TIEs incoming

Today I learned that JDA is allive, how are they alive? I still remmember losing the alliance with them to Kashmir, I was pissed that they chose Kashmir, now they have like 12k  infra and 1400 tech while I rerolled and still at micro levels but with more Wonders.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Today I learned that JDA is allive, how are they alive? I still remmember losing the alliance with them to Kashmir, I was pissed that they chose Kashmir, now they have like 12k  infra and 1400 tech while I rerolled and still at micro levels but with more Wonders.

What he means is "Welcome to the fight JDA" 

27 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Ofcource Ofcource... the customary greetings also.... Goes without saying. Welcome to the war JDA. Hope Jack Layton kept his promise of training u guys in war. 

Though the worship of Jack Layton has been outlawed throughout most of Planet Bob, there are still those who remain faithful and answer the call to war.

tumblr-oyrahgs-Nwk1qbdgqxo1-500.gif

May the spirit of Jack Layton guide them in battle.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been authorized to post this in OWF: 

"PresidentStorm of Republican Texas has surrendered and will not engage TIE or its allies until he is exchanged or general hostilities between the Legion,  the Imperial Entente, and its Allies end."
Battle_of_Jena.jpg

50 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

I have been authorized to post this in OWF: 

"PresidentStorm of Republican Texas has surrendered and will not engage TIE or its allies until he is exchanged or general hostilities between the Legion,  the Imperial Entente, and its Allies end."
Battle_of_Jena.jpg

Well done Tankobite. Now bring the rest of his companions to heel.

6 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Ok GATO so now we have come to sanctioning 5 day old nations? 

Truly sad 

Kashmir disavowed Jack Layton to me privately. He is being treated as a rogue at this moment. Should his actions be supported by Kashmir, we will recognize hostilities with them which is completely within our rights.

11 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Kashmir disavowed Jack Layton to me privately. He is being treated as a rogue at this moment. Should his actions be supported by Kashmir, we will recognize hostilities with them which is completely within our rights.

Jack Layton has been a dual member of COBRA since 2016.

I strongly urge we refrain from starting a sanction war. 

3 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Jack Layton has been a dual member of COBRA since 2016.

I strongly urge we refrain from starting a sanction war. 

And his alliance affiliation is currently as an accepted member of Kashmir. I'm doing you a favor here, you know?

16 hours ago, Tevron said:

Rogue? I am no rogue. I am a jihadi, a soldier of Allah. And you are an infidel under my six day old nation's boot.

• 2 weeks later...

To all of our enemies:

We in the Freistaat Bayer just wanted to thank you for pushing me over the million casualty mark. It is good to have something to look forward too aside from collection and bills, is it not? In particular, we would like to thank:
The Kingdom of Jamaica
The Doom Legions

Farnhams Freehold

Shoganai

Land of Darkness

Evergreenterrace

Armpit (You are quite effective with spies!)

Karawaci

The Isles of Juulsta

Republican Texas

Republic of Eurf

Glister

Vundf

Tristana

Vicus

Transylvania

and the Republic of Boworia.

And now, back to the war!
MARCHE OF THE WOUNDED SOLDIERS

ca8630cf15e949e47f6986c1a304b9c0--milita

On 4/7/2019 at 2:35 AM, Tevron said:

That was not disavowal,  that was answering your question; to wit, was he acting on his own or on behalf of Kashmir. Jack is like the scirocco,  he blows across the desert heedless of the boundaries set by men. Always will he be a brother, in'shallah may he say the same.

5 hours ago, Lex Quintus said:

That was not disavowal,  that was answering your question; to wit, was he acting on his own or on behalf of Kashmir. Jack is like the scirocco,  he blows across the desert heedless of the boundaries set by men. Always will he be a brother, in'shallah may he say the same.

9EnOTEO.png 

If it's not a disavowal I'll have to go talk to your daddy.