• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Word of the day:

Dignity 

Used in a sentence:

“Canik, take your beating with some dignity”

unknown.png

In all of my time here, never have I seen such a pathetic and sobby message asking for peace 

tbh, that's not asking for peace. it's more a recognition of hostilities.

16 minutes ago, Thrash said:

In all of my time here, never have I seen such a pathetic and sobby recognition of hostilities 

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

I'm under the impression that you might have overlooked the Subject of that PM, but I might also be wrong.

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

I figured he recognized the hostility when we started burning his alliance to the ground and raided his channel to make fun of them for their lack of warchest. 

What word smiths do these Wolves possess within their ranks.

To: Auctor From: Gambl0r Date: 7/21/2019 6:07:57 PM Subject: RE: War Declared! Message: It is not all men who get to choose when they will die, and fewer still who get to choose the manner of their passing. You have chosen both. Congratulations, and welcome to the war.

To: Gambl0r From: Auctor Date: 7/21/2019 6:14:43 PM Subject: RE: War Declared! Message: I have fought only better men than you before this time and it is not with pleasure that I stoop to these depths.

To: Auctor From: Gambl0r Date: 7/21/2019 6:38:42 PM Subject: RE: War Declared! Message: In time, you'll eat those words. It may not be me who fires the final salvo, but in the end, your nation will burn. You've chosen a most powerful and tireless enemy today. And you will suffer for it.

To: Gambl0r From: Auctor Date: 7/21/2019 6:53:49 PM Subject: RE: War Declared! Message: deep inside my heart I must profess lurks the abiding sense of boredom that can only accompany the swift defeat of a hopeless opponent whose skill is so beneath my own that no songs shall be sung of this deed.

"A Most Powerful and Tireless Enemy." While their leader looks for peace.

Edited by Lysergide

F5nCn4p.png

So your members even admit it was our flag and you stole it. That’s cute coming from someone who just the other day had said they were planning on leaving FTW anyways when we were talking about surrendering. Also some big talk coming from someone that can’t rebuild and has no money. 

image0.png

That spy op is a few days old. Probably below 70mil now. Correction. He is below 20mil

Edited by Terminator

1 hour ago, Terminator said:

F5nCn4p.png

So your members even admit it was our flag and you stole it. That’s cute coming from someone who just the other day had said they were planning on leaving FTW anyways when we were talking about surrendering. Also some big talk coming from someone that can’t rebuild and has no money. 

image0.png

That spy op is a few days old. Probably below 70mil now. Correction. He is below 20mil

Term,

Another alliance this week.? It seems your loyalty is lower than our war chests. Instead of jumping from alliance to alliance long enough to ruin your welcome and bolt, you should try doing one of the things you claim to be so great at. 

Who wants to take a wager he's left NG by months end?

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

7 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Term,

Another alliance this week.? It seems your loyalty is lower than our war chests. Instead of jumping from alliance to alliance long enough to ruin your welcome and bolt, you should try doing one of the things you claim to be so great at. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

So what do you call the 4 years with polar then another year with one of their close allies? I fought war after war after war with polar. I fought a war with NoR.  I don’t jump ship. However I also don’t sit idly by. When I left polar I had every intention of leaving the game. Someone in NoR however kept me around. 

Joseph, Term is no alliance hopper. He's a man of principle who's exploring Bob and fighting for causes he believes in.

The more this drags on the more I envy him...

/me waves at Stewie

Remember once when I held Pudding hostage? Who'd ever imaging the world twisting to the point I'm yearning to join you!

9 minutes ago, Dajobo said:

Joseph, Term is no alliance hopper. He's a man of principle who's exploring Bob and fighting for causes he believes in.

/me waves at Stewie

Remember once when I held Pudding hostage? Who'd ever imaging the world twisting to the point I'm yearning to join you!

Daj, the army of pudding welcomes all allies and enemies equally from the past. 

RIDE ON...  RIDE ON...

5 hours ago, Dajobo said:

/me waves at Stewie

I understand you, my friend: if it wasn't for my laziness and unwillingness to do anything anywhere anymore, er... super important obligations, I'd join whatever alliance Stewie is part of.

Of course and just like him, I have no ill feelings against any of his "enemies" competitors - not that I know who they are, anyway.

Edited by jerdge
Clarified as per Stewie's correction.

4 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Term,

I would resist accusing specific individuals of disloyalty when you are blatantly unaware of the depth of the character that you are attempting to assassinate so publicly. The war against you is being fought over loyalty to a brotherhood, the symbolism that represents it, and your alliance's intentional disrespect of that. Attacking individuals for that loyalty is hardly going to improve your situation.

Edited by Keysariyt Hanssen

5 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Term,

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

He has something called loyalty to his friends. Which we all know FEAR doesn't because they left NEW hanging. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Hime Lite.

3 hours ago, jerdge said:

I understand you, my friend: if it wasn't for my laziness and unwillingness to do anything anywhere anymore, er... super important obligations, I'd join whatever alliance Stewie is part of.

Of course and just like him, I have no ill feelings against any of his "enemies" - not that I know who they are, anyway.

To be fair, I never had any enemies.

Just competitors for the casualties cup!

2 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

I would resist accusing specific individuals of disloyalty when you are blatantly unaware of the depth of the character that you are attempting to assassinate so publicly.

Terminator+depth of character=lol wat?

Edited by Wobblies

30 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

Terminator+depth of character=lol wat?

I don’t understand this analogy. He’s fight along side his friends = character.

Speaks volumes to question our character when FTW threw NEW under the bus.