Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

15 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Zig,

We're happy to see it continue. As the old folks have pointed out I need more casualties. Please do not get involved in our conflict. We are thoroughly enjoying it.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

P.S. Term, you havent finished the job

u really suck, u dont fully realise how bad yet.. but in time....

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay tuned for further warchest updates.

FTW - Ranked in terms of $$$.

Ruler: Garageland of ClashCityRocker: $12,464,522,048 - 134k NS

Ruler: Wolfy of wolfy den: $10,949,588,966 - 305k NS

Ruler: Twistland of SirTwist: $10,566,110 - 1k NS

Ruler: andrewb619 of Brennana1: $7,415,123,183 - 181k NS

Ruler: pjk11 of BOOM HEADSHOT: $7,256,321,068 - 136k NS

Ruler: Valdroth Kai of Khand: $6,498,717,648 - 95k NS

Ruler: RedCommunist of DDR: $4,003,149,879 - 105k NS

Ruler: Wobblies of Pile Butts: $3,189,963,726 - 22k NS

Ruler: BLITZ1 of BLITZKRIEG THE FIRST: $2,967,438,751 - 121k NS

Ruler: Lorien of Wing Zero: $2,690,785,790 - 77k NS

Ruler: Siderz of Oursiders: $2,230,253,503 - 40k NS

Ruler: Camelia of Lemac: $1,883,773,242 - 86k NS

Ruler: VitaminTHC of St Lucia: $1,188.467.205 - 79k NS

Ruler: BmK812 of Eisenherz: $1,173,668,731 - 104k NS

Ruler: Galerion of Blighty: $1,140,591,846 - 127k NS

Ruler: Stanovoy of Zawisza Czarny: $800,100,165 - 22k NS

Ruler: Nihon Koku of Hakaisha: $860,507,572 - 22k NS

Ruler: Femocratic Lands of Greatest Mothers: $873,775,474 - 78k NS

Ruler: slmarsch of Rio Grande: $839,903,092 - 123k NS

Ruler: stageidea of Provinz Sachsen: $332,210,141 - 64k NS

Ruler: Democracy of UnitedNation: $300,391,439 - 101k NS

Ruler: Sanctus of Ventus: $290,193,015 - 23k NS

Ruler: Lulzist of Land of Lulz: $85,130,550 - 72k NS

Ruler: Abscondia of schmutte693: $69,419,04 - 8K NS

Ruler: Backdoor of Paraculia II: $47,000,115 - 15k NS

Ruler: VelocityVIP of Galcorian Republic: $35,701,274 - 2.4k NS

Ruler: Voustia of Junkieturtle: $2,529,244 - 9k NS

1 hour ago, Smitty256 said:

Are you guys done blowing each other yet? 

It must be frustrating when some micros and a dead alliance have made fools of you on the battle field and in public.  Do you understand the level of incompetence that takes from your alliance and this so called bloc?  Seriously somebody needs to get a handle on things or you will end up stealing GATOs crown as the worst alliance ever as the world ends.  

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

He needs to get involved, a lot of your members are ex-ISX and your leadership don’t give a damn about them.

Junka actually cares about his members, and stood through the wars whereas Canik hides under a rock.

Producerism has worked before and it will work again. Having warred iSX many times before, I will tell you that they love him and are loyal to him. 

What Junka won’t stand for is seeing nations he built get burned on behalf of FTWs ignorance.

Hitchcock,

Anyone willing to follow him is welcome to as far as I'm concerned. I'm glad he finally found a group to run with. You guys deserve each other.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

Hitchcock,

Anyone willing to follow him is welcome to as far as I'm concerned. I'm glad he finally found a group to run with. You guys deserve each other.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

I've made no statement about "running" with anyone; I have been busy with conquests in another realm and have reanimated here out of curiosity. However, the fact that you instantly run your mouth like a fool lends credence to the arguments of your foes.

