RFI Declares a ban on Tech Deals with COBRA and Allies

Thought I'd do them the courtesy of making it official since they are already imposing themselves upon the rest of the game;

unknown-3.png

I'm pretty sure this includes everyone equally, them being fearless and all, so please don't send us tech deals or else they might attack you!

PRiroMB.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooo ultimatums 

So tell me RFI (but especially CLAWS) when did you realize the best way to destroy a persistent enemy by warfare was to wage it totally? 

The threat of the COBRA Kai must be truly great indeed. 

Please keep fighting the good fight. 

10 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

weird flex but okay rfi

Not surprising really, trying to impose your will on those smaller than you. But if you want to push around other people uninvolved in our fight, at least seize the narrative yourselves before playing dirty.

Pretty much sums up what we've been aggressively resisting. 

As Canik said everyone is free to do what they want but there are consequences; guess this is what he ment. 

My the tyranny of aNiMaLz permeates alliances fast. 

6 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Cant remember if this means to send them cash for tech or not

Surely these threats are only reserved for AAs that RFI is bigger than. I think it wouldn’t apply to your investments. 

17 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Literally in the first post.

That's just a claim you haven't presented any evidence. I want to see these so called threats you speak of.

Edited by Wobblies

11 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

That's just a claim you haven't presented any evidence. I want to see these so called threats you speak of.

Is it just FTW policy to always play dumb or is that just how you all are?

I would have chosen my language a little more carefully if I realized my PMs were going to be posted to the OWF without my consent, which I am not happy about. 

I was contacted by CLAWS and GATO and they politely and firmly requested that I cease tech deals with COBRA for the duration of the war.  They did not explicitly threaten me, but the implicit message was clear that there could be adverse consequences if I had continued my tech deals.  Or maybe I'm just an old paranoid FAN.

10 minutes ago, Ashleaa said:

I would have chosen my language a little more carefully if I realized my PMs were going to be posted to the OWF without my consent, which I am not happy about. 

I was contacted by CLAWS and GATO and they politely and firmly requested that I cease tech deals with COBRA for the duration of the war.  They did not explicitly threaten me, but the implicit message was clear that there could be adverse consequences if I had continued my tech deals.  Or maybe I'm just an old paranoid FAN.

No, you're on the right track, it was definitely a threat.

We are, after all, talking about the same people who planned to roll what's left of your alliance last year-

IMG-20190509-195532.jpg

9 minutes ago, Ashleaa said:

I think those "MHA" guys and I came to a grudging respect.  I lost 30K tech but peeled more than that off them.

Yeah because they actually did it.

The MHA/Umbrella faction went out with a bang and did so largely on their own, which is always respectable.

This is another group of people entirely.

These people are the type that plot away and never make a move unless it's guaranteed they won't be outgunned. We call them pixel huggers.

A VietFAN vet shouldn't let the likes of them dictate who you can and can't do business with.

It is an outrage against your very legacy.

4 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

No, you're on the right track, it was definitely a threat.

We are, after all, talking about the same people who planned to roll what's left of your alliance last year-

IMG-20190509-195532.jpg

You are a conspiracy theorist. I would never in any way support a conspired attack on FAN. They have been good guys and gals for years and they gave my friends and allies of the III% a home. We even fought alongside them not too long ago in defense of our allies in MHA.

I apologize Ashleaa if you have felt threatened by my message in any way... So the others can see, here is my message:

Screenshot_20190509-062400.png

Edited by Tevron
I don't need to disparage LH

GK,

Declare an aggressive war, check. Pontificate on your moral superiority, check. Complain how unfair your being treated, check. Post a long winded statement of how your standing up against the evil oppressors of this world, check.

You should fire who ever is advising you because it's clearly Junka. You can do better.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

7 hours ago, Ashleaa said:

I was contacted by CLAWS and GATO and they politely and firmly requested that I cease tech deals with COBRA for the duration of the war.  They did not explicitly threaten me

Just as I thought.

4 hours ago, Tevron said:

You are a conspiracy theorist. I would never in any way support a conspired attack on FAN. They have been good guys and gals for years and they gave my friends and allies of the III% a home. We even fought alongside them not too long ago in defense of our allies in MHA.

I apologize Ashleaa if you have felt threatened by my message in any way... So the others can see, here is my message:

Screenshot_20190509-062400.png

What gives you the right to use a tactic that is reserved for rogues like Sir Kindle?

Are we really there yet or are you guys just that desperate to see a bent knee?

Did you for example, contact everyone else doing tech deals with us?

Edited by General Kanabis