Black Dog >> Mangy Wolf

13 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

This is the first honorable thing you've ever done in this game, don't ruin it by being petty.

And ruin my reputation as the most dishonorable person on Planet Bob? Ha! I think not. xD

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Canik said:

And ruin my reputation as the most dishonorable person on Planet Bob? Ha! I think not. xD

Easy there, pal.

You still have Methrage and Junka to surpass. Swallowing their legacy alliances whole was a good start, but I'm afraid you still have a long way to go.

10 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Easy there, pal.

You still have Methrage and Junka to surpass. Swallowing their legacy alliances whole was a good start, but I'm afraid you still have a long way to go.

True and you're giving me some tough competition by acting like your wars at 3k NS are so significant. Using Methrage tactics to bully new players into your sphere. You have a head start on me in a lot of ways. Not sure either of them had spheres that were so riddle with liars, trolls and the like but that certainly doesn't hurt. 

46 minutes ago, Canik said:

True and you're giving me some tough competition by acting like your wars at 3k NS are so significant. Using Methrage tactics to bully new players into your sphere. You have a head start on me in a lot of ways. Not sure either of them had spheres that were so riddle with liars, trolls and the like but that certainly doesn't hurt. 

Thank you for the compliment, but none of that is a secret.

At least we don't pretend to be something we're not.

Maybe next time I approach you diplomatically, you'll get off your high horse and talk to me on the level. 

j3wixxvlslx11.gif

27 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Thank you for the compliment, but none of that is a secret.

At least we don't pretend to be something we're not.

Maybe next time I approach you diplomatically, you'll get off your high horse and talk to me on the level. 

j3wixxvlslx11.gif

Maybe next time use the right terminology, and try to be realistic and not have delusions of grandeur. 

I see you're still having trouble with the latter, if that's how you think this has gone. It's a lot more like this:
horse_kicks_human_gif_5757630942.gif

Hint: you're the dumbass getting kicked down

1 minute ago, Canik said:

Maybe next time use the right terminology, and try to be realistic and not have delusions of grandeur. 

I see you're still having trouble with the latter, if that's how you think this has gone. It's a lot more like this:
horse_kicks_human_gif_5757630942.gif

Hint: you're the dumbass getting kicked down

If you have to spell it out, it ain't a good joke.

What? No, I don't see myself like that! Are you kidding? You vastly underestimate my ego!

c68ab22075843ba8abdf696dc310252a47316dc5

This. This is how I see myself. Winner of the Game of CN Thrones! Master of the Cyberverse! I am Cybernations! Bwha! Bwhahaha! Then when the seat of the Iron Throne is finally warm! I stop daydreaming, stand up and humbly inform Lord of Darkness his throne is ready. :)

31 minutes ago, Canik said:

What? No, I don't see myself like that! Are you kidding? You vastly underestimate my ego!

c68ab22075843ba8abdf696dc310252a47316dc5

This. This is how I see myself. Winner of the Game of CN Thrones! Master of the Cyberverse! I am Cybernations! Bwha! Bwhahaha! Then when the seat of the Iron Throne is finally warm! I stop daydreaming, stand up and humbly inform Lord of Darkness his throne is ready. :)

He thinks the ability to be assisted  to smash a tenth or less of his NS makes him relevant and then as soon as he's done that he panders and grovels to the actual overlords of Bob. 

You're the worst kind of subject. Like Reynold de Chatillon

tumblr_o0e0ti5Y0w1s7w437o2_500.gif

Edited by Lucius Optimus

Just now, Canik said:

Now that I've seen true madness, I'm inclined to agree. xD

Exactly.

No one else thinks you're mad.

It's an imaginary title you impose on yourself because you've never done anything mad or daring at all.

The Sad King would be a more appropriate title.

49 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Exactly.

No one else thinks you're mad.

It's an imaginary title you impose on yourself because you've never done anything mad or daring at all.

The Sad King would be a more appropriate title.

5 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

The only delusional one here is you.

^ I dunno, this guy here seems to disagree. xD

2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

True madness is never imagined.

Otherwise it's just a delusion.

lol wut?

Re-imagining definitions to make them what you want again, GK?

mad·ness
/ˈmadnəs/
noun
noun: madness
  1. the state of being mentally ill, especially severely.
    synonyms: insanity, insaneness, dementia, mental illness, derangement, dementedness, instability, unsoundness of mind, lunacy, distraction, depression, mania, hysteria, frenzy, psychosis, psychopathy, schizophrenia, hydrophobia; More

Btw to be daring you must have something of value to risk first. 

Picard-Facepalm.jpg

6 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

He had to google the definition of madness and still doesn't realize it is different from delusional in the context I used it.

Anything to distract from the fact FTW is incapable of fighting a war on it's own, I guess.

By all means, let's focus on the syntax.

You declared on us in defense of your ally, The Kashmir, who in turn declared on us in defense of COBRA. TIE decided that they wanted to be big boys and fight us with both of you. 

We haven't declared on anyone in this war. All the wars we are fighting have been in defense. Pardon our allies for actually honoring the treaties they signed with us and are fighting in our defense. 

James Spanier has ripped apart your reasons for declaring war on us in the first place. Now, you are going to sit on the forums and !@#$ talk anyone that disagrees with you. After the damage that we have caused COBRA, it will take a while before your alliance recovers, if it does at all. 

When this illegal war first started, Freehold of the Wolves was sitting at 12.6 million nation strength. After 2 rounds, we are at 12.3 million nation strength. COBRA, Kashmir, Sellswords, & TIE combined have a nation strength of 1,920,175. RFI + LoSS have a combined nation strength of 39,181,801. But please, go on about how you are going to beat us. 

And the only one that is delusional here is you, GK.