Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Claude

DUmb war story

Recommended Posts

On 4/25/2019 at 5:36 PM, Tankobite said:

Ah, ok. I didn’t realize delusion was a foreign policy principle of RFI.

 

Let's just for a moment pretend that you actually have a point, stop obfuscating and get to it please. Who is the relivant power RFI seems to be running from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

 

Let's just for a moment pretend that you actually have a point, stop obfuscating and get to it please. Who is the relivant power RFI seems to be running from?

 

First time I ever see one of your post in a non-condescending format.

What gives? Is that really you or are you just triggered?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

 

First time I ever see one of your post in a non-condescending format.

What gives? Is that really you or are you just triggered?

 

I've always considered my penmanship an attempt at depth of voice. A notion of reverence to the status of station to whom I'm referring, from one world leader to another in the world in which we live. I'm genuinely suprised you find it condescending, I'll make note.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

I've always considered my penmanship an attempt at depth of voice. A notion of reverence to the status of station to whom I'm referring, from one world leader to another in the world in which we live. I'm genuinely suprised you find it condescending, I'll make note.

 

The digital premises hereabouts have expediently provided us all an almost trivial prerogative that you may be inclined to notice if you were but to shift your gaze towards the sinistral (or uppermost, if you're mobile) section of each post.

 

Stop being such a dork.

 

-Disrespectfully, GK

-General Kanabis

-THE GENERAL

-KANABIS

-IN CASE YOU DID'NT ALREADY KNOW, I AM GENERAL KANABIS.

Edited by General Kanabis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

 

The digital premises hereabouts have expediently provided us all an almost trivial prerogative that you may be inclined to notice if you were but to shift your gaze towards the sinistral (or uppermost, if you're mobile) section of each post.

 

Stop being such a dork.

 

-Disrespectfully, GK

-General Kanabis

-THE GENERAL

-KANABIS

-IN CASE YOU DID'NT ALREADY KNOW, I AM GENERAL KANABIS.

 

General,

 

That was fun while it lasted, I appiciate your soporific attempts at humor and wit. Keep it up, you'll get it eventually.

 

Enjoy the war,

Joseph M. Black,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

 

wth is an appiciate tho???

 

That's just his lisp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To: slymenstrua hymen From: Kaznawim Date: 5/3/2019 12:46:26 PM Subject: A better option

Message: Is to surrender instead of fighting a war that your alliance should of never been involved with in the first place. How is Lex going to coup Sir William and then send your alliance to the slaughter?

 

Symbiosis.jpg

 

We're just getting warmed up :nuke:

 

Edited by General Kanabis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

To: slymenstrua hymen From: Kaznawim Date: 5/3/2019 12:46:26 PM Subject: A better option

Message: Is to surrender instead of fighting a war that your alliance should of never been involved with in the first place. How is Lex going to coup Sir William and then send your alliance to the slaughter?

 

Symbiosis.jpg

 

We're just getting warmed up :nuke:

 

Is the idea that you are the burning monk here? I don't really see how you "dying in protest" is sending anyone any kind of message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tevron said:

Is the idea that you are the burning monk here? I don't really see how you "dying in protest" is sending anyone any kind of message.

Of course you wouldn't. I'm sure you've never actually stood for anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Of course you wouldn't. I'm sure you've never actually stood for anything. 

Care to elaborate? If getting rolled over your own stupidity is standing for something than I guess I haven't. Y'all circlejerking about the nobility of not knowing what a round is and fighting an aggressive war over it does not appear to me to be a stand against or for anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tevron said:

If getting rolled over your own stupidity is standing for something than I guess I haven't. 

That's a highly opinionated statement 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tevron said:

Care to elaborate? 

