

 

Talks about poached members, poaches an entire alliance of very poorly performing zombies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 8:07 AM, Joseph Black said:

 

You were ready to admit defeat and surrender. A few poorly performing zombies and a handful of poached members hardly constitute a pretend world. Call me when you've actually got someone joining that does something. 

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

 

I believe I can field this one:

 

Cobralition were ready to call it a day. However, NG turned up with a big bag of blow and liquor and on the other hand we had your dear leader Canik expecting us to bend the knee while showing about as much humility as there is clean un-irradiated air on Planet Bob. Pretty obvious choice if you ask me.

 

If you want an end to this; send someone with a shred of diplomatic tact to speak with me.

 

Sincerely,

Me

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

 

I believe I can field this one:

 

Cobralition were ready to call it a day. However, NG turned up with a big bag of blow and liquor and on the other hand we had your dear leader Canik expecting us to bend the knee while showing about as much humility as there is clean un-irradiated air on Planet Bob. Pretty obvious choice if you ask me.

 

If you want an end to this; send someone with a shred of diplomatic tact to speak with me.

 

Sincerely,

Me

 

30kilos of finest home grown Stewieland Blow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 3:21 AM, Joseph Black said:

 I'm happy to burn the bones of the undead.

 

 

Could you explain exactly how you are going to do that? Every single day old timers are joining the call to take out FTW- you guys are on the wrong side of history 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 3:36 PM, Terminator said:

 

 

Did I not do something?

 

My friend, 

 

You are right, my apologies. A few poached members and a borrowed Cyberdyne Systems series T-800 Model 101. Itseems outside a handful, NG seems completely hopeless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joseph Black said:

 

My friend, 

 

You are right, my apologies. A few poached members and a borrowed Cyberdyne Systems series T-800 Model 101. Itseems outside a handful, NG seems completely hopeless.

 

 

Theres no poaching lol. You poach eggs. I prefer mine scrambled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

 

My friend, 

 

You are right, my apologies. A few poached members and a borrowed Cyberdyne Systems series T-800 Model 101. Itseems outside a handful, NG seems completely hopeless.

If you say it enough times maybe it just might become true.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

 

My friend, 

 

You are right, my apologies. A few poached members and a borrowed Cyberdyne Systems series T-800 Model 101. Itseems outside a handful, NG seems completely hopeless.

 

The salt is real. Perhaps you can explain how people with free will can be poached? People aren't livestock, and aren't the personal property of some one else. Unless of course you are suggesting people are slaves and the alliances they came from support slavery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

 

The salt is real. Perhaps you can explain how people with free will can be poached? People aren't livestock, and aren't the personal property of some one else. Unless of course you are suggesting people are slaves and the alliances they came from support slavery.

 

Lysergide,

 

I can only imagine how bad the salt burns. Your glory days are far behind you and your success in a handful of battles is derived from nations who until recently poached and rented (just for you my friend) were ready to leave you to your footnote in history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

 

The salt is real. Perhaps you can explain how people with free will can be poached? People aren't livestock, and aren't the personal property of some one else. Unless of course you are suggesting people are slaves and the alliances they came from support slavery.


lol okay teapot. Anyway yall are the ones ranting and raving. Maybe it's faux outrage though, wouldn't be too surprised considering Caustic had agreed to peace before with no mention of the flag and assured me it would not be a term, changing it was just a friendly request. Which, in a friendly return, I gave him some assurance that it's likely we'd change it again someday. After Caustic breaking his word though and with all the fighting we're doing under this flag though I grow more fond of it every day. I think we may keep it as is forever. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

 

My friend, 

 

You are right, my apologies. A few poached members and a borrowed Cyberdyne Systems series T-800 Model 101. Itseems outside a handful, NG seems completely hopeless.

 

Well they are doing well enough that your surprise will just have to wait until you all or somebody tries to save you.  I am guessing somebody got wind of things thus the muted response.  Instead you will just have to deal with old timers coming out of inactivity.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

 

Well they are doing well enough that your surprise will just have to wait until you all or somebody tries to save you.  I am guessing somebody got wind of things thus the muted response.  Instead you will just have to deal with old timers coming out of inactivity.   

 

TBB,

 

That hardly seems fair. I spent 18 nuclear fireworks today in anticipation of my surprise. Now they are completely wasted and I'm left waiting in the dark.

 

Edited by Joseph Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Canik said:


lol okay teapot. Anyway yall are the ones ranting and raving. Maybe it's faux outrage though, wouldn't be too surprised considering Caustic had agreed to peace before with no mention of the flag and assured me it would not be a term, changing it was just a friendly request. Which, in a friendly return, I gave him some assurance that it's likely we'd change it again someday. After Caustic breaking his word though and with all the fighting we're doing under this flag though I grow more fond of it every day. I think we may keep it as is forever. :)

 

 

 

You gonna fight for that flag yourselves or do you need to call in help against an alliance ~15% your size for that as well?

 

Think we all know the answer to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...