RFI Declares a ban on Tech Deals with COBRA and Allies

6 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

GK,

Declare an aggressive war, check. Pontificate on your moral superiority, check. Complain how unfair your being treated, check. Post a long winded statement of how your standing up against the evil oppressors of this world, check.

You should fire who ever is advising you because it's clearly Junka. You can do better.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Joseph Black,

Start a superfluous check list no one cares about, check.

Add big words in hopes people won't notice you can't differentiate between your and you're, check.

You should be answering why your alliance was planning an attack on FAN and with who's blessing, instead of cherry picking.

Insincerely, GK.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

What gives you the right to use a tactic that is reserved for rogues like Sir Kindle?

Are we really there yet or are you guys just that desperate to see a bent knee?

Did you for example, contact everyone else doing tech deals with us?

I don't know, I would say probably the historical record and our own sovereignty to make requests as we'd like; of course you have to be careful, asking questions about what is allowed and not allowed is apparently oppression.

But that seems to be off topic. RFI has not made any public or threatening bans on tech deals, and this thread (including my message and Ashleaa's response) demonstrate that the claim you're making is fault.

Until your next smear attempt!

2 hours ago, Tevron said:

I don't know, I would say probably the historical record and our own sovereignty to make requests as we'd like; of course you have to be careful, asking questions about what is allowed and not allowed is apparently oppression.

But that seems to be off topic. RFI has not made any public or threatening bans on tech deals, and this thread (including my message and Ashleaa's response) demonstrate that the claim you're making is fault.

Yes, no public threats have been made. You hide your actions to undermine our effort (entirely reasonable tactic) but it is quite clear what the implication is if people do engage in tech deals with us. Unless I am incorrect in my assumptions, so please clarify for the world:

If someone were to pursue tech deals with us, in spite of your private warnings; What would you do about it?

2 hours ago, Tevron said:

You guys are doing a spectacular job of smearing yourselves, I barely have anything to do with it.

So to be clear, it is a matter of requests?

@Ashleaa hear that? You have absolutely nothing to fear from this amalgamation of recreants.

As for you, Tevron- 

Let me paraphrase the question you avoided answering-

Why didn't you make such requests from some of the other people buying tech from us?

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

You guys are doing a spectacular job of smearing yourselves, I barely have anything to do with it.

So to be clear, it is a matter of requests?

@Ashleaa hear that? You have absolutely nothing to fear from this amalgamation of recreants.

As for you, Tevron- 

Let me paraphrase the question you avoided answering-

Why didn't you make such requests from some of the other people buying tech from us?

How do you know we haven't? XD

22 minutes ago, Tevron said:

How do you know we haven't? XD

That's precisely the point we are trying to illuminate here. If you want to enforce a ban on tech deals to us, do you not think it would be wise to publicly declare that as well as privately messaging people?

Or do you lack the confidence that people will do as you wish if said public declaration was made?

You are sneaking around back channels trying to intimidate people individually because you lack the fortitude and conviction to publicly declare the consequences and carry them out.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

9 hours ago, Wobblies said:

Just as I thought.

Oh nice to know you can only read apart if a post, I can finally figure out where to send this spare reading tutor I have. 

On 5/8/2019 at 5:22 PM, General Kanabis said:

Thought I'd do them the courtesy of making it official since they are already imposing themselves upon the rest of the game;

unknown-3.png

I'm pretty sure this includes everyone equally, them being fearless and all, so please don't send us tech deals or else they might attack you

Not sure if this is joke thread, or serious. If the former, 10/10.

Dealing with an Alliance at war has always been viewed by the greater community as a no-no. When people still gave a !@#$ about CB's, dumb !@#$ like that caused a few fronts to expand and open.

Lots of stupid things done this war. Painted some pretty bad pictures.. This isn't one.

This is, however, why retaining a warchest is important. Micros should take note.

Edited by DeathAdder

5 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Oh nice to know you can only read apart if a post, I can finally figure out where to send this spare reading tutor I have. 

Is this an awkward time to bring up that you weren't sent two by accident?

6 hours ago, Dre4mwe4ver said:

Is this an awkward time to bring up that you weren't sent two by accident?

Clearly a typo Dre4m so get that stick outta your ***

9 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Not sure if this is joke thread, or serious. If the former, 10/10.

Dealing with an Alliance at war has always been viewed by the greater community as a no-no. When people still gave a !@#$ about CB's, dumb !@#$ like that caused a few fronts to expand and open.

Lots of stupid things done this war. Painted some pretty bad pictures.. This isn't one.

This is, however, why retaining a warchest is important. Micros should take note.

I'm not claiming what they are trying to do is stupid.

I am stating quite clearly that the way they are going about it is cowardly.

I guess?

The average individual doesn't even bother to check the "Wars Across the Globe" screen to figure out if an AA is at war or not. Much less actually bothering to go on the OWF and follow current events.

S'why NPO has always conducted regular aid checks on AA's we're at war with.... Except we go to the actual Alliance leader(s) and inform them of the transgression of their member, rather than the specific individuals.

Posting it publicly has minimal results. Always has, always will.

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

S'why NPO has always conducted regular aid checks on AA's we're at war with.... Except we go to the actual Alliance leader(s) and inform them of the transgression of their member, rather than the specific individuals.

NPO is one thing.

RFI has grown it's head well beyond what it's short existence merits.

Edited by General Kanabis

where i come from if you are aiding  an opponent I’m at war with it is an act of war against my nation .. ( your supplying said nation with tech or money that can and will do damage to my nation)

how things have changed 

Edited by RoadRash

4 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Except we go to the actual Alliance leader(s) and inform them of the transgression of their member, rather than the specific individuals.

This. Otherwise you are undermining 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

Everyone knows the side with advantage is allowed to continue with tech deals, while the side who has no advantage (who is no shape to threaten non-combatants) cannot tech deal. It's been that way for years now. Yet another thing that has put this world closer to the end. Shame to see "might makes right" is still blooming, thought that was supposed to end in 2009.

Edited by Thrash

On 5/13/2019 at 5:20 PM, Master Hakai said:

Gentlemen,

I fear I've gotten to the age where clicking "Cruise Missile" or "Aggressive Attack" on the drop down menu doesn't feel like anything anymore. What should I do?

Sinceriously,

Joseph A Bank

Try "Launch Nuclear Missile" that usually does it for me!

On 5/10/2019 at 2:47 PM, Alexio15 said:

Let's be real, buddy, you don't have a spare.

As for banning or restricting tech deals... not necessary, given the size disparity. Used to be the regular thing to do though

Edited by Neo Uruk