 

Date

Announcement Title

 

4/28/2019 8:30:21 PM A General's Speech  

...we have already conquered; 

On the right and left two seas enclose you, without your possessing even a single ship for escape...
Here, soldiers, where you have first met the enemy, you must conquer or die;

...I do not regard it, soldiers, as of small account that there is not a man among you before whose eyes I have not often achieved some military exploit; and to whom, in like manner, I, the spectator and witness of his valor, could not recount his own gallant deeds, particularized by time and place. With soldiers who have a thousand times received my praises and gifts, I, who was the pupil of you all before I became your commander, will march out in battle-array against those who are unknown to and ignorant of each other.  

On whatever side I turn my eyes I see nothing but what is full of courage and energy: a veteran infantry; cavalry, both those with and those without the Manhattan Project, composed of the most gallant nations, you, our most faithful and valiant allies, you COBRAS, who are about to fight as well for the sake of your alliance as from the justest resentment. We are the assailants in the war, and descend into the Freehold with hostile standards, about to engage so much more boldly and bravely than the foe, as the confidence and courage of the assailants are greater than those of him who is defensive. Besides, suffering, injury, and indignity inflame and excite our minds: they first demanded me, your leader, for punishment, and then all of you who had laid siege to FTW; and had we been given up they would have visited us with the severest tortures.  

That most cruel and haughty alliance considers everything it's own, and at it's own disposal; it thinks it right that it should regulate with whom we are to have war, with whom peace; it circumscribes and shuts us up by the boundaries of mountains and rivers which we must not pass, and then does not adhere to those boundaries which it appointed... there is nothing left to us in any quarter, except what we can assert to ourselves by arms. Those may be cowards and dastards who have something to look back upon; whom, flying through safe and unmolested roads, their own lands and their own country will receive: there is a necessity for you to be brave, and, since all between victory and death is broken off from you by inevitable despair, either to conquer, or, if fortune should waver, to meet death rather in battle than in flight. If this be well fixed and determined in the minds of you all, I will repeat, you have already conquered; no stronger incentive to victory has been given to man by the immortal gods.

5973.jpg

 

TLDR; alliance-flags113201851023-PM.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Date

Announcement Title

 

4/28/2019 8:30:21 PM A General's Speech  

...we have already conquered; 

On the right and left two seas enclose you, without your possessing even a single ship for escape...
Here, soldiers, where you have first met the enemy, you must conquer or die;

...I do not regard it, soldiers, as of small account that there is not a man among you before whose eyes I have not often achieved some military exploit; and to whom, in like manner, I, the spectator and witness of his valor, could not recount his own gallant deeds, particularized by time and place. With soldiers who have a thousand times received my praises and gifts, I, who was the pupil of you all before I became your commander, will march out in battle-array against those who are unknown to and ignorant of each other.  

On whatever side I turn my eyes I see nothing but what is full of courage and energy: a veteran infantry; cavalry, both those with and those without the Manhattan Project, composed of the most gallant nations, you, our most faithful and valiant allies, you COBRAS, who are about to fight as well for the sake of your alliance as from the justest resentment. We are the assailants in the war, and descend into the Freehold with hostile standards, about to engage so much more boldly and bravely than the foe, as the confidence and courage of the assailants are greater than those of him who is defensive. Besides, suffering, injury, and indignity inflame and excite our minds: they first demanded me, your leader, for punishment, and then all of you who had laid siege to FTW; and had we been given up they would have visited us with the severest tortures.  

That most cruel and haughty alliance considers everything it's own, and at it's own disposal; it thinks it right that it should regulate with whom we are to have war, with whom peace; it circumscribes and shuts us up by the boundaries of mountains and rivers which we must not pass, and then does not adhere to those boundaries which it appointed... there is nothing left to us in any quarter, except what we can assert to ourselves by arms. Those may be cowards and dastards who have something to look back upon; whom, flying through safe and unmolested roads, their own lands and their own country will receive: there is a necessity for you to be brave, and, since all between victory and death is broken off from you by inevitable despair, either to conquer, or, if fortune should waver, to meet death rather in battle than in flight. If this be well fixed and determined in the minds of you all, I will repeat, you have already conquered; no stronger incentive to victory has been given to man by the immortal gods.

