Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

3 hours ago, Canik said:

Ok so you say we stole your flag but all you do is post the exact same FTW flag over and over. Maybe post NG's flag too do we can compare?

And all these ppl saying we're retarded. Well, FTW may be an alliance of retards and imbeciles but we don't give a $%&@ what anyone says. 🐐

2 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Where did they not post it? You should read the threads that you comment in.

Canik, you literally are one of the most incompetent retards to ever disgrace CN leadership. At this point, what we're doing is community service. 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Canik said:

Ok so you say we stole your flag but all you do is post the exact same FTW flag over and over. Maybe post NG's flag too do we can compare?

And all these ppl saying we're retarded. Well, FTW may be an alliance of retards and imbeciles but we don't give a $%&@ what anyone says. 🐐

picard-meme-facepalm.jpg

You are a special kind of retard aren't you? How is it that your wrangler allows you to use a computer?

-                                                                                                                            -

Edited by Andrewb610

6 hours ago, Wobblies said:

This, this here made my day 🤣

Let's brighten up your day again with nuclear fire, shall we?  Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought you were the type that doesn't believe in private property anyway. 

7 hours ago, Caustic said:

Canik, you literally are one of the most incompetent retards to ever disgrace CN leadership. At this point, what we're doing is community service. 

You leave Canik alone mister. He might be a retard but he's our retard. 

55 minutes ago, armpit said:

You leave Canik alone mister. He might be a retard but he's our retard. 

Okay well I guess you won't mind if we move his nation strength closer to yours then!  You can be closer to him there! 

Spoiler: Also forgot to look over his posts a bit here...

12 hours ago, Canik said:

You seem to be implying that the Non Grata flag is now yours and that a flag of NG never existed in the first place.  Can't quite put my finger on it though.

Could you also be trying to... ABSORB them?  Well my mutant friend, you can try, if you feel you're not powerful enough.  This alliance is used to clashing heads around here though.  Don't freely sentient alliances also have a right to say "no," no matter how "dead" they are or could be (although in the past, lack of consent regarding **other things** was only bounded to within the confines of Non Grata, and consenting friends and allies of Non Grata)?  Sadly in all worlds, it seems the burden falls on those still "alive" to respect the wishes of the dead.

Even though it's better to think about the present and the future, we could also speculate just how and why it's come to this...

Maybe it could be some people like casualties (including yours truly); there's really nothing wrong with that around here.  Did some former gentleman of SNX still hold a grudge from some past war involving Non Grata?  Involving a former leader (of an alliance now absorbed by FTW) and some petty harsh words thrown about?  Perhaps not every member of the "unwelcome" and "imbecile" alliance and / or alliances were involved with said war.

Only you know the full answers to these sorts of questions.  If you don't give the answers though (especially to fair and neutral inquiring minds who want to know), then you're not going to be the one looking so smart.  It'll actually have the opposite effect.

12 hours ago, Canik said:

xD

Seems Lord Hitchcock has only rejoined the game recently and has only been on the "Non Grata" alliance affiliation for three days, so maybe he hasn't noticed the "About Non Grata" ingame alliance information yet ;)

Edited by King Cyan
question mark

4 hours ago, King Cyan said:

Even though it's better to think about the present and the future, we could also speculate just how and why it's come to this...

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe it could be some people like casualties (including yours truly); there's really nothing wrong with that around here.  Did some former gentleman of SNX still hold a grudge from some past war involving Non Grata?  Involving a former leader (of an alliance now absorbed by FTW) and some petty harsh words thrown about?  Perhaps not every member of the "unwelcome" and "imbecile" alliance and / or alliances were involved with said war.

Only you know the full answers to these sorts of questions.  If you don't give the answers though (especially to fair and neutral inquiring minds who want to know), then you're not going to be the one looking so smart.  It'll actually have the opposite effect.

The FTW flag was this before the SNX merge

flagresized1.png

So when Velocity said the old flag was rotated, he was talking about the + being change to x.

