Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

On 7/24/2019 at 3:40 AM, The Big Bad said:

Good,  The less prepared you are the better.  

TBB,

This is true. Months of war has drained war chests, but lacking someone joining that possesses the ability to do more than be the thing we stub our toe on, we're not concerned. It's not like they put legos on the floor for us to talk on.

On 7/24/2019 at 8:31 AM, Lysergide said:

Must be an interesting pretend world you live in.

You were ready to admit defeat and surrender. A few poorly performing zombies and a handful of poached members hardly constitute a pretend world. Call me when you've actually got someone joining that does something. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

TBB,

This is true. Months of war has drained war chests, but lacking someone joining that possesses the ability to do more than be the thing we stub our toe on, we're not concerned. It's not like they put legos on the floor for us to talk on.

You were ready to admit defeat and surrender. A few poorly performing zombies and a handful of poached members hardly constitute a pretend world. Call me when you've actually got someone joining that does something. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

If you think you winning I would hate to see what you think losing looks like.  Oh I really can not call you, that will ruin the surprise.  

13 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

If you think you winning I would hate to see what you think losing looks like.  Oh I really can not call you, that will ruin the surprise.  

I've lost wars and this isn't that. Maybe with your surprise I'll get to see both, but in the meantime I'm happy to burn the bones of the undead.

Edited by Joseph Black

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

TBB,

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

But the poorly performing zombies are doing better then the brain dead wolves

2 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

I've lost wars and this isn't that. Maybe with your surprise I'll get to see both, but in the meantime I'm happy to burn the bones of the undead.

Have you ever won wars?  Because I can assure you this is not that.  

5 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Non Grata has never said they were going to admit defeat or surrender. Sniffing your leaders rear is killing your brain cells.

2 hours ago, Lysergide said:

Non Grata has never said they were going to admit defeat or surrender. Sniffing your leaders rear is killing your brain cells.

36un8y.jpg 

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

Edited by Stewie

2 hours ago, Lysergide said:

You cant kill something that never existed

13 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

TBB,

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Did I not do something?

On 7/30/2019 at 3:07 AM, Joseph Black said:

TBB,

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Talks about poached members, poaches an entire alliance of very poorly performing zombies.

On 7/30/2019 at 8:07 AM, Joseph Black said:

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

I believe I can field this one:

Cobralition were ready to call it a day. However, NG turned up with a big bag of blow and liquor and on the other hand we had your dear leader Canik expecting us to bend the knee while showing about as much humility as there is clean un-irradiated air on Planet Bob. Pretty obvious choice if you ask me.

If you want an end to this; send someone with a shred of diplomatic tact to speak with me.

Sincerely,

Me

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

3 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I believe I can field this one:

Cobralition were ready to call it a day. However, NG turned up with a big bag of blow and liquor and on the other hand we had your dear leader Canik expecting us to bend the knee while showing about as much humility as there is clean un-irradiated air on Planet Bob. Pretty obvious choice if you ask me.

If you want an end to this; send someone with a shred of diplomatic tact to speak with me.

Sincerely,

Me

30kilos of finest home grown Stewieland Blow

On 7/30/2019 at 3:21 AM, Joseph Black said:

I'm happy to burn the bones of the undead.

Could you explain exactly how you are going to do that? Every single day old timers are joining the call to take out FTW- you guys are on the wrong side of history 

On 7/30/2019 at 3:36 PM, Terminator said:

Did I not do something?

My friend, 

You are right, my apologies. A few poached members and a borrowed Cyberdyne Systems series T-800 Model 101. Itseems outside a handful, NG seems completely hopeless.

1 minute ago, Joseph Black said:

My friend, 

You are right, my apologies. A few poached members and a borrowed Cyberdyne Systems series T-800 Model 101. Itseems outside a handful, NG seems completely hopeless.

Theres no poaching lol. You poach eggs. I prefer mine scrambled. 

13 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

My friend, 

If you say it enough times maybe it just might become true.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

21 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

My friend, 

The salt is real. Perhaps you can explain how people with free will can be poached? People aren't livestock, and aren't the personal property of some one else. Unless of course you are suggesting people are slaves and the alliances they came from support slavery.

2 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

The salt is real. Perhaps you can explain how people with free will can be poached? People aren't livestock, and aren't the personal property of some one else. Unless of course you are suggesting people are slaves and the alliances they came from support slavery.

Lysergide,

I can only imagine how bad the salt burns. Your glory days are far behind you and your success in a handful of battles is derived from nations who until recently poached and rented (just for you my friend) were ready to leave you to your footnote in history. 

2 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

lol okay teapot. Anyway yall are the ones ranting and raving. Maybe it's faux outrage though, wouldn't be too surprised considering Caustic had agreed to peace before with no mention of the flag and assured me it would not be a term, changing it was just a friendly request. Which, in a friendly return, I gave him some assurance that it's likely we'd change it again someday. After Caustic breaking his word though and with all the fighting we're doing under this flag though I grow more fond of it every day. I think we may keep it as is forever. :)

41 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

My friend, 

Well they are doing well enough that your surprise will just have to wait until you all or somebody tries to save you.  I am guessing somebody got wind of things thus the muted response.  Instead you will just have to deal with old timers coming out of inactivity.   

4 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Well they are doing well enough that your surprise will just have to wait until you all or somebody tries to save you.  I am guessing somebody got wind of things thus the muted response.  Instead you will just have to deal with old timers coming out of inactivity.   

TBB,

That hardly seems fair. I spent 18 nuclear fireworks today in anticipation of my surprise. Now they are completely wasted and I'm left waiting in the dark.

Edited by Joseph Black

22 minutes ago, Canik said:

lol okay teapot. Anyway yall are the ones ranting and raving. Maybe it's faux outrage though, wouldn't be too surprised considering Caustic had agreed to peace before with no mention of the flag and assured me it would not be a term, changing it was just a friendly request. Which, in a friendly return, I gave him some assurance that it's likely we'd change it again someday. After Caustic breaking his word though and with all the fighting we're doing under this flag though I grow more fond of it every day. I think we may keep it as is forever. :)

You gonna fight for that flag yourselves or do you need to call in help against an alliance ~15% your size for that as well?

Think we all know the answer to that.