Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

 

This is the first honorable thing you've ever done in this game, don't ruin it by being petty.

 


And ruin my reputation as the most dishonorable person on Planet Bob? Ha! I think not. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Canik said:


And ruin my reputation as the most dishonorable person on Planet Bob? Ha! I think not. xD

 

Easy there, pal.

You still have Methrage and Junka to surpass. Swallowing their legacy alliances whole was a good start, but I'm afraid you still have a long way to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Easy there, pal.

You still have Methrage and Junka to surpass. Swallowing their legacy alliances whole was a good start, but I'm afraid you still have a long way to go.


True and you're giving me some tough competition by acting like your wars at 3k NS are so significant. Using Methrage tactics to bully new players into your sphere. You have a head start on me in a lot of ways. Not sure either of them had spheres that were so riddle with liars, trolls and the like but that certainly doesn't hurt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Canik said:


True and you're giving me some tough competition by acting like your wars at 3k NS are so significant. Using Methrage tactics to bully new players into your sphere. You have a head start on me in a lot of ways. Not sure either of them had spheres that were so riddle with liars, trolls and the like but that certainly doesn't hurt. 

 

Thank you for the compliment, but none of that is a secret.

At least we don't pretend to be something we're not.

Maybe next time I approach you diplomatically, you'll get off your high horse and talk to me on the level. 

j3wixxvlslx11.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Thank you for the compliment, but none of that is a secret.

At least we don't pretend to be something we're not.

Maybe next time I approach you diplomatically, you'll get off your high horse and talk to me on the level. 

j3wixxvlslx11.gif

 

 


Maybe next time use the right terminology, and try to be realistic and not have delusions of grandeur. 

I see you're still having trouble with the latter, if that's how you think this has gone. It's a lot more like this:
horse_kicks_human_gif_5757630942.gif

Hint: you're the dumbass getting kicked down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Canik said:


Maybe next time use the right terminology, and try to be realistic and not have delusions of grandeur. 

I see you're still having trouble with the latter, if that's how you think this has gone. It's a lot more like this:
horse_kicks_human_gif_5757630942.gif

Hint: you're the dumbass getting kicked down

If you have to spell it out, it ain't a good joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

If you have to spell it out, it ain't a good joke.


GK has a habit of misunderstanding things. I wanted to make sure it was clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

 

The only delusional one here is you.

Allow me to illustrate-

Canik-the-Delusion.png

 

 

lmao!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What? No, I don't see myself like that! Are you kidding? You vastly underestimate my ego!

c68ab22075843ba8abdf696dc310252a47316dc5

This. This is how I see myself. Winner of the Game of CN Thrones! Master of the Cyberverse! I am Cybernations! Bwha! Bwhahaha! Then when the seat of the Iron Throne is finally warm! I stop daydreaming, stand up and humbly inform Lord of Darkness his throne is ready. :)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Canik said:

What? No, I don't see myself like that! Are you kidding? You vastly underestimate my ego!

c68ab22075843ba8abdf696dc310252a47316dc5

This. This is how I see myself. Winner of the Game of CN Thrones! Master of the Cyberverse! I am Cybernations! Bwha! Bwhahaha! Then when the seat of the Iron Throne is finally warm! I stop daydreaming, stand up and humbly inform Lord of Darkness his throne is ready. :)
 

He thinks the ability to be assisted  to smash a tenth or less of his NS makes him relevant and then as soon as he's done that he panders and grovels to the actual overlords of Bob. 

 

You're the worst kind of subject. Like Reynold de Chatillon

 

tumblr_o0e0ti5Y0w1s7w437o2_500.gif

Edited by Lucius Optimus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1397006919-mad_hatter_tea_party_invitati

And I thought I was mad!

Edited by Canik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, General Kanabis said:

 

You thought wrong.


Now that I've seen true madness, I'm inclined to agree. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Canik said:


Now that I've seen true madness, I'm inclined to agree. xD

 

Exactly.

No one else thinks you're mad.

It's an imaginary title you impose on yourself because you've never done anything mad or daring at all.

The Sad King would be a more appropriate title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Exactly.

No one else thinks you're mad.

It's an imaginary title you impose on yourself because you've never done anything mad or daring at all.

The Sad King would be a more appropriate title.

 

5 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

The only delusional one here is you.


^ I dunno, this guy here seems to disagree. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Canik said:

 


^ I dunno, this guy here seems to disagree. xD

 

True madness is never imagined.

Otherwise it's just a delusion.

Edited by General Kanabis
A letter "s" was delayed in traffic..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

 

True madness is never imagined.

Otherwise it's just a delusion.


lol wut?

Re-imagining definitions to make them what you want again, GK?
 

mad·ness
/ˈmadnəs/
noun
noun: madness
  1. the state of being mentally ill, especially severely.
    synonyms: insanity, insaneness, dementia, mental illness, derangement, dementedness, instability, unsoundness of mind, lunacy, distraction, depression, mania, hysteria, frenzy, psychosis, psychopathy, schizophrenia, hydrophobia; More


Btw to be daring you must have something of value to risk first. 

Picard-Facepalm.jpg
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Canik said:

 

 


Btw to be daring you must have something of value to risk first. 

Picard-Facepalm.jpg
 

Oh. So like everything? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He had to google the definition of madness and still doesn't realize it is different from delusional in the context I used it.

Anything to distract from the fact FTW is incapable of fighting a war on it's own, I guess.

By all means, let's focus on the syntax.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

He had to google the definition of madness and still doesn't realize it is different from delusional in the context I used it.

Anything to distract from the fact FTW is incapable of fighting a war on it's own, I guess.

By all means, let's focus on the syntax.

 

 

You declared on us in defense of your ally, The Kashmir, who in turn declared on us in defense of COBRA. TIE decided that they wanted to be big boys and fight us with both of you. 

We haven't declared on anyone in this war. All the wars we are fighting have been in defense. Pardon our allies for actually honoring the treaties they signed with us and are fighting in our defense. 

 

James Spanier has ripped apart your reasons for declaring war on us in the first place. Now, you are going to sit on the forums and !@#$ talk anyone that disagrees with you. After the damage that we have caused COBRA, it will take a while before your alliance recovers, if it does at all. 

 

When this illegal war first started, Freehold of the Wolves was sitting at 12.6 million nation strength. After 2 rounds, we are at 12.3 million nation strength. COBRA, Kashmir, Sellswords, & TIE combined have a nation strength of 1,920,175. RFI + LoSS have a combined nation strength of 39,181,801. But please, go on about how you are going to beat us. 

 

And the only one that is delusional here is you, GK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

 

You misspelled helplessness

 

 

 

 

Like I said, the only one here that is delusional is you, GK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...