5973.jpg

 

TLDR; alliance-flags113201851023-PM.jpg

 

 

Let the banners flutter, we want to assault!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Date

Announcement Title

 

4/28/2019 8:30:21 PM A General's Speech  

...we have already conquered; 

On the right and left two seas enclose you, without your possessing even a single ship for escape...
Here, soldiers, where you have first met the enemy, you must conquer or die;

...I do not regard it, soldiers, as of small account that there is not a man among you before whose eyes I have not often achieved some military exploit; and to whom, in like manner, I, the spectator and witness of his valor, could not recount his own gallant deeds, particularized by time and place. With soldiers who have a thousand times received my praises and gifts, I, who was the pupil of you all before I became your commander, will march out in battle-array against those who are unknown to and ignorant of each other.  

On whatever side I turn my eyes I see nothing but what is full of courage and energy: a veteran infantry; cavalry, both those with and those without the Manhattan Project, composed of the most gallant nations, you, our most faithful and valiant allies, you COBRAS, who are about to fight as well for the sake of your alliance as from the justest resentment. We are the assailants in the war, and descend into the Freehold with hostile standards, about to engage so much more boldly and bravely than the foe, as the confidence and courage of the assailants are greater than those of him who is defensive. Besides, suffering, injury, and indignity inflame and excite our minds: they first demanded me, your leader, for punishment, and then all of you who had laid siege to FTW; and had we been given up they would have visited us with the severest tortures.  

That most cruel and haughty alliance considers everything it's own, and at it's own disposal; it thinks it right that it should regulate with whom we are to have war, with whom peace; it circumscribes and shuts us up by the boundaries of mountains and rivers which we must not pass, and then does not adhere to those boundaries which it appointed... there is nothing left to us in any quarter, except what we can assert to ourselves by arms. Those may be cowards and dastards who have something to look back upon; whom, flying through safe and unmolested roads, their own lands and their own country will receive: there is a necessity for you to be brave, and, since all between victory and death is broken off from you by inevitable despair, either to conquer, or, if fortune should waver, to meet death rather in battle than in flight. If this be well fixed and determined in the minds of you all, I will repeat, you have already conquered; no stronger incentive to victory has been given to man by the immortal gods.

5973.jpg

 

TLDR; alliance-flags113201851023-PM.jpg

 

 


I do not in this speech see what you are taking a stand for or against. You state that FTW claims its right to regulate your wars, but they have not done that. You are the people who have externally claimed to regulate the standard "round" into something that it is not with regards to FTW and your ally Kashmir; two external entities. Can you clarify or highlight the specific part of this speech that points out what values you're burning yourselves alive for? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 5:48 PM, Tevron said:


I do not in this speech see what you are taking a stand for or against. You state that FTW claims its right to regulate your wars, but they have not done that. You are the people who have externally claimed to regulate the standard "round" into something that it is not with regards to FTW and your ally Kashmir; two external entities. Can you clarify or highlight the specific part of this speech that points out what values you're burning yourselves alive for? 

In all fairness, it's a pretty nice speech, aside from the basic grammar and spelling errors.

 

Surprisingly, it's possibly the more honest of texts to come from this war, as it's come the closest to the truth: they aren't standing for anything, just burning. When you're left with nothing but the consequences of your own mistakes, I suppose you have nothing to rally around but the scavenging of some kind of "virtue" that comes only from mistaking suffering as validation, rather than that simple consequence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dre4mwe4ver said:

In all fairness, it's a pretty nice speech, aside from the basic grammar and spelling errors.

No one say anything :awesome:

 

9 hours ago, Dre4mwe4ver said:

they aren't standing for anything, just burning. 

The ultimate trade, awaiting its ultimate practitioner...

giphy-18.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...