6 hours ago, Thrash said:

Being afraid of NG is the funniest part of this. Not as funny as those who think NG with be their saviors. Just white peace this war and get it done.

When you look at it they should be afraid.  This is a whos who of some of the worst warring alliances on Planet Bob, all they need is GPA and Sparta to join.  And the longer this goes on the more others who are bored might be talking to gathering others to jump is making NG just the start.  Lets face it this RFI bloc is the kind of group that people want to kill just because they fail.   

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

That would imply we need or requested saving.

This is the end and we won't be going gentle into that good night.

It's not the end. Swallow your pride. You're the one holding things up. In my view, you won. Your side is the only one getting wars launched, even if it's just pussy nuke turret turtle wars. This needs to be white peaced, but I think you wouldn't even accept that.

Edited by Thrash

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

It's not the end. Swallow your pride. You're the one holding things up. In my view, you won. Your side is the only one getting wars launched, even if it's just pussy nuke turret turtle wars. This needs to be white peaced, but I think you wouldn't even accept that.

We've been offering white peace since May.

We offered it again recently.

Copy-3.png

Copy-2.png

imageproxy-1.png

Their terms are not about actual post war, long term resolutions.. So far it's been all about their public image.

Edited by General Kanabis

6 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Copy-3.png

Copy-2.png

imageproxy-1.png

Their terms are not about actual post war, long term resolutions.. So far it's been all about their public image.

I have known Claude for a long time, he has busy hands, the metoo movement has outed him as a pest, a man of no morals who would lick an ice cream infront of children with an awkward smile.

CLAWS have become the sex pests of CN

ugh, they've offered white peace and admission of defeat, why do you want to take it further? you're hurting more than they are. smh.

Also, the one side needs to put someone else in charge besides this claude person, because nothing's gonna get done with that fool in charge.

Edited by Thrash

7 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Copy-3.png

Copy-2.png

imageproxy-1.png

Not sure why you would even talk to Claude, he will stab you in the back faster than you can blink. You are winning, I think its time you start to press for your own terms from them.

9 hours ago, Thrash said:

ugh, they've offered white peace and admission of defeat, why do you want to take it further? you're hurting more than they are. smh.

Also, the one side needs to put someone else in charge besides this claude person, because nothing's gonna get done with that fool in charge.

White peace + admission of defeat != White peace

I can say with a very high degree of certainty that the RFI coalition will not accept white peace, I say this after having spoken to some of them myself. I've even posited a means of pursuing a reasonable peace by way of mutual de-escalation of the conflict, to help bring about a meaningful peace and post-war resolution. I am told there is no fondness for that idea at present, even if we apologised <McPoyle> FOR EVERYTHING FOR ALL OF IT! </McPoyle> I do hope they come round at some point.

Ultimately though, they want to keep hammering us and we're happy to hammer back until they stop reeling off a fat list of grievances and demanding apologies for them, or presenting some poor attempt at punitive terms for peace.

We will leave our beef on the battlefield. If only our opponents could swallow their pride and do the same.

Only a weak man demands an apology.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Perhaps their is nobody left active enough in the RFI group to negotiate at this point.  I would just begin letting their nations know you have accepted RFIs surrender and they should change their AA to POW.  I doubt this collection of dead alliances has enough active government to tell them different.  

2 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Perhaps their is nobody left active enough in the RFI group to negotiate at this point.  I would just begin letting their nations know you have accepted RFIs surrender and they should change their AA to POW.  I doubt this collection of dead alliances has enough active government to tell them different.  

Cheers to you mate

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d22dd3b2e746b5341

Edited by Joseph Black

On 7/6/2019 at 11:37 PM, The Big Bad said:

When you look at it they should be afraid.  This is a whos who of some of the worst warring alliances on Planet Bob, all they need is GPA and Sparta to join.  And the longer this goes on the more others who are bored might be talking to gathering others to jump is making NG just the start.  Lets face it this RFI bloc is the kind of group that people want to kill just because they fail.   

Sorry for the late reply, but I have known you literally for ages, TBB, and I am appalled to see you sink to the lowness of insinuating that the GPA may be a "warring alliance", even just a most terrible one. Everyone knows that we couldn't manage to find that "Declare War" button lever actuator effector command thing to save our lives!

(Okay I admit that this is just an excuse to say hello to you and to Stewie... 😄)

2 hours ago, jerdge said:

Sorry for the late reply, but I have known you literally for ages, TBB, and I am appalled to see you sink to the lowness of insinuating that the GPA may be a "warring alliance", even just a most terrible one. Everyone knows that we couldn't manage to find that "Declare War" button lever actuator effector command thing to save our lives!

(Okay I admit that this is just an excuse to say hello to you and to Stewie... 😄)

Never need an excuse for that old friend.  And honestly in todays Planet Bob GPA would likely do better that most of what is left.  

8 hours ago, jerdge said:

The Vice Roi will return to make you all a cup of tea.

On 7/3/2019 at 10:49 PM, Joseph Black said:

Johnny,

Another fantastic piece of propaganda. The creativity and imagination put into your work is truly reminiscent of the great works of old. We'll keep the war going, you just keep the presses rolling. Keep up the good work! 

A loyal subscriber,

Joseph M. Black

Johnny of Anubia may and will also accept sponsorship of his nation's press in the form of 6 million donger ingame shipments.  It's another way to be part of the revolution!

Not saying it has to be from you, no, but as I understand it wouldn't be the first time he's had such an odd yet beneficial aid package like that come his way anyways. 

33 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

RFI Offers New Terms;

Details pending.

But it basically looks something like this-

Peace2019.png

Good old WAE, keeping everyone waiting since 2006

35tluf.gif

Their leadership probably needs permission from their mothers.

if i had knowed hillary zoidberg would be part of negotiations i 99% guarantee i would have participated. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW losers. #salty #outoftheloop #thanksfornothing #NOTblessed #worstdayofmylife #tellmenexttime #hillaryzoidberg #gato #wae #TROLLforinitiative # this is how older people do hash tags on facebook

2 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

if i had knowed hillary zoidberg would be part of negotiations i 99% guarantee i would have participated. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW losers. #salty #outoftheloop #thanksfornothing #NOTblessed #worstdayofmylife #tellmenexttime #hillaryzoidberg #gato #wae #TROLLforinitiative # this is how older people do hash tags on facebook

Master Hakai, hey, Hillary is part of the negotiations just thought you should know #nice #lovetohelp #xoxoxo