As to former members of SNX holding grudges against Non Grata, we're a fairly quiet bunch so if any of them do have grudges they are not vocal about it.

1 minute ago, Galerion said:

As to former members of SNX holding grudges against Non Grata, we're a fairly quiet bunch so if any of them do have grudges they are not vocal about it.

What a tremendous turn-a-round from the ‘ol Revolution days 

48 minutes ago, Galerion said:

The FTW flag was this before the SNX merge

flagresized1.png

So when Velocity said the old flag was rotated, he was talking about the + being change to x.

Not helping their case then...

Just now, Stewie said:

Not helping their case then...

I'm trying to figure out what these flags have in common other than the Yin Yang, but I've got nothing. 

Are those wolves in the Yin Yang symbol? Are the colors the same? I really just don't get it.

7 minutes ago, Tevron said:

I'm trying to figure out what these flags have in common other than the Yin Yang, but I've got nothing. 

Are those wolves in the Yin Yang symbol? Are the colors the same? I really just don't get it.

They already have admitted that they copied it, yet you are trying to defend them?

1 minute ago, Lysergide said:

They already have admitted that they copied it, yet you are trying to defend them?

>Looks at flags, sees they are different
>Looks at Velocity (Low Govt) talking about old FTW flag being rotated, which is also still different and is in fact, the same flag, but rotated.

So how are they different except the Yin Yang?

Hell, you can see the evolution of these flags pretty damn easily.

Flag_of_FTW.png

Dragonwolfnova.png

1 minute ago, Tevron said:

>Looks at flags, sees they are different
>Looks at Velocity (Low Govt) talking about old FTW flag being rotated, which is also still different and is in fact, the same flag, but rotated.

So how are they different except the Yin Yang?

Hell, you can see the evolution of these flags pretty damn easily.

Flag_of_FTW.png

Dragonwolfnova.png

GATO defending flat theft. That first flag, nothing like the Non Grata flag, the second flag, copy of Non Grata flag. They are trying to be Non Grata, they even copied our Alliance Information.

unknown.png?width=401&height=128

image0.png?width=400&height=193

Move along before you hurt your brain.

Just now, Lysergide said:

GATO defending flat theft. That first flag, nothing like the Non Grata flag, the second flag, copy of Non Grata flag. They are trying to be Non Grata, they even copied our Alliance Information.

unknown.png?width=401&height=128

image0.png?width=400&height=193

Move along before you hurt your brain.

The slogan is now the flag????
Those two flags only share the Yin  Yang... Still.

1 hour ago, Galerion said:

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

When has SNX ever been quiet.

1 minute ago, Tevron said:

Hmmm, apparently very. Can you explain?

Go get your wrangler to help you out with that one. Make sure to wear your helmet, everyone else can clearly see the similarities, sorry that you are too obtuse to get it.

Don't really think NG cares about SNX members holding a grudge against them. Funny thing is this all has made me do a complete 180 on NG. Grudge dropped. Nice to see all those NGers I warred with many times as part of the blitz.

Edited by Thrash

Just now, Lysergide said:

Go get your wrangler to help you out with that one. Make sure to wear your helmet, everyone else can clearly see the similarities, sorry that you are too obtuse to get it.

I feel like if you really can't spend a moment to explain to me how they are the same OTHER THAN THE YIN YANG SYMBOL, then maybe it's you who is struggling at the moment? I welcome anyone else to also explain to me these supposed similarities. You'd think an old friend would manage not to just insult me :P 

2 minutes ago, Tevron said:

I feel like if you really can't spend a moment to explain to me how they are the same OTHER THAN THE YIN YANG SYMBOL, then maybe it's you who is struggling at the moment? I welcome anyone else to also explain to me these supposed similarities. You'd think an old friend would manage not to just insult me :P 

All you had to do is look at them next to each other and see the similarities. Where did you get some silly idea that we were friends? When was the last time we talked, eight years ago? Is that what the real problem is, you are upset that someone called out FTW and we aren't all sitting around singing kumbaya and jerking each other off?