DUmb war story

Claude

23 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

After a momentary setback, people from both sides have come together to make this happen.

Presenting the official war wiki- name tbd- 

https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Roll_For_Initiative_-_COBRA_War

I'd like to thank @Walshington @J Andres @Bobogoobo and especially @Smitty256 for his cooperation.

2y12gd.gif

I'm just glad we were able to work together on it.  Cheers!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/8/2019 at 2:00 AM, General Kanabis said:

After a momentary setback, people from both sides have come together to make this happen.

Presenting the official war wiki- name tbd- 

https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Roll_For_Initiative_-_COBRA_War

I'd like to thank @Walshington @J Andres @Bobogoobo and especially @Smitty256 for his cooperation.

2y12gd.gif

Maybe the wiki departments of the respective alliances should fun the FA department!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess not, makes sense really.

Cause y'know if they did, that might escalate things to a point where RFI can't hold their own against who might join to assist NG.

I suppose the point is it's quite laughable that FTW felt the need to activate RFI against a few micros in order to curbstomp them. Now they've got the more threatening COBRA front covered with RFI support I guess they feel they can take NG on solo!

Godspeed and all that!

6 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Cause y'know if they did, that might escalate things to a point where RFI can't hold their own against who might join to assist NG.

I suppose the point is it's quite laughable that FTW felt the need to activate RFI against a few micros in order to curbstomp them. Now they've got the more threatening COBRA front covered with RFI support I guess they feel they can take NG on solo!

Godspeed and all that!

Chicken Hawks I guess

44 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Godspeed and all that!

If you're going to talk out of your butthole, I will just respond with memes. This format is the gift that keeps on giving!

2z6rzt.jpg
(My former allies in NG disbanded like last year)

43 minutes ago, Tevron said:

If you're going to talk out of your butthole, I will just respond with memes. This format is the gift that keeps on giving!

2z6rzt.jpg

Hey man not cool, I had an operation to replace my mouth with my butt hole after a horrible accident and I'm pretty sensitive about it.

43 minutes ago, Tevron said:

2z6rzt.jpg

That wouldn't be a problem if you guys didn't claim to defend your allies against ANYONE who attacked them (disbanded/or otherwise) but The Legion for example, was very adamant about that. RFI policy change since then?

Article III: Rolling for InitiativeEdit

If any member of RFI is attacked, all players shall enter combat. Roll for Initiative.

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

That wouldn't be a problem if you guys didn't claim to defend your allies against ANYONE who attacked them (disbanded/or otherwise) but The Legion for example, was very adamant about that. RFI policy change since then?

If any member of RFI is attacked, all players shall enter combat. Roll for Initiative.

Apparently, legion, GaTO, claws et al are too tied up with micros to handle fulfilling the treaty obligations they so nobly emphasized they had to honor against TIE, RSA, Sellswords, etc

It isn't a problem at all, who is this a problem for exactly?

For RFI apparently because they need to be "activated" to defend their ally, except of course for when it is convenient to claim otherwise.

For reference, here's what was said in another DoW thread by RFI:

Excuse us for honoring a mutual defense pact in defense of an ally!

From the same thread:

I genuinely couldnt care less about you or your non AA. Legion will defend our allies to the last pixel in any circumstance and i think your actually the one who is bitter because you have no ally who would do the same for you. Ave Legio forever!

At least our allies actually honor the treaties they made with us, unlike TIE.

And so now, when another party declares war on an ally, you all haven't jumped in like you did when it was the likes of TIE and SRA.
I'll just leave this quote from a disinterested third party to explain why this make you all look bad.

This seems  a little backwards.  This small alliances went to war for an all ally against a much larger alliance with much larger allies.  That is far more impressive than jumping in to attack somebody who is already out manned and out gunned.  So not try and play this is off as some noble defense of an ally.  They were never in any danger unless you think your ally is completely incompetent.  The fact is your bored and saw a war you could role into that would cost you nothing.  

53 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

For reference, here's what was said in another DoW thread by RFI:

From the same thread:

And so now, when another party declares war on an ally, you all haven't jumped in like you did when it was the likes of TIE and SRA.
I'll just leave this quote from a disinterested third party to explain why this make you all look bad.

This is the correct take.

On 4/23/2019 at 8:13 AM, Lucius Optimus said:

Very problematic conflicting statements in a document. 

Guess they should revise the charter mid-war to better reflect policy. 

Have you notice how, whenever called on their hypocrisy, they go radio silent?

18 hours ago, Tankobite said:

Have you notice how, whenever called on their hypocrisy, they go radio silent?

Disagreeing with how someone does something does not it hypocritical make.

The deep irony of you as a TIE member talking about honoring treaties is not lost on anyone here, not even the tumbleweeds.

51 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Disagreeing with how someone does something does not it hypocritical make.

The deep irony of you as a TIE member talking about honoring treaties is not lost on anyone here, not even the tumbleweeds.

Ah, but the silence surrounded nongrata’s attacks on your treaty ally speaks volumes about what worth your honor is.   Our choice to stand with our ally—the little guy, no matter the cost to us, is thunderous about ours.

RFI is a lion when attacking a chipmunk, but when there’s a chance they might have to fight another major power, they’re a pussycat.

edit: And from the commentary I’ve seen, the world knows it. 

Edited by Tankobite

7 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

RFI is a lion when attacking a chipmunk, but when there’s a chance they might have to fight another major power, they’re a pussycat.

Tankobite,

To what do you refer? I'm unaware of any meaningful alliance that has attacked any signatory of RFI?

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

1 hour ago, Tevron said:

If you didn’t read the earlier post, here’s what a third party had to say regarding our choice to defend an ally vs yours.

“This seems  a little backwards.  This small alliances went to war for an all ally against a much larger alliance with much larger allies.  That is far more impressive than jumping in to attack somebody who is already out manned and out gunned.  So not try and play this is off as some noble defense of an ally.  They were never in any danger unless you think your ally is completely incompetent.  The fact is your bored and saw a war you could role into that would cost you nothing.“

This is what isn’t lost on anyone here.

27 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Tankobite,

To what do you refer? I'm unaware of any meaningful alliance that has attacked any signatory of RFI?

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Ah, ok. I didn’t realize delusion was a foreign policy principle of RFI.