Edited by The Zigur

6 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I've made no statement about "running" with anyone; I have been busy with conquests in another realm and have reanimated here out of curiosity. However, the fact that you instantly run your mouth like a fool lends credence to the arguments of your foes.

Zig,

You've had many lives here. And each more annoying than the last. I see no reason to believe this time will be any different. And your  handlers have already revieled themselves. Your a puppet for them to play with, sadly your their weapon of war. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

Zig,

You've had many lives here. And each more annoying than the last. I see no reason to believe this time will be any different. And your  handlers have already revieled themselves. Your a puppet for them to play with, sadly your their weapon of war. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

I have acted as no one's "pawn" thus far. However, if the officials of one party deign to treat with me, while the other immediately launches into wild accusations and insults, that gives me insight into both sides state of mind.

You are conveying defensiveness and uncertainty while your opponents exude confidence and control. This situation reminds me of Bear Force One some years ago. Inability to decisively conclude a proxy conflict can sway parties on the fence towards the other camp.

4 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Zig,

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Aww, that's cute. He comes back to lead your people to the promised land, and this is how FTW treats its Prophet? For shame.

8 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

It must be frustrating when some micros and a dead alliance have made fools of you on the battle field and in public.  Do you understand the level of incompetence that takes from your alliance and this so called bloc?  Seriously somebody needs to get a handle on things or you will end up stealing GATOs crown as the worst alliance ever as the world ends.  

Meanwhile in COBRA:

1059141.jpg?b64lines=CiBJIGdvdCB0byB0ZWx

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

7 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Zig,

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Show some respect Joe, he at least built something, ran something, and did something.

You literally bragged about being the number 4 alliance on planet bob in this day-n-age, which is due to the members you absorbed through Junka’s hard work.

There’s more to leadership than having a bunch of members, as you’re learning in this slaughter.

Junka is no one’s puppet and you’re ignorant if you think he can be told what to do- that’s always been his biggest problem and I never questioned his service to his members.

Having known Junka for so long- I know what sets him off, seeing his past members burning at the expense of a leadership vacuum.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Junka managed to organise and sustain (for a time ) the most effective inter alliance tech dealing setup that's ever been seen here. That is an achievement that very few of us who have come through here have or will ever match. 

10 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Zig,

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

This is pretty much spot on.  He's only here to bring amusement to the likes of people who have only !@#$ on him (as they should of) over and over and him being excited to finally feel accepted by them even though it's merely a ploy to get under FTW's skin.

Junka has literally zero room to talk, he brought endless wars and allowed his members to burn multiple times over for his actions.  The circlejerk of Junka on here is quite comical, I never thought I'd see the day.

2 hours ago, Sabcat said:

Junka managed to organise and sustain (for a time ) the most effective inter alliance tech dealing setup that's ever been seen here. That is an achievement that very few of us who have come through here have or will ever match. 

Galerion was the one who did 90% of that, I was mostly fighting wars against barbarians and expanding the Imperium.

2 minutes ago, Rhizoctonia said:

This is pretty much spot on.  He's only here to bring amusement to the likes of people who have only !@#$ on him (as they should of) over and over and him being excited to finally feel accepted by them even though it's merely a ploy to get under FTW's skin.

Junka has literally zero room to talk, he brought endless wars and allowed his members to burn multiple times over for his actions.  The circlejerk of Junka on here is quite comical, I never thought I'd see the day.

My acceptance is not derived from man but from the sword. I am a warrior, not a politician. That is what separates you from me. Everyone who has followed me, in this realm and others, have done so as a result of iron and blood, not hiding behind mountains of nationstrength or duplicitous treaty webs.

8 minutes ago, Rhizoctonia said:

I brought endless wars too..

Like.. that was literally a thing we did for years...

7 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I brought endless wars too..

Like.. that was literally a thing we did for years...

True,  but many of those were actually entertaining, and planned out....not endless wars because Junka did something idiotic again to get his AA rolled for the umpteenth time.