Legion DOW on Kashmir

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

The delusions are coming back.

Honestly, what do you think the outcome of this war will be?

We will completely recover from the damage that COBRA has dealt. Will you?

If you think we are going to surrender, you are the delusional one. 

If you honestly think that COBRA will win this war, you should go see a therapist because that is just crazy. 

17 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

I apologize that you felt like we disrespected you so. I myself am Internal affairs, not foreign affairs, so it's not my job to focus on those matters. 

IMG-20190402-184557.jpg

LOL

You were literally trying to recruit TIE as allies right before the war.

You didn't even know they existed.

6 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Honestly, what do you think the outcome of this war will be?

We will completely recover from the damage that COBRA has dealt. Will you?

If you think we are going to surrender, you are the delusional one. 

If you honestly think that COBRA will win this war, you should go see a therapist because that is just crazy. 

That depends on how you define "victory." I consider it a victory knowing we proved you couldn't take us on on your own.

Just now, General Kanabis said:

IMG-20190402-184557.jpg

LOL

You were literally trying to recruit TIE as allies right before the war.

You didn't even know they existed.

That was a misunderstanding on my part. I admit that it was because of my ignorance of the situation due to RL issues. Besides, it was a copy and pasted message that I had sent to several other alliances on white. I was doing my job and trying to secure votes for our senators. 

2 minutes ago, Korlath said:

That depends on how you define "victory." I consider it a victory knowing we proved you couldn't take us on on your own.

We don't have to take you on ourselves. Seeing as RFI has our back. That is kind of the point of a military bloc.

Edited by Smitty256

4 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

you and no one else that matters

I know I matter to Canik, or at least the FTW vs Korlath damage ratio which by the way is still in my favor. Round after round and your puppies can't out damage me.

1 minute ago, Korlath said:

I know I matter to Canik, or at least the FTW vs Korlath damage ratio which by the way is still in my favor. Round after round and your puppies can't out damage me.

You will run out of money at some point. When that happens, you won't be able to out damage us.

Just now, Smitty256 said:

You will run out of money at some point. When that happens, you won't be able to out damage us.

Perhaps, but that would only be by virtue of numbers. But I was still better prepared to take on your puppies for months, proving once again that FTW sucks and I don't 

1 minute ago, Korlath said:

Perhaps, but that would only be by virtue of numbers. But I was still better prepared to take on your puppies for months, proving once again that FTW sucks and I don't 

If that is what you have to tell yourself to fall asleep at night, keep telling yourself that.

2 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

That's debatable too. By the end of this last round my NS will probably be so low I'll be able to harass your even weaker tiers. Can't wait. Won't need that much money to out damage them

Just now, Korlath said:

That's debatable too. By the end of this last round my NS will probably be so low I'll be able to harass your even weaker tiers. Can't wait. Won't need that much money to out damage them

Okay, we have hundreds of billions of dollars that we can flood our lower tier nations with. You might out damage them at first, but you will eventually run out of money and then when you do, we will throw you out with the trash where you belong.

2 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

If that is what you have to tell yourself to fall asleep at night, keep telling yourself that.

What keeps me going is that soon I'll be able to wreck havoc among your weaker tiers. Hear me, so long as we are at war and my nation exists your baby pups will live in fear of me declaring war on them next.

Just now, Smitty256 said:

Okay, we have hundreds of billions of dollars that we can flood our lower tier nations with. You might out damage them at first, but you will eventually run out of money and then when you do, we will throw you out with the trash where you belong.

All of the money on Bob will never buy what your weaker and younger pups demand the most, security. I'll be a constant annoyance to them even if they end up out damaging. Mmmhmm I'm loving it 

44 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

GK,

Another round of tea than?

JB,

It's then, not than.  You damned nincompoop.  Some other idiot sandwiched your post (above) to emblazen it forever.  Idiots, like birds, flock.

As you were, gentlemen, and ladies.  :)