DUmb war story

Claude

40 minutes ago, Korlath said:

Own up to it Canik. You were concerned about me out damaging you in round 1. That has been established (see Cobra DOW). You wanted to rectify that in round 2 and when it wasn't happening you sent help. It's your contempt of Cobra and your obsession with me not outdamaging you that drove your course of action and got us into this mess.

If an alliance is in a mess, they should look in the mirror. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I told ya to get away from Kashmir and Cobra because they are shotty aa's.

They are what now?

shotty

adjective
shot·ty | \ ˈshätē\
-er/-est

Definition of shotty

: hard and round like a pellet of shot

Results for shotty:

The expression riding shotty is another way of saying riding shotgun, or sitting in the passenger seat in a car up front next to the driver.

1 hour ago, Master Hakai said:

They are what now?

shotty

adjective
shot·ty | \ ˈshätē\
-er/-est

Definition of shotty

Results for shotty:

The expression riding shotty is another way of saying riding shotgun, or sitting in the passenger seat in a car up front next to the driver.

You are hard and round.

I think he's hitting on you.

On 3/20/2019 at 10:43 AM, Tankobite said:

I hope you all will prove more of a challenge than when you attacked TOP in GWIII.  It was rather embarrassing, as I recall.

Embarrasing? I was in The Legion at the start of GWIII and I assure you it was glorious! I personally smashed multiple kneecaps with my face.

(Honestly? What happened was that the war started and the entire government panicked and stopped talking. There was no coordination whatsoever. None. On the Legion forum, members begged for any kind of direction and were greeted with silence. My role was to serve as the victim of one of that war's 'nuclear rogues', back when there was such a thing. He was from the GGA. Ahhh memories.)

9 hours ago, kingzog said:

Embarrasing? I was in The Legion at the start of GWIII and I assure you it was glorious! I personally smashed multiple kneecaps with my face.

(Honestly? What happened was that the war started and the entire government panicked and stopped talking. There was no coordination whatsoever. None. On the Legion forum, members begged for any kind of direction and were greeted with silence. My role was to serve as the victim of one of that war's 'nuclear rogues', back when there was such a thing. He was from the GGA. Ahhh memories.)

As I recall, Legion's govt really screwed the pooch on entering the war too. They made their official complaint about the NPO or something, but then all targeted TOP and another minor alliance in their attacks.

11 hours ago, Tankobite said:

As I recall, Legion's govt really screwed the pooch on entering the war too. They made their official complaint about the NPO or something, but then all targeted TOP and another minor alliance in their attacks.

Are you still complaining about the Legion?  Im not even sure if your 5 man micro even counts as an alliance! I sense a degree of jealousy tbh....

4 hours ago, Lord Windmark said:

Are you still complaining about the Legion?  Im not even sure if your 5 man micro even counts as an alliance! I sense a degree of jealousy tbh....

And yet here you are, complaining about me and an old GWIII veteran reminiscing about auld lang syne. What's worse, an old fart remembering the game in its prime, or someone insecure about trash talk from a 5 man micro?

2 hours ago, Tankobite said:

And yet here you are, complaining about me and an old GWIII veteran reminiscing about auld lang syne. What's worse, an old fart remembering the game in its prime, or someone insecure about trash talk from a 5 man micro?

Fret not Tank 

They probably don't ACTUALLY have ten men 😏

1 hour ago, Masterchief777 said:

I hate all of you.

Death to the infidels and what not. 

1920px-Ilja_Jefimowitsch_Repin_-_Reply_o

What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? 

Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee.

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:05 PM, Master Hakai said:

They are what now?

shotty

adjective
shot·ty | \ ˈshätē\
-er/-est

Definition of shotty

Results for shotty:

It wont let me say what I wanted, so shotty sounds good... Sounds like defective to me.

Its in the Al Bundy Dictionary. Let me know if ya need a copy.

Al

After a momentary setback, people from both sides have come together to make this happen.

Presenting the official war wiki- name tbd- 

https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Roll_For_Initiative_-_COBRA_War

I'd like to thank @Walshington @J Andres @Bobogoobo and especially @Smitty256 for his cooperation.

2y12gd.gif

4 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

After a momentary setback, people from both sides have come together to make this happen.

Presenting the official war wiki- name tbd- 

https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Roll_For_Initiative_-_COBRA_War

I'd like to thank @Walshington @J Andres @Bobogoobo and especially @Smitty256 for his cooperation.

2y12gd.gif

The Snake Eyes War rages on.