Last tango!

tenor.gif?itemid=4819380

If you're looking for a tough fight, you know where to find us. To temp many,  we're going to start with a few who look well prepared.

DEFCON 1 hereby declares war against the World.

o/

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2019 at 11:55 PM, HiredGun said:

DEFCON 1 hereby declares war against the World.

o/

I have to say, I am disappointed. You post this lovely invitation to party with you guys and then one of your advisers bemoans our arrival. I thought we could dance and play but now there is all this weeping and gnashing of teeth. Come on, Defcon, I know it is your party and your adviser can cry if he wants, but it is ruining the mood.

3 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

I have to say, I am disappointed. You post this lovely invitation to party with you guys and then one of your advisers bemoans our arrival. I thought we could dance and play but now there is all this weeping and gnashing of teeth. Come on, Defcon, I know it is your party and your adviser can cry if he wants, but it is ruining the mood.

No idea what you're talking about and you need to keep up with the times, this invite was made in the previous round. You'll be crawling back to the woodwork in due time. 

17 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

No idea what you're talking about and you need to keep up with the times, this invite was made in the previous round. You'll be crawling back to the woodwork in due time. 

Dang, these forums sure are dead! Good to meet you though, I think we are going to have so much fun together. I mean, you aren't mad right?