FAO: The Legion - Who is this rogue?

While I am aware that our alliances wage war against each other I have a query for you; I have found myself declared upon by this fledgling nation: https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=618028

A look at their activity shows they applied to join your AA before going unaffiliated and declaring war on my nation. Such profound growth for such a young nation and one that has seemingly received no aid. Odd that they should briefly bear your standard and choose to attack me, don't you think? Do not mistake this post for whinging, I shall deal with them myself but their sudden arrival on our planet; their rapid growth; brief affiliation with yourselves and desire to wage war with me leaves me curious.

So I ask you: Do you know who this rogue state is and from whence they came? I have asked them for their reasons for declaring war but am yet to receive a response, so I seek a public response from the one alliance this rogue has had contact with.

I await your response.